Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 912 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
I think, that BTC it`s too stable to invest in him now. I think, that it`s better to invest in altcoins. They are more perspective, than BTC and can amke big profits. But you need to find the good and it isn`t easy. I can help with it, cause I know one. It`s TraceTo. I think, that it`s profitable for some reasons. First reason - it`s in demand. Systems like this are in deficit and companies need to verify, so they will invest in this. Second reason - good crew. This project was developed by experienced team, which works many years on this field. If you want to earn - you can invest in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
For me yes current price is already low i suggest buy a portion of bitcoon at current price and bid another transaction in a much lower price so if priceay  fall further you can still have some
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
If we are going to inter in bitcoin today maybe we can earn a lot in the near future.The bitcoin has a great capability to rise in the near future. And it has really an advantage if we are going to buy more on it today. So then entering into bitcoin today maybe the key to success if we have more patience and we can hold for a long term.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
yes this time is the right time to re-buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable for the buy, use to buy as long as the price is still cheap.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Yes this is the right time to re-enter  into bitcoin because bitcoin price now is low if you have money invest in bitcoin then hold it for a months or years. Holding is the better way to gain more profit and be patience if you don't have patience you'll not earn big profit patience is the key.
Activity: 154
If you exit in cryptocurrency then planning to re-enter especially in bitcoin investment,well yes this is the right time to re-enter since its value is slowing decreasing and it is probably the right time to buy now.
Activity: 252
Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
I think the price of bitcoin at the moment is not the best price, you can see that bitcoin price has not changed much in recent days and is almost gone, this is the opportunity for you commercial altcoin. I think bitcoin will have the next big drop and you will be able to buy bitcoin at that time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Absolutely, your perception of a sudden fall of bitcoin in a market makes an opportunity to start buyIng bitcoins. A good start which the price can not be repeated since the the value is going drop from $8,000 down to $7,000 plus.
This is a very favorable time to enter into the crypto market because the market is now running in the lowest value and this is very favorable time for people to take the ways towards the market and invest in the valuable one as we know that one coin with more popularity and demand runs more in the market and your investment will be on the safe side. Now invest in the market and hold the coin for long term will result in benefit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Absolutely, your perception of a sudden fall of bitcoin in a market makes an opportunity to start buyIng bitcoins. A good start which the price can not be repeated since the the value is going drop from $8,000 down to $7,000 plus.
I think yeah because the bitcoin market is now one of the most stable that is so much demanded. If you look at the prices today, there is  some dollar rise in the monetary value which means that the rise in the value attracts more investors and the more inflow of money into the technology account. No mater whatever the people say, the technology has made it easy to earn.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48

Last peak was at 8600 dollars mark, in a less then a week price is down for 1300 dollars and now its at 7400 dollars. Question is will it go bellow 7000 dollars this time, I think we will not see price under that, we will see new bottom somewhere here. I sold some bitcoins on recent top and I will buy back this days, I think price will fall couple hundred dollars more and that will be that for this drop.
Its my strategy for this ride, every ride is specific, as a traders we need to have some understanding of price movement and to act as we think its the best. In case if price goes under 7k dollars I will buy more, bottom must be close.
I think bitcoin is now dropping and it is now really the best time to enter on the bitcoin feild, because if we are going to inter on the bitcoin feild during dump we can really less our capital and we can maybe gain 3x than the amount that we invested into it. So then i agree that this time was realy the best time to inter on bitcoin feild.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

Last peak was at 8600 dollars mark, in a less then a week price is down for 1300 dollars and now its at 7400 dollars. Question is will it go bellow 7000 dollars this time, I think we will not see price under that, we will see new bottom somewhere here. I sold some bitcoins on recent top and I will buy back this days, I think price will fall couple hundred dollars more and that will be that for this drop.
Its my strategy for this ride, every ride is specific, as a traders we need to have some understanding of price movement and to act as we think its the best. In case if price goes under 7k dollars I will buy more, bottom must be close.
Activity: 147
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Yes. this is a good opportunity that we run, because now the bitcoin price is also not too expensive. so we are still lucky to invest now. because future bitcoin prices will be higher than current prices.

Don't go all in though. It may surge or it may dip lower. Buy in patches. Try to test the waters. If it goes down, then buy some more. If it goes up a little, buy again until we get off this bear market. This first half of 2018 has been a good season to stock up on btc
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
Yes. this is a good opportunity that we run, because now the bitcoin price is also not too expensive. so we are still lucky to invest now. because future bitcoin prices will be higher than current prices.
copper member
Activity: 294
this is a good opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin, because now the price is also cheap, so we get a lot by holding our bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Yes, I guess it is really good time to re-enter Bitcoin or re-invest in Bitcoins. The price of Bitcoin is low again, so you should buy it know before the price rises. Invest in it now and then the prices of Bitcoin may go up, so you can earn profits from your investment.
The market is experiencing a bear trend and may continue to decline but in recent days we are still stable around $7400. Could this be the new bottom line of bitcoin? may be. keep cautious and analyze first before buying dude. maybe this will be profitable for you if this is true price at bottom line and maybe the price will go back up after this but prices may continue to decline right. so becareful in choosing time to buy
Activity: 280
There is no exact answer for this question because the common rule of trade is buy low and sell high, you should to buy when the prices are low in the span of time 7 days.
If you have more time and patience, you can wait a few months, the opportunity will come, and a few months later, opportunity is still going to proportional to the time that you can hold
Activity: 364
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I think investment decision should be made at right time. Every Investor always seek the opportunity of right time. As you see  that the price has fallen and it is below $8K. So the price may back to earlier position in any time. So, it is high time to enter and re-enter the market.

But, one think I always say, Investment is very much personal decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

It is never too late to enter the bitcoin world, though it is now worth more than a few years before. Bitcoin for me is a long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
If it is linked to the bitcoin price drop we are absolutely right that buying bitcoin at a cheap price is the right thing. I do not know what factors are causing bitcoin prices to decline. But it is certain that I believe bitcoin prices will again rise. Basically we do not have to wait for bitcoin prices to decline to buy bitcoin because I think that every moment is a good time every time. We can pick up the momentum of the decline and the increase that occurs at any time, although what happens is only a few percent of the movement. For me no matter what we get as long as we get profit then it is not a mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: