Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there hope for this year? - page 3. (Read 2431 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
Big gains are only around the corner trust me im adopted  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
hope will always be there, maybe it won't happen this year, I mean in the rest of this year, and maybe we will welcome 2019 with new beginnings and hopes
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 14, 2018, 01:58:19 PM
At the end of 2017, the bull market came swiftly and unexpectedly. It is possible that in December 2018 a rise in the price of cryptocurrency may occur.
Activity: 726
November 14, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
I don't think there is hope for this year, even though there seems to be very little, and we'll see what surprises will occur
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 14, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
It is possible for the prices of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies to rise, but do not expect bull run this year. My expectation is on 2019. I am optimistic that 2019 is not going to be the same as this year andi believe that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
Until January comes, you can hope for the best. After all, the experience of past years should not let us down.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 14, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
No one can really predict the future of crypto, but with the look of things, I do not think there's going to be a massive boom this year again, as it's already coming to an end. I just hope next year will be better and there will be a massive rise in those coins. But as far as I'm concerned, there's absolutely nothing for the rise of those big coins this year again.
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
November 14, 2018, 01:08:42 PM
We saw a dump today. this could be because of a BAKKT launch in december. Institutional investors are definitely not going to enter at hiked price. They want dumped price to enter. This might be them. This shows that there could be a bull market in december.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

November 12, 2018 price of all coin very much down. We expected a lot of, but Bitcoin, Ethereum very much down.
Price of cryptocurrency can be rise next year. In this year cryptocurrency market can't be up. Check the picture,

I also think that this year it’s already meaningless to count on the market growth, the main thing is that the market will not fall even more now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

November 12, 2018 price of all coin very much down. We expected a lot of, but Bitcoin, Ethereum very much down.
Price of cryptocurrency can be rise next year. In this year cryptocurrency market can't be up. Check the picture,
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
I don't think the bull run will happen in this year.Though,human hope has not any binding so we can hope for at least a minimal bull run.But there is not such sign for a bull run
I also do not think that the trend of the bull will come this year and there is no hope for it anymore. I now look forward to 2019.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
Last year just give me more pains about my portfolio. All my hopes is for next year now. I do not see any extreme rise for this year. I hope we all be fine at the end.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 14, 2018, 01:11:13 PM
Just look at the charts my friend. During the time when everybody was hoping for the longest bull run in the bitcoins history, we got such a dump. Hope people could be strong and come over such bad news.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
I don't think the bull run will happen in this year.Though,human hope has not any binding so we can hope for at least a minimal bull run.But there is not such sign for a bull run
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 14, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
This year will be a year of hope for bitcoins on Earth. The rising demand for life as well as the demand for money must be sufficient for the well-being of the well-being so the electronic currency will be used very well for the future, helping to grow the bonds of real money and electronic money. . Looking forward to 2019 will be a progressive year for bitcoin
I do not think that people are interested in bitcoin because of its function as an electronic currency because so far there are still not many adequate facilities or support for using bitcoin as a means of payment
I think people just want bitcoin to recover soon so the market can recover, not about the economic system or anything like that
Activity: 925
November 14, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
There is no hope for everything going down, 4 months and today the BTC has fallen below 5800$ again, a bad signal to the market. Probably the BTC predictions will go down 2000$ will come true
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 14, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
This topic I think worries a lot and she is already very tired. If you have disbelief in the cryptocurrency, then no one bothers you to leave the crypto market and do something else. I hope that in the end the market will remain a minority that believes in progress despite the attempts of many countries to ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
This year will be a year of hope for bitcoins on Earth. The rising demand for life as well as the demand for money must be sufficient for the well-being of the well-being so the electronic currency will be used very well for the future, helping to grow the bonds of real money and electronic money. . Looking forward to 2019 will be a progressive year for bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
btw, where are those TROLLS that said that it's ok , just hold??

Where are those STUPIDS CUNTS THAT SAID WAIT FOR THE MARKET TO RECOVER, IT WON'T LAST LONG?

Where are them?? they should have been buried under a big mountain for liers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR THIS YEAR. AND NEXT YEAR WILL BE WORST. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

BTW. i've predicted the last 5 crashes of the market with a margin of 24-48hours.
Pages:
Jump to: