Pages:
Author

Topic: is this another drama ? - page 4. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 29, 2019, 05:43:52 PM
It is best to focus on bitcoin and crypto currency and ignore both McCafée and Wright claims

Don’t get carried away while the portfolio is becoming bearish
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 05:39:16 PM
He is just seeking attention and that's all which is typical of him. He has lost it in this space, and it will be wise if he can take a rest as nothing he will say now can have any influence in this space anymore. No one really knows who the creator of BTC is and definitely not him.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
April 29, 2019, 04:41:28 PM
this is really a drama, but i do not think john mcafee really knows who satoshi is. surely he wants to put himself in the crypto world again as important. i am curious who he considers to be satoshi.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 29, 2019, 04:23:48 PM
I don't think anyone knows who the founder of BTC is maybe for now. Also, I have stopped following him nor giving attention to whatever he says as most always turns out bad. To your question, I will see it as just a mare drama with nothing tangible attached to it.
I believe that this is a primitive method for the speculation of someone else’s well-known name, in order to attract the extinct attention of the community and raise own low authority.
If Satoshi Nakamoto has been silent for so many years, then he has motivation and reasons for this privacy.
Attention is already enough for the cryptocurrency market, everyone is already paying attention to a new kind of assets. It's time to invest in Bitcoin at $ 5,000.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
April 29, 2019, 04:02:13 PM
I don't think anyone knows who the founder of BTC is maybe for now. Also, I have stopped following him nor giving attention to whatever he says as most always turns out bad. To your question, I will see it as just a mare drama with nothing tangible attached to it.
I believe that this is a primitive method for the speculation of someone else’s well-known name, in order to attract the extinct attention of the community and raise own low authority.
If Satoshi Nakamoto has been silent for so many years, then he has motivation and reasons for this privacy.
Activity: 546
April 29, 2019, 03:49:16 PM
I also don't think too much about it and only focus on what I do and what I believe is that Crypto has the potential to continue to live so even though there is a lot of bad news I try to ignore it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 03:44:37 PM
He is back to shill some half-baked obscure projects as well, so I guess he is running out of doe and is back for a nice pay day. Too bad (for him) that people have learned their lesson back in the 2017 and are not listening to him anymore.

Guess Mcafee blew all his money on cocaine and boats.  This guy doesn't have much longer to live so he really has a "fuck it" type of attitude.

Mcafee has made a lot of mistakes with shilling the useless ICOs and their teams. It is known fact the twitter coin Shiller call themselves as an expert, in relity they have no idea what they are talking about.

Well, I have seen some of his crypto-advocating interviews/footage and he isn't completely clueless, but he is so damn greedy or just desperate for attention that he would try to sell his mother if he had to. But at least he is still entertaining, its just troublesome, that some people are still following his advice.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2019, 03:20:53 PM
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 11:40:38 AM
after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?
I don't trust him at all and I don't care, hope we don't care about them, let them say what.
Will be better if left and ignore it.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 29, 2019, 11:39:19 AM
I don't care about what John McAfee said about some coins project are profitable at the future, he had said with many altcoin kinds but always lower price and drop, never have potential on higher price again.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 11:35:23 AM
McAfee has really lost his relevance in this cryptoworld, a lot of his assumptions never came to pass, people do no longer believe him when he makes some pronouncements, especially with his speculations about the price of bitcoin by the end of 2018 which turned to be the reverse. He is no longer taken seriously like he is has been earlier.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 29, 2019, 10:52:51 AM
after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?
What are the requirements to reveal his identity? Why McAfee should do this and what would be his profit? If he is a Bitcoin fan, then it isn´t better for Bitcoin to stay decentralized without any known creator?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
April 29, 2019, 10:36:04 AM
He is back to shill some half-baked obscure projects as well, so I guess he is running out of doe and is back for a nice pay day. Too bad (for him) that people have learned their lesson back in the 2017 and are not listening to him anymore.

Guess Mcafee blew all his money on cocaine and boats.  This guy doesn't have much longer to live so he really has a "fuck it" type of attitude.

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 29, 2019, 10:33:07 AM
I think it's complete nonsense. And John McAfee discriminated against himself very much. Satoshi is a very clever man if he be the father of the entire crypto industry. I don't think such a person wants to be exposed. Because there will be a question of his own safety. Bitcoin has raised a lot of hype in the world and now remains the most expensive cryptocurrency. I believe that McAfee was stupid and can show us dummy Satoshi but not the original of the) This simple advertisements.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 29, 2019, 07:56:06 AM
It's too obvious that it's just another drama created by Mcafee.
Satoshi Nakamoto has never revealed his real identity and there are really lots of people who are claiming to be Satoshi because of their own interests. I guess the best thing to do is just to ignore this kind of issue and drama.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 07:56:19 AM
I think it's just like a joke. We should not be attention that statement. Because we cannot believe that person who disheart the investors.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 28, 2019, 05:46:16 AM
after Craig Wright drama

I'm not sure this news is true
and if this is true I think there are other plans behind the scenario that raises the satamoto sathosi side. this is ridiculous

from the beginning I did not understand and agree with the steps taken by John McAfee.
so I agreed this was just drama
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 05:41:06 AM
This is the best joke I ever heard hahaha, this guy always is coming with such a bomb news probably just to get more attention... of course is just a drama and the people who are a bit informed will never believe this...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
April 28, 2019, 05:10:57 AM
John Mcafee is a very smart guy but he likes to troll around a lot and is addicted to garnering attention to himself,

so all of his tabloid claims should be considered with a lot of reservations...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 28, 2019, 04:56:04 AM
after Craig Wright drama

Is there anyone that still takes this guy seriously, ever since I joined his pump and dump group where I lost a lot of funds and yet he kept saying that we are making 100% gain, I stop to take anything he says seriously because I believe he is a physico and he is losing it, so I don't see why anyone should take him seriously anymore, all he is looking for is to maintain the fame he has gotten for himself and if we take him seriously he would be able to maintain this, let's prove him wrong.
John McAfee cannot influence the market anymore, Craig Wright was a more serious influencer to the market than McAfee , so CZ decision was just right.
Pages:
Jump to: