Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that bitcoin prices will increase by the end of this year? - page 2. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Yes they have possibility the value of the bitcoin increase . My expectation before I want to see bitcoin price increase in the month of October and November but until now the price become more cheap and I hope in the last month of thid year 2018 finally bitcoin will up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The chances that bitcoin will rally before the end of the year is becoming slim by the day! The unexpected bitcoin price dump caught everyone by surprise,  the only thing that makes sense in this Cryptocurrency market is the quality and decentralized status of bitcoin!
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Last year we witnessed a miracle of bitcoin growth at the end of the year. Will it be repeated later this year?

We need a strong push to market growth. What do you think is likely to impact the market at this time?
Let me know your opinion. Personally, I think Bitcoin ETF!
Ofcourse there will be a chance for the market ro recover because the market is unpredictable so no matter how bad the situation gets, it will always be a 50-50 scenario. The increase itself is unpredictable. The only reason why people are expecting recovery at the end of this year is because of what happened last year where the market value of cryptos have suddenly increased. But surely, patience should be prioritized at times like this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
there is a chance that we might move in to the phase of recovery till the end of the year or even in the start pf the next year.

A couple of days ago, I was also sure of that. But in the last 24 hours the price of Bitcoin fell by more than 10%. The mark of $6000, which for a long time was perceived as the bottom, broke through, and this is a disturbing sign. Moreover, this mark was hard for Bitcoin when it tried to grow to it a few months ago. I think it`ll take months for the Bitcoin price to recover.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
the possibility of an increase in the end of this year is difficult but I have fully believed that the market will begin to recover in mid-December
Give more time for the market to recover, almost a month is sufficient but better to give more time for it.

I'm now pushing the 2019 as going to be the year of redemption for the crypto market. A time for recovery and there would be no more reason for all of us to keep on complaining to the market. Let's take this 10%-90% of lose as part of our experience and if more than that is our profits then be grateful that you surpass this entire challenging year.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Last year we witnessed a miracle of bitcoin growth at the end of the year. Will it be repeated later this year?

We need a strong push to market growth. What do you think is likely to impact the market at this time?
I've done a seminar last week. They say that the price of the bitcoin will increase by the end of the month which is December. Let us just hope that this thing will really happen. Just hold your coins and do not sell it yet so that no money will be lost.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
If you look at the price charts the Bitcoin price is completely in a stable position and sometimes the market volume is increasing. I hope this year the price of Bitcoin will cross more than $10k and we can expect the price should increase even more in the coming days.
This is exactly correct. Bitcoin has been very stable and has been very consistent in the recent ages. Falls have not been witnessed more often and the element of stability has been dominant for sometime now. This leads us to the fact that Bitcoin is in a position and such positions seldom comes so there is a chance that we might move in to the phase of recovery till the end of the year or even in the start pf the next year.
Activity: 406
I don't know but seem like it's impossible in this year. At the moment, stock market is being in really bad situation and I don't think crypto market can retrieve while stock market is being like that because stock market has great effect to crypto market, if you guys don't believe it so try to take a look at crypto market everywhen stock market dump or pump.
Activity: 392
Of course there will always be a possibility for bitcoin to increase at the end of this year, but it happens or not that nobody knows. We can only see and wait and hang our hopes that the end of this year can give us a good surprise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
the possibility of an increase in the end of this year is difficult but I have fully believed that the market will begin to recover in mid-December
Activity: 966
So many chance i think, still hope this year bullrun happen, still hodl some coin and lets miracle happen , holder always win right?
Activity: 462
I think every year the price of bitcoin increases, and it doesn't have to be at the end of the year. It is indeed a good start for crypto development at the end of the year. Every period there will be a miracle about the price and it's good, but for the middle of the year, it will decrease because the demand decreases.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Bitcoin is a very profound alternative to cash.  Bitcoin is decentralized and it's network keep growing as millions of people around the world depend on it's unique service.  I see bitcoin growing in value in 2019 and beyond!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

we all want that at the end of this year bitcoin will be pumped up again, but the possibility of that will not happen. and if there is high volatile growth, this is not good because then a correction will occur again.
Activity: 644
There are many different new years in the world) For example before Chinese New Year BTC usually falls. But people tired from bear market maybe we will see green candles, people usually get bonuses for the year work in December-January, and maybe they spend them on crypto.
Activity: 147
Merit: 131
My personal opinion is - no. The "new year" is an abstract milestone for people, but not for digital assets, which don't really care about time frames.
However, if those big guys who control the market decide that it's time to grow - we will see grow no matter what.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
it will be rising moment for bitcoin every end of year, but i dont think this year will did what we have in the end of last year. it will slowly goes up or only very small bull will comes until the beginning of 2019. So, do not hope for big pump will happen in this end of year, be more patient and keep holding your bitcoin for long term period, believe me it will return you more profit rather than short term investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

a little sign just appear if you see the market capitalizations of cryptocurrencies was increasing slowly,,
hope this will be a good sign for crypto market,,
and we can see a green market soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 12

Over time, I increasingly believe in slow steady growth than a sharp jerk.General adoption of technology and cryptocurrency in general is needed.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
for improvement I think will exist and occur at the end of this year, but for the movement of the ride will not be as big as at the end of last year. all will be moving up slowly, but it would be good for long-term investment.
That is expected that it won't be the same as last year.

We all wanted to see that run because that seem to be the best and highest price of all time. But if that won't happen then just proceed and and keep on doing what you used to do during those early days. And as for new investors, you don't need to rush, just follow the crowd and the wave of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: