Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 6. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 10:12:34 AM
At any point of line graph can be any opinion of why is line graph has this form and any movie can be predicted. Only big data analysis can do prediction work.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2019, 09:58:53 AM
Some are saying the increase in price is dependent on the forthcoming ethereum hard fork. It's probably true but I actually think the market is getting stabilized and hope it continues this way.

February will be difficult for crypto in my opinion. But it can also be some basis for further capitalization growth if we will stay above 4k
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 09:30:36 AM
You can probably call it that way, but now it's probably not the other way, because now the prices for BTC are starting to fall again. It seems that we are again starting to fall lower than we were previously. Again will be upset
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 09:26:10 AM
Some are saying the increase in price is dependent on the forthcoming ethereum hard fork. It's probably true but I actually think the market is getting stabilized and hope it continues this way.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
January 07, 2019, 12:54:54 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I also think that this is a strategy to attract investors back to the market, especially ethereum, whose prices have risen again after the Hardfork news, continuing to monitor ethereum prices because after hardfork there is a possibility that prices will fall again.
maybe we could mentioned it as bull trap.price moved limited on support and resistance.and so by this identify this level we could follow market flow.almost all cryptocoins price rise alot not only ethereum,but eth get lot allocation due the hardfork.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 12:45:52 AM
Price bounced high today boys! Short term rally!
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 06, 2019, 07:44:35 PM
While the price is in flat, there are no sharp fluctuations in the course. It is held, it does not give much growth, perhaps those who manipulate, waiting for some powerful drivers to raise the market
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 07:38:38 PM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I also think that this is a strategy to attract investors back to the market, especially ethereum, whose prices have risen again after the Hardfork news, continuing to monitor ethereum prices because after hardfork there is a possibility that prices will fall again.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
January 06, 2019, 07:10:21 PM
With prices rising at the beginning of 2019, I think most investors have returned. But as usual it was with price increases, but it didn't last long and the price dropped again. We must trade every day to make a profit. If this is done carefully, I think it will make a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
January 06, 2019, 07:05:31 PM

What is your opinion?
I think that's exactly what it is. Bitcoin will rise a little more, and most likely fall again, but this time even lower than it fell a few months ago. The downtrend will continue, I think around 1 year, then we are waiting for a slow and smooth climb to the old peaks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 06, 2019, 05:26:43 PM
I've gained a lot on this bounce, I tried margin trading with big leverage and sometimes I was close to liquidation, but I coped to multiply my portfolio in recent weeks
It is certainly good that you have earned)
but most people do not know how to trade on the margin exchange, I think you can make good money on the rebound
In the normal course of events in the cryptocurrency market, almost everyone can earn on the difference in price, When there is a complete fluctuation in cryptocurrency prices. But if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, only professional traders can take advantage of this situation.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 06, 2019, 05:09:59 PM
I've gained a lot on this bounce, I tried margin trading with big leverage and sometimes I was close to liquidation, but I coped to multiply my portfolio in recent weeks
It is certainly good that you have earned)
but most people do not know how to trade on the margin exchange, I think you can make good money on the rebound
Activity: 168
January 06, 2019, 05:08:53 PM
This can be correction before a huge run. So better be prepeared and have a good exchanges. For example Huobi Russia. They are quite secure so I have a trust to them. Nowodays you have to choose a good one to have your funds save.
Activity: 336
January 06, 2019, 04:59:36 PM

What is your opinion?

In December, growth was the lure to attract stupid investors. In January, the growth in basic cryptocurrencies will be able to give good money to regular investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 06, 2019, 01:09:31 PM

What is your opinion?
Whoever want to buy any coin at the time that the market is going uptrend, it is always good to be carefully and ensure that adequate research has  been done. Sometimes, one might still be able to make profit when the market is growing, but it is also possible to lose. Presently, it is still good to invest, but you must watch out for a green candle to take your profit.
copper member
Activity: 476
January 06, 2019, 01:00:12 PM
Hard to say , wether it is a bounce or it's a starting of rise of market.  Hope that it is a rise and bring happiness to all the investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 06, 2019, 12:37:01 PM
The same question has raised in my mind so often during the past 2 weeks. I have really thought about it being a bounce as well but the price of some altcoins has risen so nicely and steadily - there have not been sharp ups or too drastic sell-offs.

One could really start to think that we are on the brink of the new bull market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
January 06, 2019, 12:29:26 PM
this seems more likely to be a bull run in 2019 because the sign is so clear that the cryptocurrency chart shows price increases and many coins are starting to crawl up, but you must remain vigilant because the cryptocurrency price can fall again if there is bad news due to conditions a market that is very vulnerable to FUD like that.
no one can know for sure there will be bullish this year, although there are some altcoins that have experienced a slight increase but on the number 1 coin type (Bitcoin) it has not shown any convincing signs
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 09:12:28 AM
No one knows the market behavior but now the market is slowly gaining momentum and many coins start rising with the market. Bitcoin is stable and not getting any gain so all coins are not rising. It is a good bounce and hope that it will continue in future and we will see more gains.
Activity: 401
January 06, 2019, 09:07:43 AM
in my opinion, the crypto market is currently recovering to bounce back, but there are some coins that aren't fully stable because there are several other factors that can affect the movement.

Pages:
Jump to: