Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 25. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 30, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

Its not the end of altcoins and cryptocurrency will never end, the market price before of crytpocurrency has already dumped just like today because china banned ico's in their country but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
The price of altcoin will fall when BTC goes down, and the price of altcoin will fall as BTC goes up. So if I can't tell if altcoin is going up, I suggest buying BTC only.

Well, if it is shitcoin, than yes. If not, than that alt can be almost autonomous from BTC or ETH.. I say almost because only major price change of BTC would affect such alt.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
June 30, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
I think that this is a temporary phenomenon that will soon change and we will see how bitcoin shows green numbers with a +50% sign but I really want this and even more outside I want to see how altcoins make X10 X100 and increase the amount on my wallet ))))
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
I think that this is not exactly the end for Altcoins. This year the Altcoins will still be exactly. And it's hard to predict anything further.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

No, altcoins do not die. This is a bad time is because in japan and usa are a lot of regulation which regulated bitcoin price and other coins. It is temporary and soon altcoins will back to normal prices so be patient
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
I don't think that's the end... Today, like some kind of jerk ball, bitcoin jumped over the resistance of 6000.. And aldaine thode turned green all... I think there will be good times
Activity: 33
June 30, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
No ! This is the year of the altcoin! watch out every altcoin this year will run like a bulls!
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
No, this is not the end for altcoin.
Altcoin still has a good future.
If altcoin currently decreases in price then this is normal.
Basically, Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is volatile, the increase and decrease in the price is unpredictable but the increase and decrease in prices will continue to occur as evidence that cryptocurrency is developing.
So this time is not the end of a Cryptocurrency, because Cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
Activity: 26
June 30, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

I think even now, when altcoins are falling too much, the market still gives hope for growth. Because this is all the impact on the market, but even under the influence they quietly kept.
Activity: 23
June 30, 2018, 11:45:41 AM
They do not die, most likely on the contrary, by the summer everything will simply "come to life" for a new one! There will be a very good climb, this is certainly not 100% information, but based on the whole truth! So wait and see!
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
This is not the end of altcoin time. Altcoin discounts are also normal. As the purchasing power of the investors decreases, it will lead to low prices. The red market makes many people worry that it will collapse. Please calm the market will return to blue.

Yes, definitely altcoin has never had a treat to end on digital aspect as cryptocurrency has the ability of fluctuation which is normal to a coins. However, its potentailly top gainer in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
Of course not, as soon as the market will recover, then immediately most altcoins will begin to grow.
Activity: 191
June 30, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

Maybe this is happening because of what bitcoin is being drained in the market. That is why all the altcoins are also in the same way of what bitcoin does. But yet still believing that the day will come that it will goes up again, making its clear path on skyrocketing to the moon in terms of its price. We can still hope for these kinds of things to happen since the price is still not going to zero. This already happened a year ago and it is to be expected and not new for all of us.
Activity: 200
June 30, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
They do not die, most likely on the contrary, by the summer everything will simply "come to life" for a new one! There will be a very good climb, this is certainly not 100% information, but based on the whole truth! So wait and see!
Activity: 585
June 30, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
This is not the end of altcoin time. Altcoin discounts are also normal. As the purchasing power of the investors decreases, it will lead to low prices. The red market makes many people worry that it will collapse. Please calm the market will return to blue.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 09:13:52 AM
No, beyond the crypto currency is the future! Hehe, the collapse of the market for a while does not mean the end of the whole market! Tongue
Activity: 364
June 30, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
you are serious? this is the right time for altcoin to flourish, you can see the market now. the entire altcoin is increasing in price and will never come down again.
But I hope it will not drag on for a very long time, but everything will go up. I do not think that this is the end for Africans, not the other way around. Now is the right time to enter the cryptocurrency market, do not miss a great opportunity to make money. The market is very long correction, I feel that soon there will be a good growth.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 30, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
you are serious? this is the right time for altcoin to flourish, you can see the market now. the entire altcoin is increasing in price and will never come down again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
My suggestion is to don't take any decision with panic just wait for only few days definitely you will get a great profit because very soon market will go up. if you sell your coins now then you might regret your decision and crypto market will never shut down at any moment.

I agree that waiting is a better thing than selling cheaply and losing money, doing another job or tour to a favorite place and after that we will get big profits, rest assured that the market soon improves and of course today's indication already happened due to the increase reached more than 8%.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
the situation is under control. please stop the panic. coins fell many times and always after that it was off. why people can't understand and constantly afraid
Pages:
Jump to: