Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that bitcoin prices will increase by the end of this year? - page 3. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 14
for improvement I think will exist and occur at the end of this year, but for the movement of the ride will not be as big as at the end of last year. all will be moving up slowly, but it would be good for long-term investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
If you look at the price charts the Bitcoin price is completely in a stable position and sometimes the market volume is increasing. I hope this year the price of Bitcoin will cross more than $10k and we can expect the price should increase even more in the coming days.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
there is a belief in such an outcome of events, but you should not hope for it much better to prepare yourself for the fact that we will not see increases soon
A very faded belief in fact and this looks difficult to be witnessed. What i want to say is that the market has been cold for long that is since the start of the year and things might happen to continue this way. Moreover, we are facing issues due to the intervention by Whales and what is going to influence them to make the changes that will give rise to the crypto market? Of course nothing so we wait until the market establishes equilibrium again. That might be a possible indication of the rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Last year we witnessed a miracle of bitcoin growth at the end of the year. Will it be repeated later this year?

We need a strong push to market growth. What do you think is likely to impact the market at this time?
Let me know your opinion. Personally, I think Bitcoin ETF!
For Bitcoin, the maximum rise is a 7k break through and a swing at this level until the end of the year. And this is the perfect ending of the year, maybe everything is much worse.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
The chances are very less, because almost we are in end of this year still there is no significant growth in bitcoin price. I think there is no bull run this year, the price will increase but not too high. Little by little the price will increase but not like last year growth. Don't get panic just hold on the bitcoin till the end of this year after that decide whether you want to sell or hold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
The price has completely flatlined with no signs of a bull run. The ETF will hopefully turn things around if it ever gets approved. There are so many applications going through that at least one will have to have a positive response
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
there is a belief in such an outcome of events, but you should not hope for it much better to prepare yourself for the fact that we will not see increases soon.

no need to believe in exact terms, then there will be no disappointment. u just have to wait for the onset of favorable conditions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
there is a belief in such an outcome of events, but you should not hope for it much better to prepare yourself for the fact that we will not see increases soon
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
everything is possible in crypto,,,
if we look back to the past, bitcoin growing hardly just in few month until hit the all time high price, right ?
so, i hope before the end of this year bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies price will growing hard  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
The probability is always there, but I think that at first, Bitcoin will fall to a price of $ 4,000, and then rapid growth will begin and the new year will bring + 100%

why is it so? can't happen with the current support levels (there was much worse conditions this year but we haven't seen such falling).
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Last year we witnessed a miracle of bitcoin growth at the end of the year. Will it be repeated later this year?

We need a strong push to market growth. What do you think is likely to impact the market at this time?
There are possibilities but it would be small I believe. It would be hard for the market value of not only Bitcoin but almost majority of cryptos because as far as it is concerned, we are only two months away before this year end and it would be practical to think that it won't be an enough time for recovery to happen since at this moment red marks are still dominant.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Many experts say that cryptocurrencies will rise in December this year because Bakkt platform will be launched.
But, did you see any growth this year which will be caused by good news? No. So I think that situation here will be same - no growth this year.
Yeah there's none.

But there's nothing to lose if you'll just depend with those possible upcoming good news. And majority are thinking that every end of the year there will be good movement for bitcoin and that will cause the crypto market to start going on bull run again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Well there is always that chance especially in crypto you never know because of its volatile nature but for that we need huge volumes and at the moment there are no signs of positivity, personally i think in coming months bakkt and etf are important events and they can push the market up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
There is always chance but still we dont see it ,month ago people were talked, that in November we would see price increasing but as we see all is same like before.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

ETF approval is never decide the Bitcoin price so end of the this will be going to dump or pump. But I hope this will be going to forward in end of the year and many investors are start to buy more crypto in this dip. So we are ready to earn more profit in crypto investment.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
Bitcoin will bounce once most of the people loae their hopes.

It will be unexpected.

For now, we are on a bear market. Every news is bad news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
We never know what is happening in the market and what big investors think, the possibility of going up can happen but it might not reach ATH like last year
I think the big players are waiting for the right time to play, because it is impossible for them to let the year go by without significant profit
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The probability is always there, but I think that at first, Bitcoin will fall to a price of $ 4,000, and then rapid growth will begin and the new year will bring + 100%
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
I don't think it will happen. The general sentiment around bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is still negative and I think the launch of Bakkt will not have the immediate effect many people expect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Ofcourse it will price will pump very soon. Expect a good run by December and by Early 2019 expect a major bull run. So please be patient anything will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: