Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 27. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 05:08:55 AM
Altcoins will live as the whole market will live as well. Alts help market to increase and to develop totally so they couldn’t go to the end.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
There are a lot of altcoins. There are more than 1600 of them now and among them there are very promising ones, I do not think that it will happen that all coins will lose their prices..
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
Well, to my own point of view things, this is not the end for Altcoins. Because new Altcoin is launched into the world everyday, as times goes on the red market will soon turn to green. I'm sure Altcoins are going to be great again.
Activity: 272
June 28, 2018, 06:44:06 AM
This is just a general downward market trend, and it doesn't signify the end of alts. Some alts development team are not sleeping they keep working even in this bearish market. Am currently day trading some alts that have future in other to Lambo when general market capitalization increases.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
No of curs this is not the end just now many sell coins it causes a fall.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:21:07 AM
this is very normal, but if you say this is the end of altcoin I do not agree, altcoin keep popping up all the time, more and more companies are using this technology, and as long as will continue to be developed I think altcoin-altcoin new will continue to exist. still keep your assets and do not regret it afterwards.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
It's not the end it's just market cycle, this just happens in the market every now and then, without these corrections the market won't see new ATHs, so just wait and be patient. Don't panic sell your bag or you'll regret it afterwards.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 27, 2018, 11:47:08 PM
Altcoin is the backbone of bitcoin without altcoins bitcoin will die. All altcoins volatility of price are normal because tradings are happens in different exchanges market. You will fear when price movement stop because this is the sign of no demand or no one wants to buy or sell. As long as altcoins   has volatility, altcoins will not end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 11:33:52 PM
I don't thinks it's come an end for Altcoins..market is bearish also for BITCOIN so it's not a problem related to altcoins. We just have patience and wait...
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 11:32:09 PM
We do not have to worry about it, Because it's normal in the market. That's why we have nothing to worry about since prices are coming back in the next few weeks. All we have to worry about here is that our holds continue to fall because of today's market dump.
Activity: 378
June 26, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
all coins so far have growth based only on expectations. few coins have a real application, the red color in the market is the expected event, and unfortunately after such events many coins can not rise anymore, so you are right
Activity: 114
June 26, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
Altcoins are here to stay as altcoins are the ones that are filling in the gaps that was left by bitcon which means they are very important and the fact that people can make a lot of money from investing in altcoin is one of the things that will ensure the survival of the coin in the long run
Activity: 556
June 25, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
For me not most of altcoins will end. Red days because of bitcoin price now but sooner or later if the bitcoin starts on proice recovery most of the altcoins will be worth it too.
Activity: 252
June 25, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
i aint sure if altcoins die now, alcoints still grows day by day. i mean its developing
i dont care about the price, i just believe if the price will recover asap
Activity: 77
June 25, 2018, 09:46:04 AM
Overall crypto market is down nowadays. But it  doesn't mean that some altcoins will over. Struggling is the best way to reach your goals. That means altcoin is exerting it's best in order for it to survive in the very tight competition in the cryptocurrency world market. Yes, nothing last forever but as of now altcoin makes it forever.
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 04:59:27 AM
Not at all. The end, no matter when that is, is not even near. The market went down for a couple of months and the reason it kept going down is because people kept panic selling their coins but for now, it seems that the panic sellers are out of the market now and the market is coming back stronger.
Activity: 35
June 24, 2018, 02:47:59 PM
I think this is not the end of altcoin, the evidence of many new ICOs is emerging, and bia seen today more and more of the world's investors are interested in investing in altcoin, this proves a good altcoin performance in the eyes of the world
Activity: 700
June 24, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
As far as I know, such a drop in cryptocurrencies is caused by the whales who manipulate the market, and this is also due to the recent hacking of the exchange, after which about $ 3000000 was stolen. Because of the scams, the market is also exposed to bearish trend.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 24, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
Most of the altcoins' value is dumping but it doesn't mean that it is already the end for alts. Decreasing value is very normal. We just have to wait and be patient until the value increases again.
Activity: 75
June 24, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
I can guarantee that altcoins will never die - a really good and useful coin will be in demand and bring profit to the investor, and a bad coin will leave the market. Therefore, you need to make efforts to look for really good coins.
Pages:
Jump to: