Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 6. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
I think it’s not the end of cryptocurrency and this will never happen. Well, we all know that altcoins or cryptocurrencies are notoriously volatile, which fluctuate currently. Thus ,it’s price can go up or down immediately, it’s so mormal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
It is not the end precisely. It is very good correction in the market after very big take-off. This suitable time for investments. Be quiet with current state because time will define as as, such situation quickly will pass.

It seems to me that this correction managed to return the market prices of the summer of 2017. I do hope: the cryptocurrencies will gain enough to let people earn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
Of course it's not the end. However, I think prices will drop even more. I am waiting to put a lot of cash into crypto again.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 21, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

The price of bitcoin has been so hard for us to predict. It has been so shaky and unstable. However, if we'll stick on what it have been before , I believe that bitcoin would still recover no matter what and would not come to an end that easy. We should start buying more now and hold until the bull market comes.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

last year  The market peak has happened with many new users in the crypto world. This year it's a big correction time and we are waiting for a few more moments to enjoy a market peak like last year. let's be optimistic.
even though the market is so bad this year, but the price of bitcoin won't drop very low
Activity: 602
August 21, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
end of short term speculation
https://www.coingecko.com/en
but beginning of long term spotting
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
all markets are down but will not continue to zero. We cannot ignore that bitcoin and blockchain technologies are great for online payments. If we look at this aspect then we will be sure that more people will like to use this technology so that it causes an increase in bitcoin prices. Cryptos will never disappear, many coins will die, because better coins will come. even many shareholders will move to cryptos too.
Activity: 299
August 21, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
This is not the end of crypto. It is just a cycle of increase and decrease according to the demand of the market in each period. crypto will be the future of the monetary world. Everything just starting is not the end.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 11:45:09 AM
This is the beginning that will bring goodness, the market conditions are reddened, this will make an evaluation of our coins and will rejuvenate the coins that are not good enough to maintain.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
I think you are too pessimistic to ask this question, because in my opinion this is a good start for the future, you have to be patient because this is part of market fluctuations, remain positive and believe that crypto will be better in year 2019.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 21, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
it seems that it is just a performance. altcoins are still here. don't panic. i have experienced many similar performances. i think the real bull market will come back in September this year.
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
You have to be patient this is not from the end of the crypto currency, because crypto is increasingly developing and increasing crypto enthusiasts, remain positive and believe that crypto can bring our future brighter.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
This is not the end. This is a very good correction in the market after a very large take-off. Now there is an opportunity to buy coins at a low price. I think we will see big growth next year
August 21, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
I think this downfall will mark a good beginning of cryptocurrency as more investors can select more coins at a cheaper price and this will also give the investors a caution that crypto prices can fall in a short period of time once the market turns into a bearish trend due to some bad news. Invest only to the amount that you can manage properly due volatile market.
Activity: 266
August 21, 2018, 08:03:25 AM
impossible for the end of crypto..Many People around the world is using Crypto for Online shopping Buying Transaction

I also see the same stuff - in future, the cryptocurrency will be used almost everywhere. It will be as popular and easy to deal with as the Internet now. Crypto will not die.
Activity: 94
August 21, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
Many people are asking such questions now. Will it end up depending on you, if you don't invest immediately leave the cryptocurrency for you to say that the cryptocurrency is over. But some people believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
August 21, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
No this is not end of crypto. This is good opportunity to buy more Coins. Be patience don't Panic keep holding your coins market will recover soon this is usually cryptomarket crisis. Until wait next few months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 03:40:53 AM
This is not the end of crypto, friends, we are at the beginning of the road. What is happening now is the usual correction of the market, bitcoin and cryptocurrency market will give us all the opportunity to get rich.
Activity: 686
August 21, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
If you panic about the market then you will be in loss, so don't worry market will start recovering when the bull run starts. I don't think so Cryptocurrency market is not ending and now it is the beginning of cryptocurrency because many companies are supporting the cryptocurrency by using this new blockchain technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 21, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
Dont get panic,everything must turn back to increases just be patiently waiting.No one can tell when it ends crypto always survive as long as many of us support it.
Pages:
Jump to: