Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good idea? - page 19. (Read 16511 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 29, 2019, 10:34:53 PM
Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

You should be the one to answer that, if you lost confidence in Ethereum and you find other coins that are more interesting and profitable than Ethereum then go for it, as long as you do diligent research on the potential of those coins that you want to invest in place of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
March 29, 2019, 10:16:29 PM
Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided

You should buy things with a reason. And then if over time that reason still exist you keep that thing. If that thing lose that reason then you sell it. If you just buy without any reason then you have a big problem. Since once you have it you have no ideas if is valuable to you not. Buying things that you dont at least believe are valuable is a bit silly.  That is like I would buy a car without an engine.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 29, 2019, 08:34:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: