Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there anything non-illegal exclusive to bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2254 times)

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
well OpenBazaar will only use bitcoin as a method of payment. still not ready though. when it's ready to be used it should be huge.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I was looking for something to spend btc on that isn't illegal that would make using bitcoin worth it, like are there "extra content if you use bitcoin" subscriptions or anything cool like that?

I don't think so, but with Purse.io you can have really good discount, I read somewhere. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
You can nearly buy anything with bitcoins that you can expect with the Fiat.Do you have anything specific in your mind to buy ? I can lead you in the right direction then.No sure if they're subscriptions like special offers on usage of bitcoin.It's relative to the item you wish to purchase again.Have a look through this article ,maybe it will help

75 Places to Spend Your Bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Some merchants would give you small discount when paying with bitcoins (or more loyalty points etc), mostly applies to gift cards purchases, but recently JM Bullion (precious metals dealer) started accepting BTC, you can get bigger discount (4% iirc) as compared to credit cards or paypal payments.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I was looking for something to spend btc on that isn't illegal that would make using bitcoin worth it, like are there "extra content if you use bitcoin" subscriptions or anything cool like that?
Pages:
Jump to: