Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 7. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 08:21:12 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

I don't think that bull market has already started to be hones, we are yet to find that bottom and capitulation. There has been some V pattern for the current bottom but I don't think that's the one we are looking for. So yeah, I'd say this is just a small bounce, think we are gonna have to be patient for a little while before start of a accumulation and bull run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 06, 2019, 08:18:45 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I think that the rise in the cryptocurrency market has not yet formed a unified front. In the current situation, there are still many investors who are short-selling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 04:46:40 AM
      You may be right, but no one can predict market volatility in the short term. I think we should not draw conclusions from day to day when we are talking about market fluctuations. Investments in the crypto market are long-term investments, so the short-term fluctuation analysis is insignificant. We have to wait until the crypto market enters the whale market, not the bull. That's why most novice investors are failing, because they are analyzing the market fluctuations at a second and panic.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 04:35:26 AM
History of 2105 year graph, according this market would pump Q3 or Q4 2019. By this market just doesn't show us that isn't bounce or this not a lure.
Activity: 296
January 06, 2019, 03:51:44 AM
I don't understand, in my opinion, currently the crypto market has recovered and has continued to increase in the last 2 weeks, maybe this is a strategy to attract the attention of all investors or actually increase real prices this year.

You mean that the signs of a slight increase in the market in recent days is a fraud, a trap for new, inexperienced people. As far as I can see, this is simply a reduction and an increase in the price of this crypto market, not too strange for us, don't think too much and worry about making money  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
January 06, 2019, 03:49:30 AM
it will be interesting, there are signs on bull market, specially on ETH, but if you look on BTC - it signs that everyone should be carefull
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 03:47:01 AM
this seems more likely to be a bull run in 2019 because the sign is so clear that the cryptocurrency chart shows price increases and many coins are starting to crawl up, but you must remain vigilant because the cryptocurrency price can fall again if there is bad news due to conditions a market that is very vulnerable to FUD like that.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
January 06, 2019, 03:44:29 AM

I think everyone should already understand that no one knows anything and no one can say with confidence. Therefore, believing someone is not worth it. Reading the news is certainly good, but it is better to read about the news of a project than predictions about the cryptocurrency. It remains for us to wait and therefore we wait.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 06, 2019, 03:34:07 AM
I've gained a lot on this bounce, I tried margin trading with big leverage and sometimes I was close to liquidation, but I coped to multiply my portfolio in recent weeks
Activity: 376
January 06, 2019, 03:08:23 AM
yes I see that too. maybe this is indeed to attract buyers to buy. but if the buyer is smart then they will not buy for a loss.
I think for now the thing to do is to hold all the coins we have. and wait until the price soars up again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2019, 02:13:44 AM
This is the time when the market is accumulating and will be ready for a new bull run in 2019. The price will not be lower because this is the best and strongest support area. It has stood firm since November until now. In 2019 I predict the market will be better with many big events taking place.
Who have some coins in wallets is ready for the next bull run, people who dont have any coins will regret, like they always do. New year is a great time for big things, for sure the biggest thing we are waiting for is lighting network, we can hope that lighting network will be what bitcoin needs now, I read many good stuff about it, will it be what we expect is yet to be seen, but that can take bitcoin to higher levels, some people on twitter talks very positive about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 01:57:10 AM
This is the time when the market is accumulating and will be ready for a new bull run in 2019. The price will not be lower because this is the best and strongest support area. It has stood firm since November until now. In 2019 I predict the market will be better with many big events taking place.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 05, 2019, 11:52:30 PM
it happened because market demand often fluctuated, causing the market to rise and fall. last year the situation was very bad, many people lost their assets. this year, hopefully it will rise high and by 2019 Bullrun will occur so that it can replace a bad year and cover lost assets. Bitcoin can also affect the value of Altcoin, so that Bitcoin going up Altcoin will also increase.

Maybe, maybe not. But I think the market will bounce for a little so it could help us to gain some nice profit at the beginning of this year. It shows in many coins in the market, and they are trying to increase the price, especially the cheap coin which can make a nice movement as a start. Perhaps, we will see another surprise this year, and I hope we could make a profit like before. But still careful to choose the cheap coins if you want to buy because not all cheap coin can increase. But if you want to stick with bitcoin, then you have a chance to make a lot of profit from the up and down of the price.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 05, 2019, 10:32:42 PM
it happened because market demand often fluctuated, causing the market to rise and fall. last year the situation was very bad, many people lost their assets. this year, hopefully it will rise high and by 2019 Bullrun will occur so that it can replace a bad year and cover lost assets. Bitcoin can also affect the value of Altcoin, so that Bitcoin going up Altcoin will also increase.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 10:02:15 PM
I'd say a bounce is well overdue to occur https://youtu.be/Dt5kFu3YvKw
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
January 05, 2019, 10:17:57 PM
You know, the market has already a life of its own, so to speak. It seems to move up and down, sometimes following news, sometimes going beyond them. There are times when the news and the overall mood seems all right and then the price suddenly falls down hard. There are times when there seems to be nothing special and then there goes the strong pump. The bounce will continue forever. Just stick to the buy low sell high basic principle and you are good. When it is too cheap, do not just be an onlooker. Buy your own choice of coins and then sell when there's good green.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 05, 2019, 10:05:14 PM
After market cap drop below $100billion, and now market cap value at $130billions, i think market will start to recover again. Hard to see on short term but i am already plan to hold my coin for long term and i think its makes me more relax.
Marketcap will increase if more coins will be created, especially those with huge volume.
Looking at the global marekcap, it signifies that there is a big fall because the all time high was close to $800 billion, so in order to reach that marketcap again, we need another bull run or a steady growth this year, I know it's possible because our market is is so big and anyone can buy and invest on bitcoin.

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 05, 2019, 10:01:03 PM
So we can say that the bears are starting to move even once in a while. Its a good marketing strategy and every angle, you will see that there are someone or something who really manipulates the market. If you are smart enough you can ride this thread and benefit like them. Dont be that someone they manipulate, be the manipulator.
Activity: 700
January 05, 2019, 09:13:52 PM

What is your opinion?

After market cap drop below $100billion, and now market cap value at $130billions, i think market will start to recover again. Hard to see on short term but i am already plan to hold my coin for long term and i think its makes me more relax.
Activity: 401
January 05, 2019, 09:08:15 PM
I don't understand, in my opinion, currently the crypto market has recovered and has continued to increase in the last 2 weeks, maybe this is a strategy to attract the attention of all investors or actually increase real prices this year.

Pages:
Jump to: