Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 11. (Read 1843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
Except for unnecessary FOMOs. I always believe that anyone who is joining now though and looking forward to the future would not really bother about what is present but would look forward to the future and make every single day and easy time to buy without fear or panic. I believe we have not even gotten anywhere yet and what we have now is just a start of what is coming.

If anyone is not even buying right now, then I wonder when they are looking forward to buying. Few months ago at the ATH, so many were waiting for dip and now that the dip is here, some are still contemplating on whether to buy or not. We are in a period where everything right now is cheap, and the last time I checked, the best time to get in is when everything is cheap. I do not see any reason waiting for someone who plans to go long.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
Every-time, at this moment is the best time to buy the price will without a doubt drive up. It's only about buying and holding it up. Many individuals who sat tight for more dip to buy are presently sort of frustrated and have no alternative however to buy back. The cost is terribly capricious and nobody knows in which course it will liable to go in the following couple of months.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
now bitcoin has started up but still cheap so you can still make a profit if buy it now but you have to be patient to wait
Activity: 91
I think it's time to buy bitcoin but of course it's still risky because of the FUDs and other bad things that is happening which collapsed btc's 9k support and that's where it will go up.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
There is no doubt that January was the best time to buy BTS; after the New Year all markets predictably declined, and BTSwas no exception, but now you can also make purchases because the market hashit rock bottom and has not yet indicated strong growth. In any case, there will be a good time to buy until the end of April
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is the best time to buy guys because the price is still low And look at the price now it is still stable in the dump stage where we can see a movement innthe chart pf bitcoin sad to say that bitcoin is still not doing something about it. But I still trust bitcoin that soon it will go pump and and other coins and token will go also with the flow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Some believe that the bitcoin rate may drop to 4000 dollars. But not the fact that you can buy Bitcoin at such a price. You just can not make it in time. Therefore, it makes sense to buy Bitcoin at the current rate. After this prolonged correction, growth should begin. But it's up to you to decide.
If you want to wait for what people believe, you will only end up not doing anything at all. What you believe is what is important and if you believe bitcoin is the future, then you will be willing to take advantage of now quickly as much as possible which a lot of people usually do not understand and their judgement is being clouded because they are looking for quick gains.

Anyone who does not see a reason to buy now can just keep waiting until they eventually miss out or start joining at the top because of the fear of missing out.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
When the market all in red, that's the best time to buy. (but you should consider carefully). How Long Would You Wait? You wait for what? Ahhh.... You said you had a little money? So I think investing in BTC is a bad choice. You should invest money in alternative coins. ICO has many potentials. It is suitable for those with little money. You can get more than BTC. (Just my opinion)
Well, it is in everyone's hand to make the decision that best suits them and I can understand considering the fact that a lot of people always want to invest in altcoins because of the huge increase in price some of them can end up having, so I cannot actually be surprised.

Moreover, if anyone is to consider anything right now with the way things are going with altcoins and regulations in general, it may be a good one to stick with bitcoin if you do not want to take too much risk.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Yes, your friend is right as long bitcoin is now $8000 you should grab the opportunity of buying bitcoin since we know that there will be end in this dump situation I know that soon we will going to experience again the pump of bitcoin and for all coins and tokens.
Yeah, waiting for the goods times will provide you nothing since the bitcoin is already below 9000$ which is a fairly low price to invest in it and investing in it now will definitely provide you a great amount of profit when the price inflates up. This is a great opportunity that shouldn't miss as I believe you won't get it this cheap any further...
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
There is no best time to buy Bitcoin or other altcoins but while the prices are low you should hurry up.Wink
as long as bitcoin price in good level although it in high price no matter to us to buy it.we can identify this level using supply and demand area.this methode can help us and investor trader use it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Yes, your friend is right as long bitcoin is now $8000 you should grab the opportunity of buying bitcoin since we know that there will be end in this dump situation I know that soon we will going to experience again the pump of bitcoin and for all coins and tokens.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
There is no best time to buy Bitcoin or other altcoins but while the prices are low you should hurry up.Wink
Activity: 102
You are right it is time to buy bitcoin, in the next month bitcoin price is afraid to rise.
Activity: 252
yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin , dont wait for it to decrease even more because we dont know when it will increase its value . so it is better to be sure rather than losing money
Activity: 420
At this position, it is always good to buy the Bitcoin because it already dips from 9300$ to 8500$, so there is huge chance the price can easily increase to more than 10,000$ next time. People who are looking to buy Bitcoin this is the right option for them.
Activity: 266
The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
I agree. Buying bitcoin from $7000 to $9000 is the best price. And then, the only thing you need to do is to hold bitcoin as long as you can. I know that bitcoin can easily x2 in this year. You will earn money from bitcoin. People will start buying bitcoin again and again and again
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
You need TA more in order to enter and exit with profits. Lately, a lot of the positive news that drove bitcoin to continue heading to the moon.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Currently it's good time to buy Bitcoins. The price is under 8000$. But I don't think it will go all the way under 5000$ so there is no need for further waiting for price to fall.
If you have some extra cash I would suggest investing.
In fact having in mind volatility and how easily price is changing you have to be ready all the time to react to turn situation in your favour.
Yeah, as bitcoin has experienced a huge dip for a while now and for someone like me, I really do not joke with moments like this as it may not be a moment to see again as time goes on. A lot of people may be skeptical though with the whole FUD going on and for the fact that they may actually end up buying now and then bitcoin doing down further but I do not think it should have long way to go the more, and it is better to buy now, and if it goes a little but lower, buy more.

Current period may just be some form of accumulation period before we start seeing some bull runs in the future. We had about the same incident last year anyway so I expect anyone that has been here for a while to already have an idea how things have always been even though the scenario may have some additional factors this time around, but I expect bitcoin as usual to always bounce back stronger with a huge recovery after dips like this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Now we are at the levels where the last growth came from. I'll be watching from the sidelines. If now there is a correction of this growth, I will buy higher, when there will be a growth of 5% up.
Or, if we move down, I'll wait for the entry signals.
copper member
Activity: 238
Yes'of course this is the best time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is dropping.It is an opportunity to buy and invest for long run. i believe we are in the buying season as long as people are afraid to buy,i also suggest all of you get involved in this platform for the future purpose.he will be definitely losing a golden opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: