Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there hope for this year? - page 2. (Read 2431 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 14, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
hope will always be there, maybe it won't happen this year, I mean in the rest of this year, and maybe we will welcome 2019 with new beginnings and hopes
i thonk taht we can except some growth in this year but of course it is going to be great on the next one we just do not have enpugh time
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 14, 2018, 03:45:15 PM
Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
tjere is hope and i believ thatw e will know the trusth so i think that we shalk be positive about the future as crypticurrency is great
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
November 14, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
This year I would spend buying a few altcoins and would complete your portfolio. And the next year would start active trade and investment
http://www.securix.io/
November 14, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
I have already zero my mind this year. Am not expecting anything again, I just pray this doesn't continue next year. The situation is just too bad, we need things to change as fast as possible.
tjere is always hope and i wznt to kjow what will happen next it is just too sad taht thos world is so unstable
http://www.securix.io/
November 14, 2018, 03:43:42 PM
Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
i tyink that crytpcurrency wor,d still has a hope and we shall beleive in it ad rhis is rhe sphere of our future and we shall rememebr abput it
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
I have already zero my mind this year. Am not expecting anything again, I just pray this doesn't continue next year. The situation is just too bad, we need things to change as fast as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
I have no great hopes for this year. It seems to me that the real growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin in mid-2019.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 14, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
We don't make the absolute right predictions about the market. Because it's volatile. And it's very hard to predict about crypto. So definitely we don't know what will happen in further days. But everyone is hoping for the bullrun, hopefully, it will come.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 14, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
Take your mind off this year and prepare for next year. The truth is that there's no light in the tunnel for the remaining part of this year unless there is a miracle, let's keep watching as things unfold, hopefully next year will be great and profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
this is crypto and its unpredictable so hope is always here. I am waiting December because I read so many forecasts about good raise in the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
The year is not over yet and no can predict it. With the look of things,  the year will not perform so much as we have seen alot of negativities in the market this year.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Today a terrible dump has happened, and that made me hope that this market will once again recover and fly back to the end of 2019.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
I have no hope for this year, and I'm also slowly losing hope for 2019 year, some big whales wanted that end of the 2017 should be ath for btc and it happened, now they want btc fall and we are falling like today 6500 to 5750 dollar, unfortunately we are toy for big players.
Activity: 268
November 14, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
we have to worry about the price that will occur next year considering this month the market price continues to fall. many people predict that prices will skyrocket at the end of 2018, although it is still uncertain I can only hope and pray for the best. be patient and be careful when trading do not panic to sell because it is still very long on our journey, do not just keep doing small amounts of trade even though all coins are falling.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
We are already in the last quarter of the year, the possibility of having a bull run is not so certain anymore as there is no visible sign yet. We solemnly hope prices will go up in the first quarter of 2019. Keep the hopes high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 14, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Be sure that the first part of the next year will be the same. It's obvious from any point of view. Besides it's good for the market. We need to get rid of those who "get disappointed" in crypto and of speculators and other hamsters. Only after that the market will start to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
There is little hope for December, but I think that if there are any improvements, they will occur in the beginning or middle of 2019.
Now the main thing is that the market will not become worse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
November 14, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Of course, yes. I hope that at the end of 2018, the price of bitcoin and altcoins price will grow up. Many investors also hope that the price will be stable. I strongly believe that the situation of the crypto market will be changed at a stable price.
copper member
Activity: 560
November 14, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Well keep optimist my friend  Smiley
Personally I don't give any hope for this two last month cause the market situation is really bad and getting bad now
But for new year I'm still optimism with future of crypto cause upcoming good news like etf approval (hopefully)
Bakkt future on December
Don't give up with this situation
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

No one knows what can happen before the year ends. Crypto currency market is full of surprise, who knows if the market will be stable by the end of the year or will prices go up somehow. But, do not expect anything, just wait and be patient. Let's just hope something good will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: