Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of crypto? - page 4. (Read 821 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

Yes I agree, sometimes we afraid to invest in something risky, and then regret, why we missed the chance.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
February 02, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

Exactly. I think that the media misrepresentation of the recent news regarding the Korean and Indian "bans" have very profound impacts on bitcoin price. Of course there are other reasons why it crashed as well, since a correction was due anyways.

Right now there is a ton of FUD floating around, like bitcoin being banned by every world government, bitcoin crashing by 80% etc.

These may seem like reliable sources but in reality, they are biased and most likely won't be accurate whatsoever.

This is a chance for any newbies to crypto to invest. The prices are low, and you won't regret buying at this price. There will be a rebound sooner or later back up to $10k+.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
I dnt know why people are getting panic more and more due to the recent dip.Why are you so superficial let have a look on past we have seen such corrections and every time this diamond shows  a big bounce.Market is all about fluctuations you have to be patient take that period a golden chance to buy more and more bitcoin and I know luckiest will do that.Bitcoin is here to stay for long time .it has faced difficult times even more worse  that present one.So relax take a deep breath and stay away from market everything will be fine soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
February 02, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
No this is not the end of crypto,do not panic and still believing in rising of price value.Patiently waiting is we have to do to be strong again in bitcoin,hold on our coins and theres a good result soon for profit.It will go back to reality again when its increasing.
Activity: 32
February 02, 2018, 01:59:28 AM
Thanks for the assurance. I'm HODL-ing for a number of years. I believe in the coins that I have, in their real-world utility, so I know it will go back up. Not panicking at all.
Activity: 179
Merit: 106
February 02, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
I disagree. We have seen worse dips in the past, that is true, and if it was just one dip I would agree with your post. But the market has been having those dips one after the other for quite some time now. You can't compare the situation now to the past as so many things are different now. There are several things that are going on for quite some time now (most of them are related to countries how try to manipulate the market or regulate it) that causes bitcoin to bleed hard. Also you have to consider that last year was crazy for bitcoin, especially the end of the year, and now the market corrects himself. I still think there is a good change BCT will reach ATH again by the end of the year, but I wouldn't say that with complete certainty like you do.

I think that cryptorines will not die because it has become very popular. Hodl guys hodl
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 01:45:14 AM
This is not the end of crypto in fact it is the beginning of crypto for newbies.
Activity: 308
February 02, 2018, 01:40:56 AM
Yep i hope so, I got so much headache from this market!
Just need to end this now!!!
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 02, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
I Don't think so. Price decreasing doesn't mean that the termination of the crypto world. I think this situation will recover very soon and the price of crypt currency will get high in the matter of time.
So that Bitcoin and other currency will get back in the crypto field and it will play an important role in the monetary world. I believe that cryptocurrency will be the future money and it will dominate in the future.
Activity: 35
February 02, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
hopefully this is not from the end of crypto, but the beginning of crypto growth and hopefully can help me in improving the economy better, although no one can predict it.
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 01:09:38 AM
This will not be the end of crypto.
The drought of price falling will get back at the time bitcoin recovers. Decreasing of price is a good thing to investors to take in to invest in a decrease price. The profit will be huge if everything will recover. Bitcoin with altcoins will get back. The end of crypto is not base on price but rather the total shutdown of everything.
Activity: 41
February 02, 2018, 01:06:35 AM
I can not imagine crypto ending.if I'm a real investor. Bitcoin bans in different countries Besides, the price of bitcoin has created a lot of scare. The market will be fixed again. It is expected. There is no such thing as trading process.
It's not banned anywhere, it can't be banned that's the whole thing about a decentralised product
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
I can not imagine crypto ending.if I'm a real investor. Bitcoin bans in different countries Besides, the price of bitcoin has created a lot of scare. The market will be fixed again. It is expected. There is no such thing as trading process.
Activity: 117
February 02, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
We cannot say that it is the end because no one can predict what will happen in the future. As for me beginner in this crypto world and hoping that this will help me make my financial status better i will always be optimistic that this crypto world will last forever. So that many lives will become better and lot of people will benefit with what bitcoin brings to the people. There are lot of rise and fall of bitcoin but always bear in mind that there is always a come back and it will always be the number one crypto currency. Need to wait and the determination to do everything for us to succeed what we dream of.
Activity: 98
February 02, 2018, 12:58:40 AM
Yes i started investing in april abd i am a bit worried to see the market tanking like it is right now i hope it goes back up again but no one knows what will really happen it became very popular and now all the shitheads are trying to duck with the crypto market

Me too, i am affraid with my investment. But there is one thing can we do, we must support btc, not taking down
Activity: 29
February 02, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Love the clickbate title, no seriously. Very good tips  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 02, 2018, 12:54:48 AM
No,this is not going to be the end of crypto because in the history also the price of bitcoin crashed and will recover later at the back end of year.So the investors no need to panic and hold your coins.Surely the price will bump back soon.But sadly the price of bitcoin is now under $9K all these are caused due to the FUD of India ban.

I am worried because the dump of bitcoin is continue ,I want to believe that bitcoin will recover but when it's happen?  How long we wait until bitcoin will increase again. ? I already lose my 10% but I still hold bitcoin I don't sell it in low price.
You are not lost anything until you sell your bitcoins,when you see the price chart of bitcoin the price is getting in the downward at every year's beginning later on it will recover so hopefully this might happen again.If people want the price of bitcoin to recover then you need to stop selling your cryptos you have to remember the history the bitcoin will bump back soon after the price crashes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 12:54:25 AM

But heres the thing:

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

Very well said, Until you are not clicking that sell button you have not yet lose your money. Just hold on to your coins and there will be a time that prices will recover.

Also if you have done your research and you know that  the coins  you have purchased has great fundamentals you do not need to  worry because you will be confident to hold it whatever the price is.
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
February 02, 2018, 12:48:01 AM
i am sure there will be end of all crypto currencies but now it is too soon to be the enbd
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 02, 2018, 12:46:30 AM
Exactly, holding at this time is we need together with the patience. If you are just new on these crypto currencies you might have a panic selling emotion, we should understand that not all the time crypto currencies are always in up being a high volatile it is now normal that having a huge dip. After a month maybe 5-6 months from now bitcoin will bouncing back again in the marketcap.
If you have heard there are some countris now starting investing on bitcoin at this month. Like UK government they are investing worth of billion USD at this month. So, we just hold on and support bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: