Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 42. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Today we see a really big step in blockchain development, there are many interesting projects and the banking industry today is involved in these processes. I suppose there is a real future, we just need to wait for it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The market cannot grown up all the time. With current price you can also trade and get your profit. For sure, there is a future but maybe with some changing of the rules.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Digital currency will be the new thing that will replace physical currency. It is still in its infancy and so with its baby steps, it is normal to expect a lot of volatility and instability. As  more volume is pumped into the market, we will see some stability over the next few years
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I believe that the future is very bright, but there are a number of things that, in turn, can greatly change the future of the crypto currency, once people understand that it is more profitable to use bitcoin than banks, then the crypto currency will have a wonderful future.
the future of digital currency are more good and better than any other thing on it like while we are here and experiencing a lot , digital currency are more good also when we can have to experience the moment to be taken on the technology that are upgraded on.

The future isn't even there yet. You see how many officials turned around with their opinion and are now talking neutrally or positively about Bitcoin?
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
I believe that the future is very bright, but there are a number of things that, in turn, can greatly change the future of the crypto currency, once people understand that it is more profitable to use bitcoin than banks, then the crypto currency will have a wonderful future.
the future of digital currency are more good and better than any other thing on it like while we are here and experiencing a lot , digital currency are more good also when we can have to experience the moment to be taken on the technology that are upgraded on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Yes, of course is! Time to buy up cheap qualitative projects has now come. Lethal Altcoins will gradually die off therefore keep in mind that it happens in the future. Of course it is necessary to look narrowly at the companies, I think many good projects for today

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
This is definitely not the end of digital currency. We know that when starting something, it takes a long time for that thing to become stable. Digital currency is going through its ups and downs, but we believe it will be stable one day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Digital currency is the future. This is for sure. What we don't know yet is, if one of the current cryptos will prevail. I hope it will. Imagine the benefits for a country or government, 0 cost for typing paper money or coins. Today's cryptomarket is unstable but a digital currency supported by a country could have a stable value.
What I am writing is, for a centralized (supported by a government currency). I don't like it much. I hope that BTC or another decentralized alt is going to prevail.

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Yeah, it's one of future technology that can help us to ease our way of transactions. As a participant of this crypto world its our duty to give support in any ways that make crypto more influential and become a part of many peoples lives.
Activity: 616
Activity: 272
for us we are still good that we use in the future, because the development of cryptocurrency also still have a better future, so we also will more easily get a good profit in the future,
Activity: 40
A temperamental cost isn't a determinant for the presence of crypto. With world consideration and mindfulness, individuals have sat up to pay heed, which thus has brought about every one of the machine gear-pieces moving in the meantime, upsetting the dependability of set standards, clearing a path for more up to date ones. Such acknowledgment has been eagerly anticipated, and bound to bring about amendments, setting a steadier, clearer crypto future way.
Activity: 140
If you mean cryptocurrency then I will gladly say there is a bright and promising future for it. It's going to go mainstream soon.
Activity: 81
A temperamental cost isn't a determinant for the presence of crypto. With world consideration and mindfulness, individuals have sat up to pay heed, which thus has brought about every one of the machine gear-pieces moving in the meantime, upsetting the strength of set standards, clearing a path for more up to date ones. Such acknowledgment has been ardently anticipated, and bound to bring about amendments, setting a steadier, clearer crypto future way.
Merit: 44
the future has already come, of course the only option to prohibit this everywhere is to forbid to change it in a dictatorial form
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
In 3-5 years, few will doubt that the revolution has taken place in financial and other spheres. Crypto currency will have great opportunities.
Activity: 215
of course the future. crypto also still has a long future, because now it is also very popular around the world, so we believe that the future of crypto will be better in the future, compared now.
No, this is not the end, just every market is always experiencing growth and stagnation; now there will be a recovery of the market and everything will be fine.
Activity: 98
Lots of altcoins will not survive but we will still see a large number of altcoins in the market despite the attrition. I think that those projects that will be able to master the development of their project will survive, because now there are a lot of declared projects that are very complex in their development
Activity: 176
I do not think so. Firstly, the market is going up a little, the recession is over. We are here because we believe in the future of these coins.
Activity: 152
I personally think, if the future is in digital currency. This is unstable because marketcap will go down sometimes higher, we need patients, knowledge, observations and take risks to our investment to gain profit. And if this market ends when there is no demand for trade. The future of the currency market is cryptos based on the blockchain platform. So be sure to be careful before making a comment.
Pages:
Jump to: