Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good plan for learning tradning ? - page 4. (Read 1820 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 12
Delete
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
Thats a good approach to learn trading first through books and courses. You have completed first step of mastering trading. As a next step, invest small amount of money and try to implement things which you have learned and see whether they work or not. This will help you in creating your own investment strategy.
It's true that without us trying it directly, of course we won't know what we learn is just in vain or is it successful.
and indeed my advice is the same, namely when you try it use a little money so that when you fail you can learn it again,
what is clear is that learning to trade is not easy and requires a lot of effort
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
I saw this article about which books you need for your CMT test, which I'm thinking of taking them as a study plan for my trading career
here are the books and the article
https://www.tradingsetupsreview.com/book-list-chartered-market-technicians-cmt/
, is it a good plan?

Courses and tutorials are definitely a good way to get started but you will also need real experience in trading because that's when you will learn how the market behaves in real life.
I did the opposite and started trading without any knowledge of it and ended up in losses. Although I lost I did get a good exposure on trading.
Then I learnt how to trade and started trading again. I ended up in no loss no profit since I lost half of the trades and made profit on others.
I am learning more these days and hopefully start making good profits in near future.
Write ups and theories wont really be much effective if you wont really experience for yourself on the market and that's the way on making out trades even on a very small amount which you would just simply test out on how the platform works or about terminologies and other aspects.

Learning trading isn't something that anyone could achieve because it would really takes time and lots of effort before you would able to reach a certain point on where
you can already sustain yourself on playing with moving prices.

There are various ways of trading and its up to someone on which one they would much prefer.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
i watched a couple of courses and read a couple of books, and I liked trading as a career  and I want to solid my information and skills
I saw this article about which books you need for your CMT test, which I'm thinking of taking them as a study plan for my trading career
, is it a good plan?

Courses and tutorials are definitely a good way to get started but you will also need real experience in trading because that's when you will learn how the market behaves in real life.
I did the opposite and started trading without any knowledge of it and ended up in losses. Although I lost I did get a good exposure on trading.
Then I learnt how to trade and started trading again. I ended up in no loss no profit since I lost half of the trades and made profit on others.
I am learning more these days and hopefully start making good profits in near future.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Thats a good approach to learn trading first through books and courses. You have completed first step of mastering trading. As a next step, invest small amount of money and try to implement things which you have learned and see whether they work or not. This will help you in creating your own investment strategy.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
you need practical learning as well I think. I would encourage you to go for backtest and papertrading for months and see how you are dealing with past trends, reversal, etc and also try yourself out based on live data as well. see what are your weaknesses and strengths. Then I would suggest you start with small steps on real trading. Improve your emotional durability and improve your trading discipline.
Sets of virtual trading or simulations.

From that, there will be an understanding of how trading really works and how much you can gain and lose within a span of minutes of committing your trades.

And as the real trading starts, always start with a small amount. So if you lose, you'll get the knowledge and lesson but will be fine losing that money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Its really great idea to learn about trading and this skill will pay you for life.There are many tools to learn but the most important point is concentration and sincerity.Social media is great platform to learn , perusing books, hearing from dependable sources of data is fair a way to building a solid exchanging establishment and you right.Trading is not an end learning process, every trading experience serves as a learning process.Trading is all about some time will achieve expected profit and also chance of loosing but never forget to put stop loss to minimize the loss.Pas experience is an asset must learn from past mistakes and avoid to repeat it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
you need practical learning as well I think. I would encourage you to go for backtest and papertrading for months and see how you are dealing with past trends, reversal, etc and also try yourself out based on live data as well. see what are your weaknesses and strengths. Then I would suggest you start with small steps on real trading. Improve your emotional durability and improve your trading discipline.
^ It is definitely right and you have a point on this, a backtest could definitely improve your skills in trading and experience like you are in live trading. You can do it on tradingview.com and experiencing those technical analyses that could possibly happen. But believe me or not, there is no guarantee of making a profit in trading, so prepare yourself for the circumstances that will probably happen. It could use a small amount to test your ability in trading and then go for the amount that you can afford to lose. I think the most important is the trading plan and always stick to the plan whatever happens to the market price.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
, is it a good plan?
There is always room for learning and there's no harm in trying new things but you need to also know the risk involved in trading and you should try to focus on the kind of trading you want to learn, we have Fx, stock and crypto trading whatever you chooses to learn go deep into it but don't make it a career; no one is a successful trader it all gamble.
I highly disagree on that bolded part that i have put up above on where in talks of career then it can really be possibly be done Hence lots of traders had already make this as a full time job and this is indeed risky but doesnt literally means that this is gambling.

It is just really depending on how you do deal with it because there are people whom really thought that trading is just simple as it sound but once they had step their foot in then they would really realize things.

If Trading couldnt be a career then you wouldnt see successful ones into this market if its all gamble.You can choose neither you do go full time or not.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
, is it a good plan?
There is always room for learning and there's no harm in trying new things but you need to also know the risk involved in trading and you should try to focus on the kind of trading you want to learn, we have Fx, stock and crypto trading whatever you chooses to learn go deep into it but don't make it a career; no one is a successful trader it all gamble.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
I looked at the prices, i think they are way too expensive. Today you can even watch very high quality videos for free on youtube that will convey a certain basic knowledge. So, personally, I would never buy anything like that
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
In the event that stock or forex exchanging, you can begin with demo account, you can begin with watching exchanging recordings if crypto, there are a ton of recordings accessible in any event, for the three kinds of exchanging. By perusing you will for the most part find out about the hypotheses and those speculations don't work the vast majority of the occasions since the market developments are significantly more confounded than them.
Is a demo account necessary for a beginner trader? Link to the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57127761

I think it's a great plan to learn about trading! Let's not go into how you plan to do it... with demo versions or with some initial capital! Will you start with Bitcoin or some other coins, will you try following some trading signals... Any path can be a good path, in the end, everything depends on many factors! What's important I think is that trading can be anyone's side activity! Nobody is forced to trade every day all day! You can be a short and long-run trader... you can adjust your trading with your free time! There's a lot of activity around the globe, so any time for placing orders can be a good time for trading with some coins!

Learn how trading works, and most importantly learn how to make it work (to be profitable) with the time and money you have!

I agree demo account is very important, especially for newbie. Because what must be understood is trading is not just buying at low prices
and sell it at a high price. Trading is more complicated than we think, so in order to understand trading you must learn to trade well. We must
plan as well as possible how to learn to trade, one of them can use a demo account to find out how trading works without having to use real money.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
Building a career in trading is good! I am sure you will find a job very quickly after your certification! Trading cryptocurrency is however very delicate and require expetience and fundermental approach to analysis of trading! In cryptocurrency, 200% in 6months is a failure for some traders whereas, 200% in 2 years in other market is a huge sucess!  Trading  can be exhustive but you must know your onions!
but the crypto market also has a greater risk, because with great volatility it will certainly make the value of our assets go up and down drastically. I think 200% is a good number in the crypto market or otherwise, because it all depends on each individual's R&R calculations. and for a long time like that, of course, something that must be fought for, especially as a novice trader
When we are tending to deal with trading then we shouldn't really make hurry for ourselves to make profit but instead be mindful on how you would sustain yourself
into this market on the strategies and ways or methods that you would use along the way.This should be your priority rather than focusing itself for you to make money or profits because desperation would really come in the way if you do have this kind of mindset which we should really be lessening it out. Sustain is all we need
because once we do get sufficient experience,skills and knowledge then for sure we would really make profits as we go ahead and that what matter most.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
In the event that stock or forex exchanging, you can begin with demo account, you can begin with watching exchanging recordings if crypto, there are a ton of recordings accessible in any event, for the three kinds of exchanging. By perusing you will for the most part find out about the hypotheses and those speculations don't work the vast majority of the occasions since the market developments are significantly more confounded than them.

Is a demo account necessary for a beginner trader? Link to the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57127761

I think it's a great plan to learn about trading! Let's not go into how you plan to do it... with demo versions or with some initial capital! Will you start with Bitcoin or some other coins, will you try following some trading signals... Any path can be a good path, in the end, everything depends on many factors! What's important I think is that trading can be anyone's side activity! Nobody is forced to trade every day all day! You can be a short and long-run trader... you can adjust your trading with your free time! There's a lot of activity around the globe, so any time for placing orders can be a good time for trading with some coins!

Learn how trading works, and most importantly learn how to make it work (to be profitable) with the time and money you have!
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Building a career in trading is good! I am sure you will find a job very quickly after your certification! Trading cryptocurrency is however very delicate and require expetience and fundermental approach to analysis of trading! In cryptocurrency, 200% in 6months is a failure for some traders whereas, 200% in 2 years in other market is a huge sucess!  Trading  can be exhustive but you must know your onions!
but the crypto market also has a greater risk, because with great volatility it will certainly make the value of our assets go up and down drastically. I think 200% is a good number in the crypto market or otherwise, because it all depends on each individual's R&R calculations. and for a long time like that, of course, something that must be fought for, especially as a novice trader
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
, is it a good plan?

The thing with learning is that you don't know you've really learnt something until you've practiced it. While I am not against the fact that you should actualy take time out to learn trading, it would do you no good if you don't practice.
So as much as you want to trade, you should know that you'd need to practice trading. I'd suggest demo trading if you're just starting out but then you wouldn't be under the real pressure of trading. So the best thing is to use an amount of money that you can afford to lose and practice trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Well, your actually in the right direction  should you choose to study and make researches on trading techniques. Its a vital step towards knowing but then, trading is a practical thing and trading in actual can't be over emphasised enough to show how serious it is except for the fact that, many tend to shy away from trading because of the risk factor involved. Being too scared to loose becomes the beginning 9f your downfall. Its really bad yo loose but instead of being scared of loosing  your fears should establish for you a safety procedure to go about your trades and you should take your analysis very serious, ensuring you do it before taking a position in the market. Read and practice for you to be a better trader
Pages:
Jump to: