Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there hope for this year? - page 7. (Read 2431 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:52:39 PM
I really hope that by the end of this year the market price will go up and I now keep the coins that I hold for the end of this year, if the price goes up I keep selling, but I'm worried now about increasing value, because it's very weak.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
All must hope so that cryptocurrency will rise and be followed by other coins - the price of which will also go up, hopefully all of this will be good news at the end of this year and everything will go back to normal
Of course there is much hope that Crypto will return to normal and be able to rise high. there is still a chance to go up this year, but the chances are small and only a few percent. This year's high rise is indeed difficult, because the current market conditions are still not good, and the possibility of rising is high in the next year and hopefully you wait so you get big profits.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 13, 2018, 11:45:46 PM
I think this year is the most worrying year for investors, because the movement of the value of all coins is very slow, but I hope that this year is a stable year for all the coins in the crypto world.

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 11:23:39 PM
It all hinges upon sentiment.  Macroeconomic developments will have an effect too.  A recession shouldn't be too far off, but how exactly that will effect the crypto market remains to be seen. For one, I'd expect it to hinder the retail investor's ability to devote capital to crypto.  On the other hand, another major economic debacle could push more people into the crypto space as an alternative to the established financial system.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 13, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
All must hope so that cryptocurrency will rise and be followed by other coins - the price of which will also go up, hopefully all of this will be good news at the end of this year and everything will go back to normal
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
Here alot of predictions about the future of the bitcoin and the prices of bitcoin and altcoins and all are very positive for at of this year and start of next year let's see what happens but experts and other user's are very positive.
Activity: 2
November 13, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
In fact, it is very interesting what the year 2019 will be like, since the decline of the market has been too long. Until the end of the year, most likely nothing will change.
Let's stay positive my friend I believe there will be a good thing happened soon in the market in the end of 2018. Be patience, miracle is just for them who believe.
Activity: 401
November 13, 2018, 10:56:04 PM
Honestly, I am sure that the market price for the end of this year is going up, because if you look at the fortopolio the movement is very good, but there are some coins whose value moves slowly, it doesn't matter that the price of bitcoin is always increasing because it has an influence on altcoin.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 13, 2018, 10:50:01 PM
In my opinion, the price of bicoin or altcoin in the year is very difficult for redundancy, because the value of some coins I see is very slow, so I think this year the expectations are very thin.

Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 10:45:48 PM
Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

Probably that would be happen in the next year with a several months of 2019 the prices in most of the coins are stable in the market but in the end of this year we can expect that bitcoin and other coins their prices will go higher.
Only miracle will let that happen on any expectations we have that this year will be fruitfully gaining better profit. But for now we still waited for that moment to come. We can't figure out when actually, and as for my definite understandings it was just based on the outcome and not by predictions.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 10:19:08 PM
Of course, there is always hope, moreover this cryptocurrency is hard to guess, towards the end of the year we certainly hope there will be a bright spot for crypto to rise even though slowly
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 13, 2018, 10:10:11 PM
Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

Probably that would be happen in the next year with a several months of 2019 the prices in most of the coins are stable in the market but in the end of this year we can expect that bitcoin and other coins their prices will go higher.
Activity: 280
November 13, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

No body can predict it well, but in my opinion Bull run is close enough. But I think not this year,maybe in Q1 2019

I believe in that also, bull run will commenced this Q1 of 2019 that's why keep buy and hold your token. I can say 2018 is not a good year for all the holders. Even for me i expect that also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 09:36:36 PM
The best approach you could have in cryptocurrency is your ability to detach yourself  emotionally from what is going in the cryptocurrency market while you fully engage yourself mentally in cryptocurrency market. Never based your calculation oj bull or bear market, but be well prepare for any season!
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 09:32:46 PM
this year still has some days and theoretically we could still get a bull run. even if there is currently no sign of it, the hope dies last, but i still suspect more and more, before 2019 we will not experience a bull run.
Activity: 267
November 13, 2018, 09:06:06 PM
We can't really predict what the market will be before the end of the year but we are hoping for the bull run towards the end of the year. If not the end of the year then maybe beginning of next year.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
November 13, 2018, 09:00:45 PM
Of course we hope that this year can repeat like last year, we have been waiting so long that I hope this negative trend will end soon, and I am optimistic that the market will recover soon so we can get big profits.
copper member
Activity: 266
November 13, 2018, 08:18:38 PM
We have to be prepared for the fact that there will be no bull run this year. I think that is not good, but unfortunately we can not change it either. There is nothing left for us to do but wait longer.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:10:22 PM
There is a lot of interest in altcoin as a payment tool and the progress of blockchain technology.2 The last month the price was so bad and gave a big panic to altcoin holders. But a little relieved the altcoin price growth has been seen and encourages to keep positive thinking that altcoin will lead to significant price increases .

This momentum is expected at the end of 2018. So there's no need to worry.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 08:07:36 PM
I am no expert but from what I see from this market, this will be like this for a while.I don't think any great bull run or something like that will happen at the very least for the next 9 or so months.When there are news about bull runs, when the market becomes green, it started to look like it always turns out a bull trap. I am not keeping my hopes up.
Pages:
Jump to: