Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 39. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

the price of crypto up and down is already normal, you do not worry, when the price drops, do not sell coins, when the price has gone up you just sold, you will be able to profit, crypto will not die
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
https://dozarplati.info
Crypto-currencies can be used as a means of payment. Very often you can find shops in which you can pay with cryptocurrency and this is important for digital currency. In the future, more tokens will appear, which can be calculated and we will find the best currency and can do it comfortably.
Activity: 644
I think that the future is just beginning to appear and develop for digital coins,and their prospects are very ambitious and promising,so I wish this market as soon as possible growth and ambitions, and I believe that this year's growth will definitely
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
there is still a bright future for digital currency, although currently the price of most digital money is declining, and less enthusiasts the price of all digital currencies will rise again
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I have no clue when you found digital forms of money, yet their cost was constantly exceptionally temperamental and not just starting at now. Indeed, when you have times where the cost develops and develops, there will be additionally a period when it diminishes.
Activity: 328
If I think there is still a bright future for this digital currency, although nowadays the price of most digital money is down and also has fewer enthusiasts but I am very confident if at any time the price of all digital currencies will rise again
Activity: 167
I can't envision the future without cryptographic money. Without computerized money. The world is gradually however persistently pushing ahead towards digitization and this cryptographic money is a piece without bounds. So hold your ponies, keep your coins and get some more in the event that you can.
Activity: 658
Do not give up and do not lose enthusiasm in doing activities in crypto. It is possible that by the end of 2018 everything will change, from low prices to high. When the condition I mentioned happened at the end of 2018, while at this time we were collecting coins, we would be happy.
So for me the conditions that occur today are not the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 172
of course cryptocurrency is a very good future in my opinion and if you compare prices with last year it is very different, but that is not the end of cryptocurrency and in my opinion the fall of the market is a natural thing and will not stop me here
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think Crypto will not end very quickly. Yes, I admit in the current growth scale is a pretty alarming sharp drop, but this is not the first case, for that we have to learn more about the history of Bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Yes, there is a prosperous future for the digital currency. Cryptocurrency is somehow now at the recovering stage and in my opinion, is the best moment to invest in this industry and there are plenty of reasons more why to invest in it. Ethereum, for example, is growing and I believe that other currencies too.
Activity: 364
I think the cryptocurrency has a huge future and we do not even have a clue what can come out of it. After all, when there was the Internet and Internet browsers no one could even imagine how to make money.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, digital currency must have a future, but the future digital currency is not necessarily today's digital currency. It is my opinion that digital currency can have a complete dependence on blockchain technology in the future.
Activity: 90
I think that the decline you see now does not mean the death of the digital currency. I believe that only if the cryptocurrency is restored, will there be a better future, rather than a rising rise. Bitcoin has been around for nine years, and I don’t think it will be defeated overnight.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency have great future for sure but it will be a long run. Even if for some reason the market collapses it does not mean that it is the end of it. (remember when Bitcoin failed from $1000 to $200).
It will recover and bounce back even stronger as this process is unstoppable.
Activity: 364
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is the future of the digital economy. We are at the very beginning of this new industry. Many say that this is as significant an event as the emergence of the internet itself.
Activity: 53
are you satisfied with the which project is important, someone is facing the projects for the first time
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Well, it is the future of computers and obviously when we talk about computers/electronics digital currency came us to our mind.
The digital currency will be the future, Well what I think that if they want to make everything digital from making payments to trades they maybe create a currency with much more stable value but this is really really hard.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
It seems to me that the future of cryptocurrency and Fiat money will soon cease to exist. Someday we will all remember this with a smile remembering how we did not believe in cryptocurrencies and sold everything at very low prices
Activity: 127
The price of BTC has rebounded sharply in recent days, and the market has already warmed up. If the price of eos or eth starts to rise now, the bull market may come again.
Pages:
Jump to: