Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 10. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
If SEC in august bring good news for cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, it will be start of bull run coming, i think thats all we hope right?make some positive think for all member in this forum
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
I still believe that crypto is not over this year. Yes although I know the development of crypto this year is very bad indeed. But I am still optimistic that crypto will continue to grow until the future.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 13, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Crypto economy is not ending.
Its just a baby economy and will grow and will becoma a stable ecosystem after this regulation steps.
Approx. in few years.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
no time ends for crypto currency. because every day crypto currency is always growing, and spread more widely to the world. Bitcoin prices falling to $ 8000 is not a problem, even now it is $ 6000. but does not end, and this is the opposite, the right time to buy Bitcoin as much.
Activity: 171
July 13, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
There is no end of bitcoin or crypto market. This is not the first time the bitcoin has fallen and dragged down the downward trend. In the history of bitcoin, 2013,2014 is a forgotten landmark for investors in bitcoin but they have overcome that panic idea and achieved great success later. You need to be more patient and avoid distractions from FUDs.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

my expectation is also the same as what you expect, I also hope that this is not the end of crypto currency. although the price had fallen but now the price is starting to show good progress, I believe this is the beginning of a better future crypto currency
everyone would not want this to be the end of the crypto currency, even if the price of bitcoin or altcoin declines a lot, I hope everything will soon again raise the price again, and who will trust the price of crypto will go higher again, that person will win many, and who panics because of bad news about bitcoin and they sell it when bitcoin down, of course they will lose big.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

my expectation is also the same as what you expect, I also hope that this is not the end of crypto currency. although the price had fallen but now the price is starting to show good progress, I believe this is the beginning of a better future crypto currency
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
cryptocurrency will not die easily cryptocurrency there will be new developments that could trigger price increases and many will buy crytpocurrency like bitcoin and others because cryptocurrency is the digital currency of the future.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
This is not the end of cryptocurrency. always remember the full essence of crypto for my own opinion cryptocurrency is just starting and institutionals are on there way.
mass adoption is a must where the whole world uses cryptocurrencies as cash and payments.
Security Tokens are also rising which is a great breakthrough in the ecosystem of crypto.
Main reason why crypto is to young
We Dont have Enough Security measures in crypto
We Dont have a stable coin
We Dont have enough liquidity

I Hope this helps Cheesy Cheesy

Kindly correct me if there is something i missed out it will be much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 99
July 13, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market is very young. Over time, more people will learn about it and the price will grow.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
Your post is old. Currently the price moving between $6000 to $6500. Still I think it is buying opportunity. Don't afraid from this fall. Future is of crypto.
Activity: 66
July 13, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
We are in a bear market cycle, simple.... when the market finally turns bullish... let's see if anyone will be asking if "crypto is dead" AGAIN!

Long term gains are going to happen, all you need to do is be patient!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 13, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
It's hard to say that, but I'm sure that the development and growth of crypto will continue to happen so that the future of crypto will continue to improve, maybe one day crypto will be end, but it can last at least 25 years from now.
I believe the age of crypto would last for a very long time. Since the bearish market is staying for some time, people are getting panicked. And I feel to think that crypto will end this early, it's just too exaggerated. Crypto does still have a long journey ahead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
This is a temporary decline in prices for all coins. I'm sure that by the end of the year prices will rise significantly and allow owners to make a huge profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 13, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
It seems to me that this is just a correction of growth. in 2017, all prices for cryptocurrencies have increased very much. Without correction there is no further growth.
In General,I believe that the cryptocurrency world is at the beginning of its development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
These panic messages and topics appear every time the slightest correction of the cryptocurrency market. It's okay!
Activity: 160
July 13, 2018, 12:25:40 AM
certainly, not the end, look at the current price of btc, it's still more expensive than 80% of the time it existed
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
July 12, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
maybe many altcoins will die but not for bitcoin if bitcoin down then surely altcoin price also decreased. But it's only temporary and I'm sure it will recover. But bitcoin still exists and I am very confident that it will exist in the next few years and will become more popular for the next few years, cryptocurrency has just begun, there are many companies that are already adapting to cryptocurrency for their own good. I hope, there are more crypto-based companies that can make the cryptocurrency price will up more and more
Activity: 52
July 12, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
crypto space now on flat trend and Will bullish ini future..you cannot expect the price up fast...it need time and development still on going
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
July 12, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
It's still not the end of crypto, because I believe that cryptocurrency has future, it will be popular for the next few years, cryptocurrency is just starting, there are many already company adapting cryptocurrency for their own good. I wish, there are more company to be a crypto based.
Pages:
Jump to: