Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good plan for learning tradning ? - page 3. (Read 1820 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
I saw this article about which books you need for your CMT test, which I'm thinking of taking them as a study plan for my trading career
here are the books and the article
https://www.tradingsetupsreview.com/book-list-chartered-market-technicians-cmt/
, is it a good plan?

When you gain knowledge then it cause no harm to you.
Rather gaining knowledge makes you more smart and intelligent.
But I would say here in Trading this book is of extra thing.
I can understand that you want to do trading as full time, but still no use of that book and articles.
Many great traders learnt trading themselves through experience.
So as you start trading you will gain knowledge and experience and you will succeed soon.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Yes i think because if you want to make profit from the crypto market then you have to learn crypto trading for making a good profit. Because if you invest some money in the market then profit comes in few ways like staking or holding and trading but holding or staking for long time but if you expert in crypto trading then you can make profit within short time of period. So i think for learning trading will be good plan for future benefit. So if any one wants to make money in the crypto currency market then learning trading is more important.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Another downside of family life when you trade. It seems to everyone that you seem to be sitting, clicking, laughing, like doing nothing and money coming out of nowhere. And when the exchange rate fell and you realize that we are in the red by hundreds of bucks, so it seems everyone is already worried, because you have such an important matter

This is definitely a problem, as we know the pandemic forced a lot of people to work from home and while this was good in order to avoid to expose yourself to the virus, working from home has always had some kind of stigma, basically people think that you are being lazy by not going to your workplace and just working from home, something that could not be further from the truth and if you are your own boss and you are a trader this is a stigma that will be there with you and maybe even some family members will think the same despite this not being true at all.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
~snip

It is a good plan but just like school and graduating to have work, you won't experience the real world unless you try it yourself. Those just explain only stuff about trading but it doesn't include what you will experience doing it and how to overcome it. It doesn't even have a topic about risk management which is important to learn when you want to trade. Some traders I know only knows the basic fundamentals but they still do good in trading. To be a good trader for me is not just all about good in fundamentals or theories but also good in dealing with their own emotion too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
That's a good plan but if you want to solidify your foundation in trading, you might want to experience trading too and there's a lot of paper trading or demo trading out there that you can use to practice trading without any worry of losing money and there you can try anything you want without any worries.
Activity: 46
At the same time, you need some real practice too. To know whether your ideas are worthy and will work in live trading, you can try them out in demo trading platforms.
Taking real practice with real money is the best of them all.

Those theories, strategies that you've read with the books will be applied. Having the actual trading experience will build yourself confidence and will learn the mistakes that you will do.

It won't hurt you to try with little amount as this is the beauty in trading, you don't need that much to start.
Certainly, that’s one of the good things with forex trading that you don’t need a big amount to start. So many brokers allow trading with as little as $10.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Another downside of family life when you trade. It seems to everyone that you seem to be sitting, clicking, laughing, like doing nothing and money coming out of nowhere. And when the exchange rate fell and you realize that we are in the red by hundreds of bucks, so it seems everyone is already worried, because you have such an important matter
It's because you're the one who's needed to make money. There are traders that are not the sole bread winner of their family and they're good already in trading.

If one has started while he's still young and became a trader, he'll bring it until he gets old and for sure he'll get an early retirement. That's how trading goes for a family person.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
What better plan do you have to get it best out of trading if you don't actually learn how to trade. Since you already indicated interest in trading (you've taken some courses), then I think it wouldn't be so difficult to master your skills.
It'll be good to practice what you learn before venturing into trading fully. I would have advised that you use a demo account but it wouldn't require you to be serious in a way since you'd lose nothing if things go south. It is rather recommended that you practice trading with an amount of money you're willing to lose if you make irrational trading decisions. You'd be more intentional about the decisioyou make if it means you'd lose something
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
I saw this article about which books you need for your CMT test, which I'm thinking of taking them as a study plan for my trading career
, is it a good plan?

As a new trader or maybe a newbie, trading is not just reading books online with the hope that it will stick to your head when you don't have a guidian or a mentor that will guide you through the journey of being a successful trader. A lot of beginner's had started like this and ended up dropping out of trading just because of frustration of losing money or maybe not having adequate information on some aspects of trading.

Sometimes the problem of not knowing what should come first might be frustrating atimes. Learning how to trade is versatile with so many information to learnt, so if you choose to read books alone without grinding your knowledge on the most important things, then you might just be running around the bush without being a good trader
Activity: 70
Trading as a career can be considered a good medium if you can master it well. There are various means of trading such as forex cryptocurrency and stocks. If you can gain experience and the right skills in trading, you can certainly succeed financially.  However, gaining skills in trading is not an easy task as you need to gather information from different sources and practice them in the long run. On the other hand, since the risk is directly involved in trading, it is important to exercise caution. So it can be said that learning about trading is a good idea and it is possible to build a successful career through it.
mastering trading skill really give us financial freedom, everytime everywhere we can earn money by open a chart and open transaction. Alot of people hope they could be an expert in trading world, either in forex market, stock or even cryptocurrency market. we have more time for family but we also could have alot money too, really work that dreamed by most people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Trading as a career can be considered a good medium if you can master it well. There are various means of trading such as forex cryptocurrency and stocks. If you can gain experience and the right skills in trading, you can certainly succeed financially.  However, gaining skills in trading is not an easy task as you need to gather information from different sources and practice them in the long run. On the other hand, since the risk is directly involved in trading, it is important to exercise caution. So it can be said that learning about trading is a good idea and it is possible to build a successful career through it.
mastering trading skill really give us financial freedom, everytime everywhere we can earn money by open a chart and open transaction. Alot of people hope they could be an expert in trading world, either in forex market, stock or even cryptocurrency market. we have more time for family but we also could have alot money too, really work that dreamed by most people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 13
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
, is it a good plan?

Learning any new skill is always worth it. Just make sure you don't give up your job and full time trading until you have a solid plan in place and at least some savings to help you cushion any unexpected situations. And don't use leverage until you consider yourself at least not a novice.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In the event that stock or forex exchanging, you can begin with demo account, you can begin with watching exchanging recordings if crypto, there are a ton of recordings accessible in any event, for the three kinds of exchanging. By perusing you will for the most part find out about the hypotheses and those speculations don't work the vast majority of the occasions since the market developments are significantly more confounded than them.
Demo accounts can be a decent way for you to familiarize yourself with the platform you have chosen to trade however besides that I do not see too much need for demo accounts and the reason for this has to do with the fact that since you are not using real money then you are not going to face the same challenges that you will face when you are actually trading, so while you could apply your strategy perfectly when you are trading with your demo account you may find this to be impossible for you when you are finally trading for real money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
, is it a good plan?

I firmly believe that no plan that is meant to learn is a bad plan. Regardless how big or small that thing that you want to learn, it is a good plan. But of course, when it comes to trading it is important to have an actual experience in order to learn on a deeper context and grasp the whole process. So yes, in text learning is important but so is actual observation and experience.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
At the same time, you need some real practice too. To know whether your ideas are worthy and will work in live trading, you can try them out in demo trading platforms.
Taking real practice with real money is the best of them all.

Those theories, strategies that you've read with the books will be applied. Having the actual trading experience will build yourself confidence and will learn the mistakes that you will do.

It won't hurt you to try with little amount as this is the beauty in trading, you don't need that much to start.
Activity: 46
Reading books and taking tests like CMT is all good. At the same time, you need some real practice too. To know whether your ideas are worthy and will work in live trading, you can try them out in demo trading platforms. You can check out brokers like turnkeyforex for demo trading, where the only difference is the use of virtual money. And it takes a few minutes to open your demo account without providing any financial information. You can use such resources to solidify your trading career.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
Learning has never been bad but it will be bad if the books are for sale at a higher price and you as a poor person don't have a money to afford it but you can look for alternatives and there's must be something that are good but cost cheaper or even better if it's free .
Learning trading doesn't need to be expensive and theres no real guarantee that you will not incure a loss after you own those books .
Reading courses online and attending classes will help op trading career very well, if op has choosing to be reading courses for him to be a successful crypto trader, that's fine and I support him to do so. Besides, not all books are expensive and the little one you buy will at least reach you what you haven't known before about trading, I have not choosed trading because I haven't learnt the basic tools needed, I prefer holding because that's the way I think I can be successful as a crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Learning has never been bad but it will be bad if the books are for sale at a higher price and you as a poor person don't have a money to afford it but you can look for alternatives and there's must be something that are good but cost cheaper or even better if it's free .
Learning trading doesn't need to be expensive and theres no real guarantee that you will not incure a loss after you own those books .
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
Every business needs a lot of practice so the more practice you have the more qualified you will be and the more profit you will make. I have Saran that i started trading one year later and i have been researching trading for quite some tim. Business requires practice as much as money. However to get something good out of the crypto market you have to constantly fight.
And even if you fail, just do it again but learn from the mistakes but always remember to know the time to quit since you have a limited funds and you don't want to drive away your social circle just to pursue something that you failed a lot of times.
learning is the key to success for business people. The more you practice a business, the more qualified you become. I know it took me many years to learn trading and within that i lost a lot of money. Also now I am more busy with trading because i am fascinated by the low profit every day which is much better than investing.
Pages:
Jump to: