Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 14. (Read 65548 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 10:16:37 AM
Definitely there are such opportunities. therefore, I still hope that you, understanding all this, will very positively relate to all the above about what people say, because people believe that someday cryptocurrencies will change our situation in the world.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 03, 2019, 10:08:06 AM
Incorrect question. Digital currency is the future. Everyone is watching at what speed the infrastructure is being created all over the world for mass introduction into the life of people. Regulatory laws are improving. New projects are being created. And the fact that a bear market is also a normal natural movement of the market, of all markets. After the bears come bulls, this is a natural process.
Activity: 322
February 03, 2019, 09:08:53 AM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
No, I believe the end of digital currency will not come so quickly. In fact, this technology is only in its infancy and is being studied. And what is happening today in this market, I can assume that this is an absolutely normal situation. There is a so-called correction and cleaning of the market from unnecessary people and coins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
For sure it is not the end for the so called digital currency you mentioned. Instead such dumps and pumps are always expected into the crypto markets as also most of the peoples like investing for short term in the short term graph changes so also the dumps are been utilized profitably. Last year was extremely good for cryptocurrencies as even bitcoins reached the tip point last year but the conditions are not in favour of cryptocurrencies this year. They can surely be of importance ahead.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8

As at now we are in an intense bear market. Things will not always remain like this. The future of digital currencies is very bright because there are so many infrastructure put in place to support its growth. So pay no attention to its current value. Marvel more at what the future brings.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I think the Crypto is dying and overtake Bitcoin to keep going down. That's because altcoin has the same pattern with Bitcoin.
Different from last year, we can see if bitcoin decreases then altcoin rises. This is the game from Whales, they want to buy everything at a cheap price.

I think we cannot say that this is the end of digital currency or cryptocurrency because for it to survive till now means it's going to last for a very long time,the underlying blockchain technology is very beneficial to our society no matter what is happening to it now altcoins will not die.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
This is far from the end, the cryptocurrency is created for specific purposes and it seems to me that it will achieve them, despite what is happening on the market now!
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
in my opinion ,i will say yes there is still hope for digital currency. it might face a tough time right now but like every other new innovation , it will succeed with time.  blockchain technology and cryptocurrency  are  still too young to give up on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I believe that there is still a great future for digital currency, we should not be worried about the falldown of price value in the market because I believe it will just passed by ,and it will go back to normal price value that is used to be and maybe more higher , I believe this is just normal for cryptocurrency the ups and downs of coin price value , but still there is great future in the end.
Activity: 365
Digital currencies are the future. This is evolution and there is no going back. It's just that there are few problems that it is facing which will be resolved sooner or later but there is definitely no going back.
Activity: 518
I do not think so, it will surely pump one day and all altcoins grow again faster than BTC when BTC recovers and get to a stable range. It will never end, it happened many times before and always recovered.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
I am sure it is not the end for the cryptocurrencies, they provide people with a great amount of cool features like decentralization, high speed of the transactions and low fees, so they are very likely to be used in the future.
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Definitely there. Krypto was created to improve the quality and life of people, this idea will never die. Looking at the global crisis, the society has matured for a new product, but it still needs a decade for crypto to go to the masses.
I think this is a completely meaningless question, and I don't understand those who ask it! I can not understand why there are thoughts that this is the end of the cryptocurrency? Yes, the market does not tolerate the best of times, but there are very large amounts of money, and this technology has not yet been fully studied and disclosed. Therefore, I clearly understand that this is only the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency world.
I also want to note that there can be no bright and bright future for the whole cryptocurrency. The market will weed out weak and unnecessary projects to the community, and the survivors of this bear market will be able to gain confidence from the crypto community and bring a good income for their investors and developers. This is how I see the future of the cryptocurrency world.
I think this is a completely meaningless question, and I don't understand those who ask it! I can not understand why there are thoughts that this is the end of the cryptocurrency? Yes, the market does not tolerate the best of times, but there are very large amounts of money, and this technology has not yet been fully studied and disclosed. Therefore, I clearly understand that this is only the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
No, I don’t think, the cryptocurrency has relatively recently appeared in our life and I don’t think that it will leave us so soon!

I am sure that even today in such difficult times there is an opportunity to make money on the use of cryptocurrency. It is much easier to argue that it's all over than to work and look for a solution of problems. So be optimists!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Of course, there is a future for digital currency. Now is the digital world, everything is already digital and we have to cope up with this rapid change or else we will be left behind. Some are not ready yet but they have to go with the flow so that they can enjoy what in store for them.
Merit: 269

this is not the end of the digital currency, of course the digital currency is still going well, even though the situation is currently declining but indeed the journey is quite good now. so indeed many people think that the digital currency will end, but in reality it isn't.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Even if most of the people complain about the dump of the crypto, I think that this is not the end. I think that crypto will resurrect in the nearest future
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
And what you are using every day? Cash and digital currencies (this doesn´t mean crypto only). Digital currencency could be also USD, Euro and so on. So money without physical form  Wink. Not all digital currencies are cryptocurrencies.

Only it is the cryptocurrency as a means of payment that is the worst option of all, inconvenient, unpopular and people look at it with great distrust
Pages:
Jump to: