Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a Strategy? Is it a good Strategy? - page 6. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
Public beef or fights involving billionaires, celebrities, or even top companies often puts them into the spotlight, attracting attention and generating increased traffic, hence, more income. My question arises as to whether you think some or most of these conflicts are genuine or intentionally crafted/orchestrated by the parties involved to maintain their prominence and financial gains.
Also, could this be considered as a strategic element of their business or career strategy? And If so, is this a good strategy?
Why do we notice that?
because they fight and are billionaires?
And why are these things worth watching, actually I'd love to see their fight, but you're exaggerating this, we both understand that it can generate signals around them. They are all influential people in society.
I once heard a great story about two cows fighting and the flies around it dying, so it's not surprising that people took advantage of this opportunity to communicate their ideas.
Or perhaps they are simply too lazy about how to make money, just the blink of an eye will take money out of our pockets.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Public beef or fights involving billionaires, celebrities, or even top companies often puts them into the spotlight, attracting attention and generating increased traffic, hence, more income. My question arises as to whether you think some or most of these conflicts are genuine or intentionally crafted/orchestrated by the parties involved to maintain their prominence and financial gains.
Also, could this be considered as a strategic element of their business or career strategy? And If so, is this a good strategy?
Pages:
Jump to: