Pages:
Author

Topic: is this another drama ? - page 7. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 25, 2019, 08:51:29 AM
I don't believe any one of them after many pumps and dumps and his failed promise, he was slow down and now start act like he is one of the leaders of crypto I don't believe not Craig, not Maccafe just want to make money on this be in trend nothing more both of them  BSVH is shit really shit for which transaction must wait for hours.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
April 25, 2019, 08:37:54 AM
It is another drama for John McAfee, I don't believe this guy since he predicted that bitcoin could reach $1 million in year 2020, he just want to be famous again, It's better to not reveal the real Satoshi Nakamoto because it is risky for him if he is still alive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 25, 2019, 08:12:29 AM
after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Obviously, not. McAfee has making it's way to again make a noise in crypto industry by claiming he knew who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But who'll gonna believe this guy? For we all know that he is just putting all the drama and just an attention seeker. The more he reads such news about him, the more he gets happy knowing that he is now the talk of the town.

He enjoyed this attentions, people like him always finding ways to make a scene inside of this industry, we all knew back then when he's promoting
alts and enjoyed how people follow his tweets, now, another new claimed regarding to Nakamoto's identity, he can do whatever he wants and speak
freely about this but for sure interest will not be the same.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
April 25, 2019, 07:58:30 AM
This guy always come in f with this his know Nd of news  I stopped following after he endorsed electroneum andveven some fake ICO ‘ s now these ico investors are suffering by believing him . I don’t believe this guys words.

I don't get you, are you saying electroneum is fake? Moreover all investors make profits from etn ICO because the ICO price was 0.01 and etn did make it to 0.2 last bull run so what are you talking about? Apart from the ICO gain electroneum stands out among other altcoins, they are delivering at best, no bullshit, another altcoins John promote is Apollo currency, these altcoins are good, do better research mister
You are claiming that electroneum stood out amongst all altcoins, from what angle are you judging from? Because the price grew from 0.01 to 0.02 means they are successful? You cannot qualify their success by the value, the product they are offering to the public is exactly what we are after, and I don’t see how they have met up in regards to this.

Most of the prices you are seeing are just being simply pumped by these images like Mcafee because of their own personal interest and not because their services or product spoke for them. Take these people out of these projects being promoted by them, and then they will end up being a shitcoins. See what is becoming of BSV now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 25, 2019, 12:09:08 AM
after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Obviously, not. McAfee has making it's way to again make a noise in crypto industry by claiming he knew who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But who'll gonna believe this guy? For we all know that he is just putting all the drama and just an attention seeker. The more he reads such news about him, the more he gets happy knowing that he is now the talk of the town.

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
April 24, 2019, 06:41:27 PM
The only real proof is to have satoshi sign into his bitcoin related accounts on various websites and this forum then
the crypto community could compare his recent posts to satoshi's old posts.   His values will be compared too... altleast we know what satoshi likes and doesn't like.
Another important proof is the signing of his bitcoin address.
In my opinion, these are the most important proofs to determine if he's satoshi :
1. Signing into his accounts
2. Comparing the new posts with his old posts
3. Comparing the new principles with his old principles
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 24, 2019, 06:38:36 PM
How big are the eyes and ears that have seen and heard this kind of news and it turns out that drama really has a high selling power for all markets in the world, therefore to increase the market or decrease the market there are 2 possibilities that will occur according to other news, for all who are here, it is not too easy to trust someone in any condition because everything here is for profit and is played by many people or big companies.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
April 24, 2019, 06:34:25 PM
this a drama well satoshi disappeared and from a variety of news many claim to be himself LoL and there was also a statement that he had been captured and gone ,it was not true the origin of satoshi nakamoto no one knew this a secret so on ,unless we saw a transaction from him wallet yeah accompanied by a sign message we are believe
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 24, 2019, 06:34:21 PM
everyone certainly wouldn't believe what McAfee had said about his finding Shatosi Nakamoto, of course it was just a drama. but the statement he issued was true, too, if the Shatosi Nakamoto was dead there was no way the coins he had created could enter the market
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 24, 2019, 06:26:19 PM
I believe that McAfee supports BTC and crypto, but about satoshi I don't trust anyone. including McAfee. I did not find a real reason when he said that. so. it's just a bullshit for me. the public needs proof, not just talking and theory.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
April 24, 2019, 06:25:34 PM
I think this is drama, you know mcAfee like this. he was only looking for sensations, and for this reason I did not believe him. knowing this satoshi is impossible, why satoshi wants to talk to him. there are many people in this world why he chose it. isn't this strange.
Activity: 1024
April 24, 2019, 06:21:12 PM
after Craig Wright drama

that person always makes sensations, so I don't believe him. Satoshi will never show his form publicly, he will still choose anonymously because that is how it should be. so don't believe what Mcafee said
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 24, 2019, 06:20:05 PM
after Craig Wright drama

I think these guys are just trying to seek the attention of the public with bogus claims...I'm 100% sure Craig Wright's isn't satoshi nakamoto.. but I can't say about mcafee
I also think so like you. There is no way to attract the attention of the crowd without saying abnormal arguments against their beliefs. These guys are successfully claiming and playing with these red lines.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
April 24, 2019, 06:07:53 PM
after Craig Wright drama

I think these guys are just trying to seek the attention of the public with bogus claims...I'm 100% sure Craig Wright's isn't satoshi nakamoto.. but I can't say about mcafee
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 06:01:38 PM
the message with news on bitcoin inventor might have with chains on collateration as the use with early of terms on schemes with business on online field of finance as might with the distinctive on identification to helps as widening distance on shifts with the two of amongst with issues on displacement.
Activity: 383
April 24, 2019, 05:54:54 PM
in my opinion, there is a campaign element because what I know is that he is nominating as a presidential candidate, maybe with the news he is about to deliver, it can raise his name a little, but that is just my guess, he might know Satoshi
Activity: 756
April 24, 2019, 04:43:08 PM
About Cryptocurrency news I have believe on 30 percent and rest of 70 percent is fake. John McAfee has low chance to met Satoshi Nakamoto and also nothing changed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 24, 2019, 05:48:48 PM
After claiming that satoshi is some group of indian guys, he said that he no longer plans to reveal who satoshi is becausr he is now afraid of a lawsuit. He probably forgot that he's also running away from a lawsuit.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
April 24, 2019, 04:27:08 PM
I wouldn't like to believe McAfee post about identity of satoshi. I am suspecting that he is just trying to create FOMO in order to raise bitcoin price. We can see most of his previous predictions was wrong. It would be misguide investors and holders. I don't think he has been waiting to expose satoshi's identity if really he knew about him. This is just new drama. And I don't like to fall in this drama. I would like to follow bitcoin trend rather than FOMO.
Activity: 262
April 24, 2019, 04:20:39 PM
after Craig Wright drama

I recommend everyone not to follow these clowns. They are bullshit and are ready to do and say anything for money. They will call their mother somehow just to get more attention.
Pages:
Jump to: