Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 9. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 11:12:04 AM
I think this is normal movement and no one predict the next bull run or price manipulation so try to get profit well in time . little but good.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 10:46:33 AM
The market always behaves in waves. There will be a rise and a fall. It always happens. At the moment I think this is false growth.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 05, 2019, 11:09:05 AM
I also cannot predict what is going on exactly. But seeing the progress on the market, it is till changing and fluctuating. We cannot say that the market is stable or will reach the bull-run. Well, hopefully, this is not only a bounce, but a really increasing market recovery.
The market simply behave of what the people do with their coins.  It really affect the market price  once there is a huge amount of coins tranfers. Fluctuation comes every time and there is no reason for complaint. It is our choice to adopt the market or not, cause only risk takers could survive the race.
Activity: 658
Catena X
January 05, 2019, 10:58:41 AM
I also cannot predict what is going on exactly. But seeing the progress on the market, it is till changing and fluctuating. We cannot say that the market is stable or will reach the bull-run. Well, hopefully, this is not only a bounce, but a really increasing market recovery.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 05, 2019, 10:51:01 AM
I think that this is not so big increase that we should start lose our minds. But it is definitely good that something is happening and the market seems to wake up

This rise I think is not even a trailer because when the actual rise happen like 2017 the market will move so quickly that people who are away for even couple of days and once they are back would be surprise to see how quickly the prices could move in bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 05, 2019, 09:14:51 AM
That always happen in market manipulation. When we experience a bearish market for over a week, it will be used by the whales to create a massive buy request to create a pump then they will sell their holding when reaching 5% to 10% increase. I already experienced that numerous times so it would be better to enter after the price breakout. That is why it always advisable to stay focus when trading.
Mastering this movements can give you good opportunities, each time there's a big fall it will be followed by a short rise, enter the market in a great timing can bring small earnings, just make sure that you are not too greedy when you see small pumped you better to sell right away and repeat it from time to time, you need to be more focus selecting coins that have strong community supports so if ever that things not go according to your way you would not be burned totally as there's still some barrier to cut your losses.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 09:11:48 AM
I think the HYIP around cryptocurrency ended in 2018. Now this period cannot be called popularization. At the moment, the price depends entirely on the purchasing power of investors. Because after a large decline in prices, we see a smooth but steady increase in market capitalization.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 05, 2019, 09:08:28 AM
That always happen in market manipulation. When we experience a bearish market for over a week, it will be used by the whales to create a massive buy request to create a pump then they will sell their holding when reaching 5% to 10% increase. I already experienced that numerous times so it would be better to enter after the price breakout. That is why it always advisable to stay focus when trading.
Activity: 518
January 05, 2019, 09:04:37 AM
I think that this is not so big increase that we should start lose our minds. But it is definitely good that something is happening and the market seems to wake up
yes, the price increase that we are currently seeing is not too large, so there is still some doubt from some people to return to their investment, but in my opinion even though prices are not too fast to be able to raise prices again, for me this is already marked price recovery again though not too fast as everyone wants.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 09:00:00 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

You have a point about the trap of luring investors to buy crypto on an increasing market. But I think the gradual increase is also affected by the movement and development in the ethereum blockchain. As you know, a number of ethereum hardfork is expected this January. This is good news for the crypto world as Eth has returned in the lead for altcoin dominance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 05, 2019, 08:33:12 AM
Activity: 406
January 05, 2019, 08:29:35 AM
I doubt it.  Most likely, people just started buying coins waiting for future events, which in theory should start growing!
This was said more than once within six months that if the fall is delayed, then sooner or later the price at which the crypto currency will actively buy will be found and the upward movement will begin again
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 07:58:48 AM
The crypto market just boring and can be now we are in market capitulation, that mean its times to buy more to recover loss. In my opinion we are already in the bottomed and we need to wait a few month for bull market.
Activity: 560
January 05, 2019, 07:05:32 AM
Today I do not have any data on this account, because there is simply no news that could be on the Internet today. I see no reason for the growth of BTC, although today it has risen slightly in price.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 07:02:17 AM
I doubt it.  Most likely, people just started buying coins waiting for future events, which in theory should start growing!
Activity: 887
January 05, 2019, 06:26:08 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
maybe that's indeed a deliberate thing to attract buyers because I think there is someone who can control crypto so we must not be easily affected by prices that suddenly rise because it can be a trap.
but that possibility also makes sense because crypto is influenced by many things that can make it rise or fall suddenly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 06:25:06 AM
My opinion is that it is time for the market to recover. Already a huge number of people left the market because of the correction and it's time to come to new investors. Of course I can not say that the market is one hundred percent recovering, but growth gives hope for improvement.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 05, 2019, 06:19:51 AM
Earlier this year I saw the growth of a good crypto price and I think this is a good development that will take place until the crypto price returns to its peak and hopefully my opinion is correct.
I believe that we cannot really predict what kind of rise is this.  Ethereum is now bounce back from the very huge dip.and we can all see that it is slowly rising up, ethereum is already been expected to rise this year so I think we need to wait for it or maybe prepare on this rise and buy some more ethereum for good.
Activity: 406
January 05, 2019, 06:04:25 AM
Earlier this year I saw the growth of a good crypto price and I think this is a good development that will take place until the crypto price returns to its peak and hopefully my opinion is correct.
Activity: 173
January 05, 2019, 05:53:53 AM
I think the market is starting to rebound is a good sign, because it will allow more investors to join the market, which will keep the crypto price at a certain height.
Pages:
Jump to: