Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 17. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 12:02:27 AM
I don't know, I can't explain this yet, in my opinion the market is currently recovering to get back up, of course this requires time, while waiting for you to still be able to invest, the more often you invest, the better future results will be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 27, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
What is your opinion?

I don't know this is lure or not, but I know there are some people profit 2x their assets in a week. Why don't you think this is a chance to buy while it is low again?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 11:27:26 PM
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore lol one minute i think its shooting up, then it drops, the it goes back up. I think spinning the dice has a better outcome.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 11:21:06 PM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

Sometimes I think it's a trap this has been repeated so many times in the past three weeks I almost lose my money lucky me the market dip before I made a purchase, thinking it's time to buy because we are heading now to a bull run I was wrong but I am still keeping watch on the market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 27, 2018, 11:14:07 PM
It is starting to recover a bit but suddenly it fell.

It means that there are positions that are ready to sell at $4,000 and these people had automatically set their prices and its their target. And my advise is try not to look to the everday chart but look at the fundamentals and long term with it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 30
December 27, 2018, 10:11:31 PM
Those pumps were made my whales so that they can dump their coin on average price.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
December 27, 2018, 10:10:24 PM
Honestly,  it is!  And we should expect another on the first day of the new year.  These movement and market behavior is influenced by holiday festive season and thus trend us predictable!  There is always opportunities in cryptocurrency,  you just have to train yourself to see it!
like there is no movement at all in the market, the market cap is silent but the price is still up and down. is all this controlled? we don't know either. but clearly, many say that January will be the beginning of a bull run.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 10:07:46 PM
Maybe . maybe not but still it good time to buy before it goes up next year
BountyMarketCap
December 27, 2018, 10:06:13 PM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
Possible! but no one really knows yet volatility do really works on this way.Either its a bull trap or just a typical price consolidation after a certain pump.We have seen countless scenarios
or situations like this.If you can able to utilize such movement then you would make profits if you exit on the right time.If not then you would be got caught on the dump.
do you mean to sell all my assets when there is a slight increase, then get out of this industry? No friend, I have entered this industry not only for investment, but also for bounty campaigns. whereas when the market is red, bounty is also not paid. I do believe in the crypto market volatility, but so far there has been a slight increase, but the fall is even deeper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 27, 2018, 10:06:04 PM
Honestly,  it is!  And we should expect another on the first day of the new year.  These movement and market behavior is influenced by holiday festive season and thus trend us predictable!  There is always opportunities in cryptocurrency,  you just have to train yourself to see it!
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
December 27, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

What is your opinion?
Possible! but no one really knows yet volatility do really works on this way.Either its a bull trap or just a typical price consolidation after a certain pump.We have seen countless scenarios
or situations like this.If you can able to utilize such movement then you would make profits if you exit on the right time.If not then you would be got caught on the dump.
BountyMarketCap
December 27, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: