Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that bitcoin prices will increase by the end of this year? - page 4. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
there is no fundamental reason to push the growth and increase of the market like last year and that will not happen again at the end of this year. it seems we don't have to expect much about this ETF, because without that the market can still give us profit or loss.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Last year we witnessed a miracle of bitcoin growth at the end of the year. Will it be repeated later this year?

We need a strong push to market growth. What do you think is likely to impact the market at this time?
Let me know your opinion. Personally, I think Bitcoin ETF!
There’s still a chance for bitcoin to pump its price, we still have more days to go before the end of 2018. Many people are now losing hope, but for me nothing is imposible with bitcoin, miracle can still happen again. Smiley

Though, if you based your analysis in chart/price movement technically the chance for bitcoin to pump again is very low but since this market moves easily by speculation, hodlers still hoping for that moment again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
No bitcoin will go back to $3500-4000.

There is no sign for recover. More and more people will get tired of holding and waiting and will lose there trust.

2019 will be a bearish year. You can not expect a pump every year. I think it will take a couple years before bitcoin can rise again.

We need some fresh new investors because 600 billion dollar is gone this guys will not come back.

Bitmex Ceo talked about bitcoin $2000 in 2019. And its sure possible if you look at summer 2017.

Trading volume is getting lower and lower. Now it looks all stable but thats because people are waiting for a bullrun end of the year and im sure that will not happen.

More and more will lose there trust and dump there bags.

I think we will see a huge dump market cap of crypto will go back to 100-150 billion and then we will see a long period of stable price and after the halving in 2020 the price will increase slowly again.
Once more people get tired and leave the market, the chances of recovery are higher. Currently there are too many hold and wait for the market to recover so the market can not recover for that reason. Also BTC never falls below 5k7$ once again
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
No bitcoin will go back to $3500-4000.

There is no sign for recover. More and more people will get tired of holding and waiting and will lose there trust.

2019 will be a bearish year. You can not expect a pump every year. I think it will take a couple years before bitcoin can rise again.

We need some fresh new investors because 600 billion dollar is gone this guys will not come back.

Bitmex Ceo talked about bitcoin $2000 in 2019. And its sure possible if you look at summer 2017.

Trading volume is getting lower and lower. Now it looks all stable but thats because people are waiting for a bullrun end of the year and im sure that will not happen.

More and more will lose there trust and dump there bags.

I think we will see a huge dump market cap of crypto will go back to 100-150 billion and then we will see a long period of stable price and after the halving in 2020 the price will increase slowly again.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
i am positive that the bitcoin price will recover and rice again before this year ends and will start a new bull run for the year 2019, this market dip should not be a hindrance for us to believe in the power of Crypto!
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Last year we witnessed a miracle of bitcoin growth at the end of the year. Will it be repeated later this year?

We need a strong push to market growth. What do you think is likely to impact the market at this time?

The fact that Bitcoin`s price took off at the end of last year doesn`t mean that the same thing will happen this year. Bitcoin doesn`t have “cycles” and chronological patterns in development, therefore, it`s impossible to link the price change only to the time frame. However, I believe that at the moment the basis for the further growth of this cryptocurrency is being formed. In my opinion, this is due to two factors:
1. Increasing of the complexity of BTC mining. For today, more than 17 million coins have been mined out of the planned 21 million, and the less left, the stronger the course.
2. Large institutional capitals are coming to the market. This will give new impulse to Bitcoin strengthening and stabilization.

It cannot be said that we will definitely see the result of the action of these factors by the beginning of 2019, but I think that the new price increase won`t take long to wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

Information on ETF is still very low and we should not depend on this investment fund because of the involvement of ETF this is definitely the biggest hedge fund but with it the risk will be very high for all market participants. I think the Bitcoin value will increase by the end of the year and you should consider investing now
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
At the end of this year? I don't think so and it looks unlikely.
- Bitcoin ETF but I think decision will only come out on early 2019.
  - it supports BlackRock CEO: Crypto ETF Will Come When Industry Is ‘Legitimate’
- Possibly this.
  - Entry of ICE and the Launch of Bakkt
Many experts say that cryptocurrencies will rise in December this year because Bakkt platform will be launched.
But, did you see any growth this year which will be caused by good news? No. So I think that situation here will be same - no growth this year.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
At the end of this year? I don't think so and it looks unlikely.
- Bitcoin ETF but I think decision will only come out on early 2019.
  - it supports BlackRock CEO: Crypto ETF Will Come When Industry Is ‘Legitimate’
- Possibly this.
  - Entry of ICE and the Launch of Bakkt
Activity: 70
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: