Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this really a good plan? - page 15. (Read 2134 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
November 22, 2019, 12:20:08 PM
In my opinion, a project that knows it is doing wouldn't need need exchanges that much to succeed. If the new projects are worth it, exchanges will eventually list them.
 If they have raised the required fund, why don't they just focus more on building their projects?
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 22, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
Few of my colleagues told me they quit bounty because many new projects are finding it very difficult to reach soft cap and those who manages to reach softcap ends up listing on ridiculous exchanges because of listing fee, a part of me feels like they are right because if a new project fails to aim for top exchange its game over,  the question now is why promoting new projects then?
as long you don't invest you can still do some bounty campaign
you just need to be aware that today bounty campaign is like a gamble
you might get a big amount or waste your time
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
November 22, 2019, 12:03:09 PM
Few of my colleagues told me they quit bounty because many new projects are finding it very difficult to reach soft cap and those who manages to reach softcap ends up listing on ridiculous exchanges because of listing fee, a part of me feels like they are right because if a new project fails to aim for top exchange its game over,  the question now is why promoting new projects then?
The new project after the research is a good project, but after the promotion project reaches the deadline. after the coin is distributed it turns out that the coin has not been registered in the event. I also ask and think what you think.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 22, 2019, 11:54:22 AM
They are too speculate when they will launch new project. Don't looking the market, how potential project is. Just announce that a new project has coming then promoting their project without get any interest for investors sight.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
November 22, 2019, 11:46:42 AM
Not all projects have all failed, but indeed most who failed because of the lack of project developers themselves in thinking to attract investors, but I think there are still many successful projects.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
November 22, 2019, 11:36:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: