Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 912 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
This is the best time to do it, but i`d wait for a bit, because we need some confirmations from the technical
analysis. Bouncing from present price or from 6900 will confirm the reversal and we will see the new uptrend.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
After what had happen from previous months,maybe I should say that its good to re enter now,with medium price of market for sure income will be ours finding the good terms of investing.

I might say buying bitcoin now will provide us more compliance than if we did last Q1 or at the start of Q2 as this days were heading to the end of this quarter good vibes are being speculated so invest now
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin girls in recent days are constantly adjusting and still unclear specific trend, so to be able to commercial success you Need to wait for the market to stabilize. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may continue to fall and will touch $ 7100 today, which is a very important milestone for bitcoin prices to end their down cycle and will likely increase in the long run.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Buy now and don’t wait for the price to go up again. It may continue to dump a little but in long term chart your profit is still there. Don’t wait this opportunity, a lot of people are happy to buy bitcoin at a lower price and it includes me.
Activity: 460
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Buy bitcoin now and hold for a long period of time or sell it at the end of this year because I believe that the price will boom at the end of this year just like what happened last year.  During that time I felt regrettion because I already sell my bitcoin before it increase with a huge price.

Yes,its good time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will plunge and we have chance to purchase in a low price and hold because i heard to other people bitcoin will goes up in this year but that is prediction and their a big possibility in that prediction because in every year bitcoin will rising the price.
Activity: 238
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Buy bitcoin now and hold for a long period of time or sell it at the end of this year because I believe that the price will boom at the end of this year just like what happened last year.  During that time I felt regrettion because I already sell my bitcoin before it increase with a huge price.
Activity: 546
yes this is the time to buy bitcoin but may be you should wait a little longer to make a good profit because we never know when the price will increase again but you should believe that bitcoin still worth as an investment, even if it not increase soon but bitcoin will definitely return to the highest value
I think every time and all the time are right time in engaging bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is very volatile as from time to time the bitcoin value changes depending on market changes, like now the value is 7451$ and the trend from this month is 7k$ to 8.5k$ and vice versa. So in that movement alone we can be profitable if we are wise enough plus our long term holding for it.
Activity: 490
yes this is the time to buy bitcoin but may be you should wait a little longer to make a good profit because we never know when the price will increase again but you should believe that bitcoin still worth as an investment, even if it not increase soon but bitcoin will definitely return to the highest value
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I am a little bit confused, What does mean by " Re-Enter" ?  If you are a newbie in bitcoin and you did not invest before because of bitcoin sky- high price then, yes, it is the best time to enter in bitcoin! Because of bitcoin price is decreasing now, and it come again in Buy Zone.

Or if you sold out your bitcoins and you want to reinvest in bitcoin then yes you know right. The best time to invest comes once again, and maybe this is last time, who knows after this fall down, bitcoin can be hit a new milestone. So, buy bitcoin today and keep them holds. Good luck to Re-enter in Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Yes, I guess it is really good time to re-enter Bitcoin or re-invest in Bitcoins. The price of Bitcoin is low again, so you should buy it know before the price rises. Invest in it now and then the prices of Bitcoin may go up, so you can earn profits from your investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, I believe that the correction was the best time to get involved with Bitcoin because everyone was willing to sell under fear of missing out and that was a good opportunity for the experienced investors having a vision in the growth of Bitcoin and the market. However, I believe that market is still undervalued at this stage and buying anywhere below $10k is a good deal considering the growth potential in the long run. One can definitely consider entering into Bitcoin market at current levels as it is less than $10k. It is strongly recommended to do own research before making an investment decision because this is my personal opinion and it might be completely wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Well catching the bottom is not easy.
I recommend you to layer in, which means you buy for instance 50USD in BTC now, then you buy a bit more if we drop another 200-300USD and so on. So every time we go a bit lower you buy. Laddering your buys on the way down is the easiest you can do if you want to hold for a longer period of time.
And if you like you can sell some on the way up, above break even, to have some cash to buy again in future dips/drops.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Frankly speaking, nobody know whether Bitcoin price will go up or down. If you are planning to hold for the long term, the current price is low. To reduce the risk, you can consider to invest part of your capital, watch the market and get in again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
I think at this point if you have it back then you should change to USDT and not keep in BTC, you can see that bitcoin is now at $ 7500 and is still adjusting continuously, according to the analysis Bitcoin prices will probably continue to drop, so you should not keep bitcoin at this point which will greatly increase the risk and you will be able to greatly damage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
it is appropriate to buy bitcoin at this time, not necessarily the bitcoin will down again considering the bitcoin has fallen to $ 6k, chances are that bitcoin prices will rise slowly until the end of this year. I think there is no loss if I buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The value of bitcoin has seen relatively losses over the last week,if it continues is poor,it could fall below $7000.
i will advice to acquire more knowledge before buying bitcoin,though bitcoin will still rise but not soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
long enough bitcoin with prices in the range 7000 - 8000 ... maybe this will be a normal price and will probably rise again to reach its highest peak. hire me yes it's a good time to buy back bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Obviously right.The people who had lost the chance to buy at the price of 7000$ ,they had get rechance now.It's the lowest dip of bitcoin price this month .Use this dip to re-enter into bitcoin.This is the short term fall,in a couple of weeks the price will get back to 9000$.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
It is, considering you have pulled out a large profitvduring the previous bullrun.
It is always wise to buy the dip(like this one), and sell the spike.

Bitcoin is leveling out and it is the time to buy now as to join the next pump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Pages:
Jump to: