Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of crypto? - page 3. (Read 821 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
See? The market is coming back already.  It might be too early to say if it lasts, but a lot of coins gained 50-60% overnight!

This is why you wait and dont panic.  Hope you all bought the dip!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/
February 02, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
Crypto is not end because investors are increasing day by day. Bitcoin's price are lower now, so don't be scared. Just buy them and hold it. After some month you will get good profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 02, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
I personally think USD5k is very likely. Reasoning: during a crash of a bubble, the baseline to the start of the original parabolic growth is very likely; as those who enters after that point in time are paying, increasingly, exponentially more to enter into the market as the price went up way too fast.

4.5USD? maybe.. some even predicts that it might go down to 2kUSD eventually this round (but I am kinda sceptical).

It has risen slightly as some whales decides to buy in, however, the drop might not be just over yet (I don't see a sudden change as a real recovery), until all the negative news have finished rolling out. I think it will likely go down to USD7k, and stabilize a while; and might go down even further till mid Feb(?)

Basically, it could very well continue to drop in phases, as the regulatory news starts rolling out + countries staying that they are considering banning it completely, etc. More are certainly to come.

In the longer term, hopefully, there will be an accumulation of an increasingly experienced HODLers to provide a more stable higher baseline?

I'm not an experienced trader, but these are just my own personal pondering and thoughts.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
very informative discussion for newbies like me.
everything you said makes sense.
Activity: 226
February 02, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
For me i think it`s not because until now the crypto will remain stronger not only from one country but all over the world.That`s why i will never believe on it.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
Cryptocurrency have very high violation. So dont panic. Just calm and rilex.
You can cut loss and bought again at dip ( buyback ) but it is not recommended
Activity: 490
February 02, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

You got it "The best way to loss money is to sell off during these dips"  When you panic sell you lose money and money once lost can never be gotten back. Hold till the turn around in price.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 02, 2018, 01:04:05 PM
Funny that so many people think that is the end of the crypto market just because of some FUD being thrown at the crypto market in recent times. Most of these people are obviously new to the market and do not understand the extreme volatility of this market which is why they think they possess intricate knowledge of what is going to happen with crypto in the future.

These people need to do some research since if you look at the history of bitcoin, it has survived far worse situations than this and has come out strong. Once bitcoin survives this ordeal too(It will), more and more investors will start investing into the market driving its value upwards.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
I don't think this is the end. It can not be. Crypto will rise again because it is just the beginning
Activity: 406
February 02, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

Maybe because of bitcoin so I think no one will lose the crypto. because the crypt has a bitcoin as its crypto currency. The Italian general election is being held in March and the electoral campaign has started. Reducing taxes is the hottest topic of the current political debate.
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
I've been following the market since September, and this is the second correction I see. I believe that now is a great time to buy coins and get your profit in a few months.
Activity: 243
February 02, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

But heres the thing:

@charteroakpublic

This is not the end of the crypto currencies.
But this is very well written and very accurately said. Well done!
Right now is the time to get more coins that are cheap and then watch how they rise.
Activity: 158
February 02, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
to be honest I would not have expect if bitcoin would fall like this, my expectation in the past year would be bitcoin is $ 30000 but now only 9000 $. I don't know what's the point causes bitcoin like this. but I can assume the crypto world will stay alive if bitcoin still live
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

But heres the thing:

@charteroakpublic

No, and it hopefully this won't be the end for cryptocurrency. Huge part of the cyptomarket js now down including Bitcoin. Users and investors are now worried but we should trust Bitcoin. There are rumours that on April, its market value will increase and that excites me the most as welk as other users.Just continue holding your coins and patiently wait for its value to increase which is a bout to start few weeks from now.
Activity: 81
February 02, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
It's the begining of blockchain technology and it will be long way towards technology will became dominated. This dip not the first and not the last one...
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 02, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
This is nowhere near the end of crypto, bitcoin has taken hits like this in the past, at one point it dropped to 25% of its previous value. Currently it's dropped about 40-50% from its previous peak. Right now is actually a good time to invest, as it lets some of the smaller investors get in there and potentially profit when it rises back to its previous high.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
February 02, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
Bitcoin better be invest for long term because it's value always show a promising uptrend from year to year.
And now current downtrend , I won't sell all of my 0.5 coin since I believe that bitcoin will rebound and reach even higher value on this year !

~Keep Hold and Keep Invest !
Activity: 532
February 02, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
No I don't think so. Crypto currency is way more better than real world money to me. If we see different aspects of currency then in some sector crypto currency will be better than real world money. But on the other hand real world money will also be ahead of crypto currency. But over all crypto currency will be a forward of real world money. So, ending of crypto currency is not so easy. Ending of crypto currency is way way ahead of us. Not only that, one day crypto currency will over take real world money. So, just be patient the price of every crypto currency will be high. And forgot to say, crypto currency is the demand of new generation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 09:15:47 AM
I strongly believe in some projects, so I’m happy I can buy low. That’s all.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:29:47 AM
No I don't think so and I don't want to think like  that! We all have seen worse dips in the past and now the market is correcting itself. Like I could have not imagined if would be 20k by the end of 2017 so we don't know the exact future! Cry
Pages:
Jump to: