Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a way to earn at least $1 in BTC per hour? - page 5. (Read 46366 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
That's a little too high for free or almost-free projects, Faucets are free, Signature campaign just require someone with a decent status but $1 per hour is relatively high for these field, You can earn around $10 per day for around ~12 hours of work for no initial investment.

You can earn $1 just from a signature campaign, if you spend an hour or so you can easily get $1

my sig campaign pays like 10$ a week
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
if you have a skill like transalting or designing/coding you can easily earn $1 USD/BTC equivalent by doing freelancing tasks here and there, If you don't have that kind of skill it might be a little more tricky.
Activity: 140
That's a little too high for free or almost-free projects, Faucets are free, Signature campaign just require someone with a decent status but $1 per hour is relatively high for these field, You can earn around $10 per day for around ~12 hours of work for no initial investment.

You can earn $1 just from a signature campaign, if you spend an hour or so you can easily get $1
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Can you survive on $1 an hour? I think it is best geting a regular job then buying bitcoins from ur salary. you will be better off

Sorry,you are out of topic.

I have fun earning $0.01$ per hour...and I can survive because I am retired and I have a pension for over 40 years work...
Do you think that people claim for free on my U2cmoudmining system for surviving?
No...they claim and trade just for the fun to earn satoshi and often more satoshi than on other faucets...
Please stop believing that people earn only for the need of money...
No... many people just earn cash on the net for the fun.

this is the first time in my life i have heard such and statement lol

who earns money for fun? maybe bored hackers who use a hacking method to steal money do it for fun, but not those who spend their time for earning money.

(lol)
I do not earn only money for fun,but I give away the earned money for fun...
So the loop is looped (lol)

But do not worry...if you have not fun earning satoshi you can earn for free on my systems "without" fun...(lol)
I know I'm a little crazy...you can believe what you want...but reading here on this forum that I'm a scammer hurts me...(lol)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
Can you survive on $1 an hour? I think it is best geting a regular job then buying bitcoins from ur salary. you will be better off

I have fun earning $0.01$ per hour...and I can survive because I am retired and I have a pension for over 40 years work...
Do you think that people claim for free on my U2cmoudmining system for surviving?
No...they claim and trade just for the fun to earn satoshi and often more satoshi than on other faucets...

this is the first time in my life i have heard such and statement lol

who earns money for fun? maybe bored hackers who use a hacking method to steal money do it for fun, but not those who spend their time for earning money.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Yes there are many ways to earn 1$ money in 1hr better search in service section you will get many work over there's think the data entry job is the good job make money in online if you spending too much time online means choose this there are many jobs available in service section or if you working only free time means join any high pay campaign you will get per post 0.005 btc per post means it's equivalent to what your expecting or do some trading here you will not get instant money but while posting comments and do this trading means you can earn some more money it works.
legendary

sry, buy what fun could there be in earning pennies? Would be more fun begging dont you think? not knocking you, just thinking out loud

You cannot understand because you are adict of money...(lol)
I play poker...most of time freerolls...often I earn only $0.01 or so...
Why should I beg?
I do not need for myself the satoshi earned on the net...I use them to reward my members...who claim for the fun too...I hope.
When I search muchrooms...I spend cash for the "gazolina",spend all the afternoon for often just 100gr mushrooms...
Is begging better?

Have fun...

Activity: 145

sry, buy what fun could there be in earning pennies? Would be more fun begging dont you think? not knocking you, just thinking out loud
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
You might earn 1$ in hour but maybe try faucetbox list and combine with some alt coin
Your idea might be working but I still doubt is it possible to earn more with faucets. Even concentrating on alt coin faucets, it is not guaranteed to get $1 per hour.
legendary

Activity: 145
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You might earn 1$ in hour but maybe try faucetbox list and combine with some alt coin
although in the register on the site faucetbox very much but you will not be able to do it every day because earnings are very small faucet. but only for the moment it does not matter
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
agree You can get a lot satoshi on faucet list you can use a lot of sites to reap satoshi. you can get $ 1 by 1 hour. with a record you can type captcha quickly

Yes as quoted doing captcha work gives you a good earning of $1 in a limited time. But you can't earn this continuously for every hour.
Activity: 672
agree You can get a lot satoshi on faucet list you can use a lot of sites to reap satoshi. you can get $ 1 by 1 hour. with a record you can type captcha quickly
sound very difficult, especially faucet very small and only a few cents . there are many easy ways to get $1/hour. such as the signature campaign.
or in other ways, such as looking for a giveaway, but this is in accordance luck. if you're lucky, maybe you can get $10 in one hour.
and also trading altcoins to play fast you can get more profits than $1/hour.

I think doesn't a matter if he want to use faucet, but should add some alternative way to collect 1 dollars in bitcoin during a hour. If he use so many faucet in the same time he will get decent money.
legendary
Activity: 1232
sound very difficult, especially faucet very small and only a few cents . there are many easy ways to get $1/hour. such as the signature campaign.
or in other ways, such as looking for a giveaway, but this is in accordance luck. if you're lucky, maybe you can get $10 in one hour.
and also trading altcoins to play fast you can get more profits than $1/hour.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Do some microjobs or gamble. That'll make you more than 1$ an hour.
gambling it's a bad way to earn bitcoin, even when you win you just lose it again, microjob might be the good way , if you have a good internet conection and good skill in typing you might join with captha copmany, you are literaly making $1 in Bitcoin per hour
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do some microjobs or gamble. That'll make you more than 1$ an hour.
Activity: 560
With a good speed conection and fast type i believe yoi can make it doing captchas,then can easy buy an account join a signature and win more.
Pages:
Jump to: