Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 14. (Read 2368 times)

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
December 28, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.
You maybe right, putting some bright spot in the market will lure more investors thus making the market lively again. Hype and speculations are the factors that drive the crypto value as the demand for it will rise once marketed properly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
December 28, 2018, 05:47:56 PM
I don't even know what's going on,
And as a matter of fact, I'm not expecting anything much again from crypto this year, most times , I don't border checking the price value again, but busy doing my campaigns and  expecting the time the price will be good enough to get the reward.

That is a good idea to focus on the work not to the blood bath market at this moment. But if you are a trader then you have to check the market price regularly! Though this year almost end, so there is no chance for the crypto to move a high step!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
December 28, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
yes everyone should be careful the charts increased around 8-10 %  up in around 5 minutes.
So im interested to see whats going on  next days.

regards
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 28, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
Market is moving up as of this posting. This could just another bull trap similar to what happened before Christmas. Be careful with your trades  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 28, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
This is the reality of cryptocurrency, the market is like a bouncing ball that prices of the digital assets are bouncing going up and down. The volatility of the prices is due to the fact that the value of the coins are based on speculations. However, for some investors they are looking for a recovery for the losses of 2018.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
Surely whales want to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price, therefore, they manipulate the price to go even lower. They want to sow panic in the stone hearts of hodlers, I hope they will not succeed.
Activity: 1008
December 28, 2018, 04:02:16 PM
It is almost like that! Crypto does follow volatility and it happens everyday! After a good pump ETH price again started dropping and today ETH again showed a decent pump! So i would not call these are a good move of crypto market, just a random bounce! But I believe it can be the signal of a big move to forward!
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
December 28, 2018, 03:53:29 PM
I can not say with certainty, but it seems to me that this is the beginning of a really growing cryptocurrency market and not an attempt to attract new players.
The recovery dynamics are not always stable, but the mere fact of the growth of many coins makes it possible to hope for prospects in future investments.
Well, many Altcoins give a good profit, but I think it is temporary. the market just gives hope for now but it’s not bull
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
I myself have the opinion that this is just the usual thing when many investors who want to have crypto certainly make the price go up a little and that's crypto slightly up but back down will be even worse, but I hope in the future the crypto price will get better and recover like last year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 28, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
I don't even know what's going on,
And as a matter of fact, I'm not expecting anything much again from crypto this year, most times , I don't border checking the price value again, but busy doing my campaigns and  expecting the time the price will be good enough to get the reward.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 28, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
I can not say with certainty, but it seems to me that this is the beginning of a really growing cryptocurrency market and not an attempt to attract new players.
The recovery dynamics are not always stable, but the mere fact of the growth of many coins makes it possible to hope for prospects in future investments.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 28, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

What is your opinion?
You are giving the market some sort of consciousness which doesn't have, the market goes up or down depending on the supply and the demand, this can be affected by several factors like positive or negative news, regulations or even the time of the year, but the supply and demand is what moves the market so I do not really see what's happening as a way to attract new investors, the market is just moving randomly as it always does.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 28, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

What is your opinion?

I agree with this opinion. It's not so easy to dump/pump the market without crowd. So I believe that we will see another significant drop in January/February. In my opinion the real bottom will be around 1500-2500$.
Activity: 1484
Across The Universe
December 28, 2018, 03:45:39 PM
I think yes because of christmas and now people are selling their cryptos , lets hope 2019 is a better year for crypto and we can get some profit out of it!
in my opinion this is more than just a reflection because the price is too long down and difficult to ride this year, especially this is nearing the end of the year. yes, of course all here wish that way because they miss and look forward to the high crypto period.
exactly, because the market is already too bad so it is difficult to restore the condition and the increase cannot rise too high, the increase will gradually take place gradually so please be patient maybe next year will be better.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

What is your opinion?
For long-term investment of course now is not the best time, we have not yet broken the resistance line at the top so the market is still bearish , I believe that we can go down to look for a new bottom, we should expect bitcoin below 2800 , I think it's real
Bitcoin should not fall below $ 3000, otherwise the market will panic, so I think. For growth to begin next year, we definitely need to hold 3,000 and go up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 28, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
Maybe yes or maybe no. We really don't know what is happening now in crypto market though I will assume that you also believe in cryptocurrency that's why you are here in this forum. A lot of investors already lose patience of what this market could bring and with a lot of negativity happening, there is no doubt that new investors are afraid of putting money in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
December 28, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
In my opinion, the market try to bounce up, Eth fork will affect the all alts therefore i can see the increasing trend in near future. The market cycle will trun normal.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
December 28, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
I think yes because of christmas and now people are selling their cryptos , lets hope 2019 is a better year for crypto and we can get some profit out of it!
in my opinion this is more than just a reflection because the price is too long down and difficult to ride this year, especially this is nearing the end of the year. yes, of course all here wish that way because they miss and look forward to the high crypto period.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
It's just a rebound, as the cryptocurrency market has been falling for a long time, now it's time to grow. I think that now the market can go back down at any time. I think that Bitcoin can reach in 2019 in January 2000 - 2500 dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Absolutely I agree. With small increases, they prevent buyers from getting out of the market. then they drop again. Winning whales here. The small investor is always looking for hope. There is little chance of winning in the market now. we only make whales rich.
Pages:
Jump to: