Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of crypto? - page 7. (Read 821 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

this is not the end of crypto but this is a good start to encourage for newbies to come along and start investing
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 09:42:21 PM
I disagree. We have seen worse dips in the past, that is true, and if it was just one dip I would agree with your post. But the market has been having those dips one after the other for quite some time now. You can't compare the situation now to the past as so many things are different now. There are several things that are going on for quite some time now (most of them are related to countries how try to manipulate the market or regulate it) that causes bitcoin to bleed hard. Also you have to consider that last year was crazy for bitcoin, especially the end of the year, and now the market corrects himself. I still think there is a good change BCT will reach ATH again by the end of the year, but I wouldn't say that with complete certainty like you do.

No one can predict the future that is for sure.  But heres how I see it:
Markets are basically people.  A collection of people who are investing for different reasons.  But when I look at the crypto market, it isnt just greed compelling people to hold on.  Its not like stocks, for example.  Cryptos and blockchain in general is something that a huge block of the market believes in, strongly.  There are quite a few people who held Bitcoin since 2009... For 4 years... Until it saw real growth.  And with coins like Ethereum that can seriously change the world, you have a lot of people willing to hold on through almost anything.

Weve never had such a series of hits inthis market, but when you look at what caused it, its nothing that will cause the core of the market, the true believers, to abandon ship.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
February 01, 2018, 09:37:11 PM
Yes i started investing in april abd i am a bit worried to see the market tanking like it is right now i hope it goes back up again but no one knows what will really happen it became very popular and now all the shitheads are trying to duck with the crypto market
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 09:30:23 PM
I disagree. We have seen worse dips in the past, that is true, and if it was just one dip I would agree with your post. But the market has been having those dips one after the other for quite some time now. You can't compare the situation now to the past as so many things are different now. There are several things that are going on for quite some time now (most of them are related to countries how try to manipulate the market or regulate it) that causes bitcoin to bleed hard. Also you have to consider that last year was crazy for bitcoin, especially the end of the year, and now the market corrects himself. I still think there is a good change BCT will reach ATH again by the end of the year, but I wouldn't say that with complete certainty like you do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 01, 2018, 09:27:33 PM
GAME OVER

Silver should go back to $80/ounce.  Smiley With Bitcoin getting $350 billion, Silver should get $700,000,000,000
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
True true, very good of you to encourage the newbies Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 09:19:23 PM
If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!
Pages:
Jump to: