Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 40. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I also hope crypto is always there me as newcomers want to feel the income earned from crypto from hard work so far
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
The future is always no need to panic and sell all what u got if u want to earn some fiat,in my opinion i dont listen fud news or watch the market cap each day just leave all thing to flow just like in river relax and all things going back like in old days!
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
Yes, of course there is. You must first learn to understand the objective, and potentially subjective factors that influence the market and take them into fine consideration.
   The market has crashed because the regulators are cracking down on crypto across the globe. With the U.S leading the forefront, several alphabet agency's such as SEC, CFTC, etc, have been passing judgement this year something fierce. The SEC considers many Ethereum related tokens to be securities. For a  while there the community though Ethereum and ripple might be classified as securities. It is a really tough call, there is no choice but to await guidance on the legal matters. Until the regulations are set in place, people will remain unsure and doubtful, which ultimately affects the supply and demand of the market. The jist of it is simple to grasp, yet the details tend to waiver and can be quite sophisticated.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The things which goes up, comes down eventually and the things which goes down, comes up eventually. The market correction was already predicted when crypto market spiked in Dec 2017. Lot of institutional investors and venture capital firms are taking interest in this digital industry which will obviously increase the total market capitalization. Friend believe me cryptocurrency is the future and we are still in the early stage, just involve and take don't miss this opportunity else you will miss the train like so many of us missed the train with bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
What we need now it just like last year, a huge pump and attention where all eyes point at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
The market should decline after a strong growth, this is the law of the market. The digital money will set the future for the whole world.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Interest in cryptocurrencies, even from traditional and institutional investors, has been increasing steadily throughout 2018, regardless of price action.

Every macroeconomic, political and philosophical indicator suggests that Crypto Revolution will dominate the world.

So make your own conclusions about the naivete and lack of intellect in your question...
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrencies have huge potential, but not everyone can see it now. People always avoid what they don't understand. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology are as significant as the emergence of the Internet itself
Activity: 280
Follow me. Electronic money will not end, this currency, will continue to rise and grow. The demand of the community as high as many groups of investors.
It transforms the whole economy and brings in high value everyone expects.
And make sure it grows further in the future.
Activity: 25
surely they have a huge future, they offer great hopes and have a great prospect
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Digital currencies not will never end, this kind of currency, will continue to increase / developed and of course will continue in demand by many people, all this happens because the civilization of IT technology the really growing rapidly.
Activity: 364
As day advance day by day, the thinking of people is being changed and become more advanced. See there was the certain period of time when people don’t even imagine about that things but nowadays they are using it like our mobile phone. Like if a say to people like 80 years before you see you can use your telephone without a wire do they believe my thoughts the answer is not the same process happen for the digital currency. Nowadays people don’t really much on that but in near future, all the people will bound to use it for its facility. So there is a bright future waiting for the digital currency.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
The market is always impossible to predict, nor does it know which way it will grow in the future. When opportunity comes, we just need to grasp it tightly.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
As we can see cash money it is leaving those popularity that it has and to replace cache it cames two options: Digital money, and cryptocurrency money.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Digital currencies have seen it’s ups and downs. However, experts say that they are here to stay.

The technology behind digital currencies is the reason it will keep rising. Blockchain technology is practically unhackable and makes this online technology a groundbreaking tool for the future of finance.

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
On the contrary, i know of coins that have increased in price tremendously. They now sell above ICO price. I think most times, it depends on the project. There are projects with good working products and have helped it the growth of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
I can see a bright future for Zencash. One if the reason is it's more than a simple cryptocurrency, it's platform focused on user privacy with zencash, zenhide, zenpub and zenmedia
Activity: 97
I believe that now only the dawn of the crypto currency. This our future and the crypto currency will facilitate the life of society
Activity: 79
Yes, why not. This is normally situation, when price go down or go up. This is market, this is basic rules of every market. Growth cannot continued forever, correction is just a part of this game.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Talk of digital currencies that would phase out completely in the coming years are the likes of paypal, skrill etc.Cryptocurrencies are like the origin of digital digital currencies as it goes line by line with how the computer was built. The future is bright.
Pages:
Jump to: