Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 18. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
hopefully when you write this thread you directly buy bitcoin, because now bitcoin start creeping up again. But it would be unfortunate if you did not do it but it looks like you have not been far enough, buy it right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
Yes this is really the best time go buy bitcoin and other alts if you like since the market is really dropping so bad that investors will surely take this opportunity yo buy bitcoins while others are in panic selling they don't trust bitcoin that much. I believe sooner after this dump bitcoin will start to recover and can probably hit it all time highest value anytime soon. Volatility of bitcoin makes it very interesting to invest and makes me more excited in the upcoming days
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Yes, you are right as you all know that bitcoin being the king of the cryptocurrency market from past few years rallying good in this bullish market trend. But recently there has been a correction which covered almost the 50% of bitcoin price movement from the top which was around $20,000. And now after the correction, you can see that right now it is the right time to invest here in bitcoin which is running under low price because there has been a strong bullish pattern forming there near the bottom with the strong volume in action and so just invest here and hold for the target of $20,000 in coming few months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
A good time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, you can earn a lot of profit in a few days. But when the price starts to increase I feel that's too good time to buy bitcoin because the price will go up. For me, investing in bitcoin is very promising I don't feel no anyone who loses if investing in bitcoin with a note he has understood the character of bitcoin. So that later can take a chance when the price drops or when the price goes up. And you should know the price of bitcoin is very volatile, whenever bitcoin price can go down drastically or can go up drastically, it depends on some news that come on about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Good time and best chance to invest at bitcoin this time as it  was at the very dip price.The correction price is over and has reach the support level so pumping price will start to rise very soon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Yes it is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is very low but actually bitcoins value now is still low if you will not compare it to those who bought bitcoin a couple years back. The price has been corrected so I’m sure it’ll try to recover sooner than expected.
Watch it and while you do it keep buying step by step .
As noone knows it could increase crazier than before or get another crash to the lowest like to 5k or even worse.
Everyone should remain careful on the current bitcoin market situation , noone can predict it correctly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Its the good time to buy bitcoin because its really in dip now. Don't wait for more dip or you might miss the chance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
For now it is good to buying because bitcoin goes down and wait pump to the high price and sell.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The price of bitcoin has gone down now as compare to the price of bitcoin at early part of this year. This is the right time to buy to enable you gain very well as we are expecting a rise in price very soon.The market-trend has gone up a little today @ 11k -12k USD as compare to yesterday that was about 10k USD. Make haste because the trend may no come down again at this moment.
Yes this may be your last chance to buy bitcoins or even altcoins so grab the chance while dip is still here.I think in the next few days the price will be back to its normal value again.Buying bitcoin for a newbie like you may be quite risky as it is,but i understand what you feel because i have been to that.And i won't be a successful trader today if i let my fears before carried me away.So just be brave and pursue on things what you think is right.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
The price of bitcoin has gone down now as compare to the price of bitcoin at early part of this year. This is the right time to buy to enable you gain very well as we are expecting a rise in price very soon.The market-trend has gone up a little today @ 11k -12k USD as compare to yesterday that was about 10k USD. Make haste because the trend may no come down again at this moment.
Activity: 196
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Actually i believe this is very good time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin because the correction is very dip enough to get benefit fro the price run after this.
Never wait again now if you dont want to miss the boat for the many time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Today's price is a good price for BTC because the hardest support will be at 10k and may still have a correction before it goes up. BTC goal right now is 30K and i think JP i just decreasing the price of BTC to buy it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I think you need to wait a little more. The price is still unstable and the market is still red. We expect to go down at 9K or 10K to come back again. So buy when it reaches that level.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yesterday was a great day to buy in, not it has started to climb upwards again
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard

Oh my, define small amount  Shocked
If your small amount is equivalent to just a few hundred bucks, then I will not suggest investing in Bitcoin. Instead you should go for Alt coins, there are lots of potential tokens with a good team and solid project which will only see multiple digits percentage increase of its value. Until you hold enough to convert some/most to Bitcoin, that is possibly the best alternative you have.
And bear in mind too, entering Crypto is just like entering any investment. If you do not do your own research you will not go far.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

I think this is the right time because from here onwards the upward surge has already started. Since yesterday the rates have increased by 1-2K USD and who knows within night it could cross the price of 12-13K. That would be like huge % incriminate within short period of time which we don’t want loose. ;-)

So better go for buying the bitcoin and also consider buying some altcoins which you think can do great this year. Keep ETH as the first priority when you will think about the altcoins side. BTC as always is great choice considering our future in 2018 end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502

Bitcoin was and remains the main crypto currency for investment. I think now is a great time to invest in this coin. But never invest more than you are willing/able to lose. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
From a technical standpoint.

Right now we didn't have confirmation that there was a low in place or a reversal.

Looking at the charts looks like an inverse head and shoulders is forming, so look to buy at around $10,000 and see if it holds.

If it doesn't hold then it will most likely go to the $8K area.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, It is much better if you are able to catch the dip price yesterday at $9k~. I believe it will recover soon so buy now while its cheap.
Activity: 163
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Taking in consideration that you are just a newbie in here, yes, if you can , just start buying right now that the price is extra-cheap.

If i was you, i could have bought on the real dip, when the price touched less than $8900 if i am not wrong at all.
Pages:
Jump to: