Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 912 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I think now is the time when you are given a chance to buy bitcoin at the bottom. Many positive events have occurred that should affect the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
A lot of people see this fall in price a bad thing, but they don't see that this an opportunity for them to invest more into bitcoin and the ones who haven't invested in it to reconsider that, the first half of the year has not been kind on the bitcoin price or the market but i am sure within time and with more people getting into it, the price will rise again high than ever and people would regret questioning its potential.

Yep, there's also a bright side on this current crisis, experienced says that at this very moment, its better to buy coins because they are quite cheap and you don't have to worry about getting bitcoins or any other altcoins. You can invest as low as $100 to $1K and get a chance to make it grow in the future when all coins grow exponentially.

Just last year alone, many investors became super rich because early on, they bought coins which everyone though will not reach that price, including bitcoin. So don't let this opportunity slip away, invest while you can.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
A lot of people see this fall in price a bad thing, but they don't see that this an opportunity for them to invest more into bitcoin and the ones who haven't invested in it to reconsider that, the first half of the year has not been kind on the bitcoin price or the market but i am sure within time and with more people getting into it, the price will rise again high than ever and people would regret questioning its potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I can say it is, although Bitcoin is surrounded by bad news and negative changes. I think that the drop in value it is experiencing gives investors a good chance to buy it and be used as an investment knowing that after some time it would rise back up once again. It's just how the market works, and if you don't have the grit and courage to plunge in it, despite seeing all red, then you won't have any better days in it as well. The more risk, the more rewards as they say.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
My advice to you do not wait the bitcoin price stock to go down up to $4000 because thats impossible to happen. What they experience in market capitalization is a bearish drop and up of value of bitcoin. As early participation of buying bitcoins its a good decision that you have done cause the price will very volatile at anymoment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
If you are in a mood to go for investing your money into bitcoin and that you have sold your bitcoins in the past, then it is better to go for buying of the bitcoins and that too as soon as possible as the rates of the bitcoin as well as other crypto coins are considerably low and that this is a very good opportunity to make some good earning. Do not miss this opportunity and get into the world of the bitcoin.
Exactly this is very good opportunity for all of us users to re enter or to buy bitcoin. Maybe this is our last chance to catch this current price. As long the price is low or cheap buy than regretting of not buying. Invest while price is still this at stage.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
The right time to enter into Bitcoin market was few days ago as the market reached at 7k dollar while the market is also favorable these days as the market price is not so high and the value is below 10k dollar. This current market is achievable and cooperative to the people that made it easy for people to buy easily in the market at low price and valuable coins in large quantity.
This of course looks the right time to enter Bitcoin. In fact you should have never left. The only way you can coupe with the red market is to hold your coins and never let it go in panic rather than leaving the market. Besides, panic selling contributes to the red market and further reduces the prices. And yeah you are now an experienced fresh guy in the market; you better play your tricks and plan your business models. Good luck.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Yes it is right time.Because it will give you great benefit in short time.it's worth will rises soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I guess you need to re-enter in btc , and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont need to wait more time and dont waste your time to dont buy it. One of the qoute i read is " Early birds catches the worms. " so if you buy it now , it is possible your dream come true someday. Just be practical and think wisely.

If you are prepared to loose it (I am bullish, don get me wrong, but its a HRHY investment)
then this is probably a good time, yes!
I think yes it is the right time to re-enter the market. In fact one should have never left the market. The prices are going again slowly and gradually and it seems the expected future prices in the market would be much more than the current monetary value. Besides, the prices are getting stable and people being rational invest only in assets with stable prices and good liquidity. So yes, get into the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

You can buy now that there is a dip in price and wait to follow the trend back to the top after reversal. If you have fund to invest just do it now and receive massive profit.                                                                         
The right time to enter into Bitcoin market was few days ago as the market reached at 7k dollar while the market is also favorable these days as the market price is not so high and the value is below 10k dollar. This current market is achievable and cooperative to the people that made it easy for people to buy easily in the market at low price and valuable coins in large quantity.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
If you are in a mood to go for investing your money into bitcoin and that you have sold your bitcoins in the past, then it is better to go for buying of the bitcoins and that too as soon as possible as the rates of the bitcoin as well as other crypto coins are considerably low and that this is a very good opportunity to make some good earning. Do not miss this opportunity and get into the world of the bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I guess you need to re-enter in btc , and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont need to wait more time and dont waste your time to dont buy it. One of the qoute i read is " Early birds catches the worms. " so if you buy it now , it is possible your dream come true someday. Just be practical and think wisely.

If you are prepared to loose it (I am bullish, don get me wrong, but its a HRHY investment)
then this is probably a good time, yes!
Activity: 210
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
keeps abreast of bitcoin because bitcoin is so amazing that a person will never go wrong if investing in bitcoin.
I strongly agree if you buy bitcoin now because the price has also dropped from a few days ago and wait for next year will surely increase.
Yes this is a good time to enter the Bitcoin business and start investing in the technology. But it is actually the time you invest and hold your coins rather than day trading because the market is a fluctuating one right now and according to some experts, it might last for some time now but will definitely end giving enough at the end. I have been holding some coins for some time now and the prevailing market value of my portfolio is much more than the initial but I still chose to hold and wait.
Activity: 39
 I think we should look for someother currency which can be profitable too. Bitcoin is not the only currency which leads you to prosperity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes these are right time to re-enter bitcoin, prices are very attractive and cheap. If you are waiting to enter at cheaper price , as always bi coin has a way of surprising the investor. Cheaper and price may never happen!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
This is a very rare opportunity as I see it. because this may be the last time to buy under 8000$ and now market is already recovering, most alt coins showing Green and BTC is up a little too, if you are going to buy this is the best chance to buy at this value.
This would make a better impact on your earning if you buy bitcoins or any other altcoin in this season. Right now, as the market got down again so don’t just be panic. Rather utilize this option and make a better understanding of how to make money in down states. Get your money and buy bitcoins as much as you can and later on, you would be able to sell them at high.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Any time you see a drastic decline in the market value of bitcoin is an opportunity for one to buy bitcoin at a cheaper rate, so is better for you to buy even at the current value is a good point of entry and i believe you will market profit from your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I believe price has gone down enough

People believed that at $9000 too, and then at $8000, and now with $7000. The only obvious pattern that's forming in the short term, is that we are experiencing lower highs continuously. It may not drag on endlessly, but it's impossible to say where it will end before we really climb back up again. Short term speaking I don't rule out another test of $6400/$6500 levels where the support seems to be focused. My next buy will be around these levels, and I am fairly sure that the TA traders will have that as target as well. On the other hand, from current levels to $6400/$6500 is just a 10% move, so I might even change my mind and start buying when I wake up. Long term speaking, that 10% move is peanuts.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Yeah, I agree with you. I think so this is good time to re entry into bitcoin to buying at dip. For 6 months later, bitcoin will rise again based on yearly price action.
I suggest to buy step by step untill you got cheapest price.
Pages:
Jump to: