Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 24. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:15:14 AM
No, we can see just a bad situation on the market, when bitcoin, with altcoins prices go down. Altcs prices is depended on bitcoin, when it go up, altcoins go too with btc. It will be better at the end of 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
For those who have nerves like a hamster - yes! This is the end! Everything is lost ! Smiley
Well, for those who understand what's what and what was ready for natural corrections, for them the drop in the market is just an excellent opportunity to buy up worthy coins at a very cheap price.  Wink
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
You are too worried about this issue, it's the market and it breathes, believe it is a living creature, now we have a stage of view when we have the lowest cost figures, but we will soon breathe. I think my analogy will allow you to understand my opinion and me you will still be able to calm down
Activity: 97
July 03, 2018, 05:27:22 AM
No it is not the end of altcoin. Things like this have happened before and will happen in the future as well. It is a normal cycle in the market that keeps repeating. While you're at it why not search for coins that has potential of good profit while everything is low price right now. Take this as an opportunity to buy cheap coins to hold.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 03, 2018, 01:15:11 AM
I do believe that most of the coins that are now, a few years later may disappear completely. Therefore, the price drop is a normal process and there is nothing surprising
Activity: 149
July 03, 2018, 01:09:56 AM
it's the begging of altcoins right now you can see the chart now. my all investment going to give me a green signal soon i hope.
Activity: 80
July 03, 2018, 01:06:02 AM
Digital currency has only grown to nine years today. My point is the same as you. I also think that encryption will get better and better. No matter what difficulties you experience. We should all believe that encryption is the future.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
The decline and rise in prices is very reasonable in every year. you should enjoy your investment and hold on to coins that you believe have good prospects for the long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 04:02:54 AM
There is nothing to worry about, as the altcoins can fall so much, they can rise a lot. This is the market's rule. Unfortunately, all the alcoins are connected to the bitcoin and have a worth with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
I guess not. Too early to panic. This is a common stock speculation. It is better to check the CMC less and take a break from crypto-currencies. But perhaps we are waiting for an even greater fall in prices, be prepared.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
July 01, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
All the altcoins currently have very low prices and it is underestimated. This is not the end of the altcoins. This is a great opportunity for long-term investment. Buy and hold long until the market is pumping strong. I guess the down market is due to the manipulation of the whales. It will quickly recover.
Activity: 434
July 01, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
The future of crypto is great. But when it will rise again, like BTC went $20,000 this january? Need a place for institutions to put their capital into the crypto market, then the prices of the coins with a utility value will break out. Maybe this will start in Q4 this year.
Activity: 41
July 01, 2018, 03:53:29 AM
it is a very though time for altcoins but if they survive this situation then surely they will last for a very long period of time. seriously i dont think that this will be the end of altcoins as they have huge potential to survive and perform their work properly.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 03:48:58 AM
The whole market is currently bleeding, including the mother coin. I don't see this to be the end of altcoins. Once the market reverses, many of these coins will gain grounds again

Yes altcoins are affected because of the big decrease of price in Bitcoin and we know that whenever Bitcoin price changed then altcoins are affected but it is not the end for atlcoin because it is just starting to be on mainstream after the wave of regulation.
True I also do not think that this is now the end of altcoin,
for now indeed the price of all cryptocurrency is going down and I think that's a normal thing,
I'm sure the future will be worth going back up the important we just be patient
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
July 01, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Though sometimes all altcoins are red doesn't mean it will be the end. Due to btc drops all altcoins are affected. Some will end in due time and some will succed depends on the project developments.
Activity: 123
July 01, 2018, 03:41:08 AM
No, it's just beginning. It can't be over. The trend is certainly getting better.

No matter what the market is like now, you can trust its trend and not rush to the status quo, even if it is not very optimistic. It's important to have a good attitude.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 01, 2018, 03:08:30 AM
The whole market is currently bleeding, including the mother coin. I don't see this to be the end of altcoins. Once the market reverses, many of these coins will gain grounds again

Yes altcoins are affected because of the big decrease of price in Bitcoin and we know that whenever Bitcoin price changed then altcoins are affected but it is not the end for atlcoin because it is just starting to be on mainstream after the wave of regulation.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
this is not the end of altcoin when the price are destroyed at this time is likely to occur large magnitude increase in the future
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 10:56:46 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Its not the end of altcoins and cryptocurrency will never end, the market price before of crytpocurrency has already dumped just like today because china banned ico's in their country but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends.
Yes, the national policy will have a great impact on the password world, but it will not terminate or destroy coins. People will continue to support it as long as they are of use value.
Pages:
Jump to: