Pages:
Author

Topic: is this another drama ? - page 6. (Read 1199 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 26, 2019, 01:05:51 AM
after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?

We should be tired about that character reveal drama anymore because it really doesn't help the cryptocurrency community to even grow bigger. We are just going to waste our time when we always consider that, craig wright and mcafee thing on the mainstream. I think we should better focus on making investment .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 25, 2019, 10:32:44 PM
do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?

This is just another drama and i dont believe what this guy said.
Satoshi Nakamoto still unknown and how does he knew who is it?
If the creator of bitcoin want to be identified, he made it before.

well, personally i believe if somebody know who is satoshi nakamoto, but not John McAfee, i don't believe him
but, in my opinion people who know the real satoshi will never talk to the public about satoshi
he or she will stay quite, to keep this bitcoin and cryptocurrency growing with democratic system,, just my opinion  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 25, 2019, 10:07:37 PM
after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

Ahhh this guy John McAfee, lmao. I never this person anymore man, he's promote ico back then because of the project pay him the money because of that i never him again. He's really shaddy and only do things because of money, never trust this guy anymore until now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 25, 2019, 09:57:56 PM
after Craig Wright drama

Yes, a drama indeed. I am skeptic about his statement : "Finding Satoshi is a piece of cake".
If it was piece of cake, then why he didn't say it sooner before Craig Wright said he is Satoshi ?
last year McAfee was predicting some coin price, and his prediction was off, so i won't believe him.
Activity: 192
April 25, 2019, 04:14:42 PM
I don't really believe him and I think the guy is also trying to stage his own drama. If he truly knows him, he won't up till now to reveal his identity. We don't even want to know who is he, so they should free us from all this unnecessary stage managed drama.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 25, 2019, 02:35:16 PM
What happens if he reveals Satoshi's identity? What will be his gain? This is why I always say envy dwells richly in this space. It starts right from the top.
I doubt that he posses such knowledge so whatever he says is irrelevant to me, however you ask what could be his gain? And that is easy to know, there are people that love being in the spotlight and want to be the center of attention all the time, it is obvious that his prediction about bitcoin reaching 1 million dollars in 2020 will not become true and he is trying to stay relevant by saying that he knows the identity of satoshi when it is clear that if he knew that information he should have revealed it a long time ago.
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
April 25, 2019, 02:31:33 PM
This type of aliases looks like a science fiction so there is no valid equation that leads to a set of solutions $$$ Cry
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 25, 2019, 02:21:23 PM

This is just another drama and i dont believe what this guy said.
Satoshi Nakamoto still unknown and how does he knew who is it?
If the creator of bitcoin want to be identified, he made it before.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 25, 2019, 02:19:31 PM
Just this guy once again wanted everyone to talk about him. About him, all a little forgotten here begins another wave of dubious sensations. To believe him is to deceive yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
April 25, 2019, 01:00:46 PM
after Craig Wright drama

Lol, all these drama just to force the real satoshi out, these guys are just creating this drama to really know the real satoshi, they thought they could frustrate him into revealing his identity? I guess they are just wasting their time and no one will really believe anything they say that much.

We have known these two people to be crazy businessmen and would do anything to create scene that would give them attention because of their products, well, I really don’t see how this their marketing strategy would get people to buy into their product idea, they should doing what they are doing, I am just so glad that they are giving Bitcoin the popularity it deserve.
Activity: 145
April 25, 2019, 12:28:35 PM
As a crypto currency player who prioritizes wisdom and professionalism, I always think positively. Maybe this isn't another drama. Maybe this is true that John McAfee really met Satoshi Nakamoto (creator of bitcoin) to talk about the future of crypto currencies. Indeed the role of people who experience and professional in crypto currencies such as Satoshi Nakamoto and John McAfee is very necessary to conduct discussions so that the crypto currency condition is getting better and more stable. Restoring crypto currency trust needs to be done collaboratively so I am sure that the meeting between the two is not just to reveal identity but rather to talk about the future of crypto currencies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 25, 2019, 12:22:17 PM
Even if it's true I think it will be better of satoshi real identity stays hidden or else it might take unexpected turn for cryptocurrency in general, just my own point of view,i don't know why some one like John will even mention this even if he knows the real satoshi
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
April 25, 2019, 11:19:07 AM
In crypto, you should not believe the words (including mine Grin). There are many examples of this. Even those like John McAfee who make money with their words.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 25, 2019, 11:11:13 AM
after Craig Wright drama

apparently I think we will be seeing many of this drama now. I am not surprised that after  the Craig Wrights drama, that there will be many of it coming so let's watch John McAfees drama and have fun

Either John McAfee needs attention or he gets paid to claim he knows Satoshi. Something else is not behind this story, in my opinion. It's, like you say, just drama again and nothing more. Maybe the drama ends with John McAfee saying Craig Wright's is Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

i never think about that mate, maybe you are right,,  Cheesy if Mr. John will say Craig wright is the real satoshi,,
and thats will be not the end of this drama, but the new drama will be show up my friend
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
April 25, 2019, 10:57:43 AM
after Craig Wright drama

apparently I think we will be seeing many of this drama now. I am not surprised that after  the Craig Wrights drama, that there will be many of it coming so let's watch John McAfees drama and have fun

Either John McAfee needs attention or he gets paid to claim he knows Satoshi. Something else is not behind this story, in my opinion. It's, like you say, just drama again and nothing more. Maybe the drama ends with John McAfee saying Craig Wright's is Satoshi.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 544
April 25, 2019, 09:57:53 AM
after Craig Wright drama

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 25, 2019, 09:44:08 AM
it can be true. but McAfee is an antagonist who just seek popularity from the satoshi figure. he just looked for the stage so that the business he was working on was more widely known. only federal agents that I think know the true satoshi figure. let the satoshi figure always be a mystery, maybe that's what satoshi planned from the very beginning BTC  design. Satoshi didn't need popularity because he was already rich.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
April 25, 2019, 09:32:31 AM
Mcafee is making huge profit out of such bold shout-outs and price prediction.

Take all his statement witch some reserve. He has his public that believes his every statement and making huge money out of this. He found himself good business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 09:19:18 AM
John McCaffie made a lot of sensational statements lately, and I do not rule out the possibility that after some period of time he will declare himself Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
April 25, 2019, 08:56:51 AM
John McAfee has a very controversial reputation in the crypto community. Many times he advertised fraudulent projects, and made strong predictions that are more similar to imagination of a lonely old man. I don't believe he knows who the real Satoshi Nakamoto is, and yet another refusal to reveal his identity has only reinforced my assumptions.
Pages:
Jump to: