Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good plan for learning tradning ? - page 9. (Read 1820 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
I saw this article about which books you need for your CMT test, which I'm thinking of taking them as a study plan for my trading career
here are the books and the article
https://www.tradingsetupsreview.com/book-list-chartered-market-technicians-cmt/
, is it a good plan?
I'd say you have a good plan, reading books and watching a couple of courses was already a good start, if you continue doing it then you will definitely get this career. However, knowledge is not enough to be a complete trader, you need also to have experience. To try how this trading works you could look for trading platforms that have a demo account on them in order to be familiarized or you could use a small amount of money to experience the factors you must encounter such as the risk.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
In my own point of view,I think it is good to learn how to trade. In all we do apart from trading self we must learn for more knowledge and understanding.and as for trading, learning is required to make a massive profits because what you don't learn, you can't have an idea how it's running.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 545
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
I saw this article about which books you need for your CMT test, which I'm thinking of taking them as a study plan for my trading career
, is it a good plan?
I's already seen through the list and they are quite interested. Some of them I have read through, especially the Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques. This book is the beginning trend of the candlestick chart we all see right now. In the past, people mostly used line charts which give us less information than the candlestick. So I can say this book is the masterpiece even though some information may be obsolete

You do not need to read all of them since you'd already read a couple of books and watched trading courses. Just choose a few of them. What you need to do next is to open your own trading account and start your career right now. Why? Because you will gain experience on the battlefield and you can shape your own mindset about the market with the knowledge you have. Everyone has their own trading techniques which is the combination of knowledge, experience and intuition. Actually, professional usually claim that techniques only allocates 25% success of a trader

Well, good luck to you mate
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
To be good at trading, you have to go with it in a two-pronged approach and those prongs include acquiring knowledge and acquiring experience, in your case, you already have the first prong which you can still improve because learning never stops and knowledge is power as for the second prong which is acquiring experience, you have to get in the field and try to trade, go for smaller amounts of trade or practice in a risk-free simulation.
Your thinking is very beautiful and tidy. And according to your description, it seems that if these two aspects are fixed, it will be a good plan. Both knowledge and experience are very useful for trading. The beginning will be through the acquisition of knowledge. Then the experience will come as soon as you do some trading. But in trading life, you will experience both good and bad. It would be wise to face and accept any situation.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Every trader should learn for trading. If you don't know about crypto coin why coin price increase or decrease. You can not make profit. Everyday losses your money. So i think learning is good plan for trading.
Learning to trade is the only way we must do it if we want to profit because the crypto market is always changing and fluctuating. Learning to analyze will help you better trade and find a good time to buy and sell the coin, although that does not always guarantee us to get the right time to trade. But we will have the experience to trade and that can improve our skills in analyzing the coin. By doing that, we can prevent the losses and change it to get the profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
If you are aiming to success from this venue of investment, taking time to do your research is the very first thing that you
needed, solidifying  your deep understanding bring higher chance of success.

It's depend from how you are taking those  information that you have seen from that source, it's good to have the right  plans
base from the knowledge that you gain upon researching from all the topics about this business.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
, is it a good plan?
As long as that you think it gives you learning as a return of spending time reading and watching videos, it was a good plan (just for me). I know that everyone undergoes such a way also. Learning in trading couldn't be just quick learning and all you read will be absurd instantly, it needs constant practice, reading more books, and last, we need to apply it to actual trading.

If we wanted to have shortcuts, you never surprise yourselves that you lose your money. And then we realize how important to knows such things before trading and those who have that sacrifice wins in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
, is it a good plan?
Gaining knowledge related to any field of work in which you want to have a kickstart is highly appreciated move and one must do it but there is difference in having knowledge and applying it to the practical feild of work.The books, videos,and other resources can guide you about various ways of trading but it depends on you how you imply them In your own way and skills.Because everyone want to win the race and its only possible if you run fast and take big steps towards your set objectives to reach out first.Make trading your day job after some years when you have knowledge, skills,market judgement, experience and past profit history otherwise always have side jobs to cover your financial situation and your losses also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Yes it is.
You can earn more than any other type of investments. if you can be a top trader your income will ridiculously risen to upper level.
But it can make you asset less also. So first learn than hit.
Start with small trading then gradually increase your investing fund.
You will get more than 2x if you can invest wisely and take well calculated decisions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
, is it a good plan?
Trading strategies can be learned but if you want to ake successful career out of it then you should implement it in the real life by doing trading with your real money.Concentrate more on the technical analysis then reading general about trading which is ore helpful with the trading of crypto assets.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Trading is a good as your income even you can make it as your source income. You have a chance to get money per days, per three days or per weeks depend on your capability and on your fashion to trade.

If you have have been interested to make trading as your career then you can start by now. There are so much place for you to learn about some strategy and the ins and out about trading.

But, I just suggesting you to learn first about trading with some books. Yeah, this is more effective than you read some article on the internet or some tutorials on youtube channel. With book, you will just focus to what you read and imagine to the market, even you can use your book when you make an entry.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
, is it a good plan?
Doesnt matter on where you do get your sources as long it would really be beneficial for your learning process then that what matter most it doesnt matter on where you did
get those information as long it would really be relevant into your trading career.
Resources can really be obtained neither on the internet directly or with some literature or what but the best thing to learn up is to experience yourself with the market.
You would learn something that you cant learn on just reading up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Every trader should learn for trading. If you don't know about crypto coin why coin price increase or decrease. You can not make profit. Everyday losses your money. So i think learning is good plan for trading.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I tend to agree with you both, searching and learning aren't enough in trading, you need to have experience in the field and learn more strategies.  As they say, the experience is the best teacher in trading, and the more experienced you had the high chances to avoid losses.

I saw the article that given by the OP, it's just a book that we could learn on trading technically matters.  It's Chartered Market Technician (CMT) which is presumably more about technical analysis.  Probably it takes months before you have successfully done reading all chapters that had on the book.  It might good to try for those who are willing to learn but for me, I'll rather go practice in copy trading on the Etoro platform while learning in trading, IMO.
I haven't read a book in relation of tradings just yet, but I believe that just reading it all alone wouldn't help that much. The application of theories learned in the mentioned in the book which is all about TAs as you mentioned is a must.
I had learned that attitude when I was learning programming back then.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
To be good at trading, you have to go with it in a two-pronged approached and those prongs include acquiring knowledge and acquiring experience, in your case, you already have the first prong which you can still improve because learning never stops and knowledge is power as for the second prong which is acquiring experience, you have to get in the field and try to trade, go for smaller amounts of trade or practice in a simulation which is risk free.
I agree. You can't advance in a field only theoretically. You need to get your hands into the game and get a feel of the markets. ATM you an consult the range of books, seminars, blogs etc but you will not be able to fully solidify them without proper experience.

The fact that you already did some research is great and puts you in a great place to just roll with it. Good luck!
I tend to agree with you both, searching and learning aren't enough in trading, you need to have experience in the field and learn more strategies.  As they say, the experience is the best teacher in trading, and the more experienced you had the high chances to avoid losses.

I saw the article that given by the OP, it's just a book that we could learn on trading technically matters.  It's Chartered Market Technician (CMT) which is presumably more about technical analysis.  Probably it takes months before you have successfully done reading all chapters that had on the book.  It might good to try for those who are willing to learn but for me, I'll rather go practice in copy trading on the Etoro platform while learning in trading, IMO.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
There is no business you do without acquired knowledge, by researching about it. Second take your mentor that can coach you about the business, you start going field with your mentor, you can easily succeed when you have the mind of serving your mentor. Thirdly practice what you learnt from your mentor in small scale business.
More executions and experience must be done in order to gain more knowledge in trading. Actual trading could be more challenging than what we see on youtube, from what we read in books and everything we got from searching.
What OP did is a very good way to start learning, it gonna be improved once he applies everything in live trading but just to say, it usually comes to trial and error just to find which one is effective or not.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
There is no business you do without acquired knowledge, by researching about it. Second take your mentor that can coach you about the business, you start going field with your mentor, you can easily succeed when you have the mind of serving your mentor. Thirdly practice what you learnt from your mentor in small scale business.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
learning to trade is the best way in any way we like, if with a book or ebook to learn and it is highly recommended by experts we can give it a try. I myself learned from telegram channels, they made me learn a lot of technical, predictions, indicators, also made me have trading experience.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
To be good at trading, you have to go with it in a two-pronged approached and those prongs include acquiring knowledge and acquiring experience, in your case, you already have the first prong which you can still improve because learning never stops and knowledge is power as for the second prong which is acquiring experience, you have to get in the field and try to trade, go for smaller amounts of trade or practice in a simulation which is risk free.
I agree. You can't advance in a field only theoretically. You need to get your hands into the game and get a feel of the markets. ATM you an consult the range of books, seminars, blogs etc but you will not be able to fully solidify them without proper experience.

The fact that you already did some research is great and puts you in a great place to just roll with it. Good luck!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
, is it a good plan?

Everything that you do learn no matter what sources you do able to get it from would always be a good plan or good step for you to sustain this trading career of yours.

Read and Try to those things that you had able to learned up because nothing really beats out the learnings that you would able to get when you do personally test out the market
for yourself because other learnings would definitely be coming into  that.

Do all sorts of things that you do seem to be worth.
Pages:
Jump to: