Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 13. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
This is not the end of crypto. If the end happens the market will crash in a matter of week and won`t be fluctuating in the middle for more than a month. I think we will see a dip in the market until the second part of summer season, but then it will go up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 01, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
It is far from the end of crypto, the bear market is merely a correction from the bull run from late 2017 to Jan 2018. Crypto is a relatively new industry and there is still room for growth.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
The end of crypto is not even anyway near us. Those are just some dips because of government`s regulations and other speculations concerning crypto currency. Nothing more than that. It will take time but I think price will not only recover but will be as high as ever.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
We just have begun to play this game, crypto world is still very small, it will grow much and we will see it will be future of the technology, I hope these days comes in 2-3 years.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:16:20 AM
When dealing with cryptocurrencies in the early stages of their development, one must have an understanding of what you are doing. Because those who do not have enough faith in those coins in which he invested their money are prone to panic. And in case of panic, people make mistakes, so acquire knowledge and you will have more confidence and less panic. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
I think this is not the end of crypto, yes we experience the market seems down.. But it's not yet the end .
Activity: 139
June 29, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
This is not the end of crypto. On the contrary, it is creating a premise for the market to continue to flourish at a later time. Prices fall this year, in line with speculation - this brings greater popularity. Just the community and the investor are trust and patient. I think next year will be the year of great success with crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
June 29, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
some people talking from the end, guys we are at the beginning, market is preparing for necessary regulations... preparing for the real "BIG MONEY"
Activity: 360
June 29, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

Oh! How we were upset about the price of bitcoin in 8000K in February, and how today we are surprised that bitcoin is already 5800. What will happen next?Huh Of course, bitcoin will still fall below as long as it does not attract more investors. the price will drop to 5000. It is important that it is raised at all!!!! Personally, I believe bitcoin and blockchain will live.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

It is not the end precisely. It is very good correction in the market after very big take-off. This suitable time for investments. Be quiet with current state because time will define as as, such situation quickly will pass.
Activity: 110
June 28, 2018, 07:03:52 AM
I always believe that we can for a very long time with the prices that are now again declining, but Only after positive news about legalization and state support there will be big growth in this future is time and btc price will rise then altcoin will also fluctuate and can cultivate the invested people and the long holding of them will bravely generate profits.
Activity: 164
June 28, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
If you believe it is the end please sell all your crypto so we (the HODLers) can buy you up. Everyone selling now will regret it sooner or later and jump back in later at higher prices.
Activity: 101
June 28, 2018, 04:55:46 AM
Calm done and don't panic all will be stabil in the some later month. I think now is time to buy and HOLD until market grow up again.
And it's not time the end crypto just not stabil market
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
Perhaps many think that Cryptocurrency will end because recently there is often a decrease in the price on Cryptocurrency.
I think this is not the end of Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency will develop in the future.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency has good potential in the future.
Activity: 434
June 28, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
Has anyone started to worry about it? This is normal, the market's ups and downs are cyclical. You can't expect it to be green always. The red market at the end of last year was very shocking. This year is just an adjustment. After the adjustment is over, everything will return to norma track.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 02:47:50 AM
Crypto currency will not soon die. People are just beginning to learn about the crypto currency and this means that every year the price of crypto will grow.
Activity: 602
June 28, 2018, 02:23:52 AM
Though the fall of the market and the loss of market share break the moralism, crypto money is now known and attracted by more and more people. this shows us that in the future market volume will expand and new investors may be involved in the market
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
Not yet over.
Cryptocurrency has not fallen all, Cryptocurrency price value will still move up and down.
So you do not do too much speculation.
If Cryptocurrency is currently decreasing you should be sure if Cryptocurrency will rise again.
Currently, there is still a lot of coin development in Cryptocurrency market, it shows that Cryptocurrency is developing.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 01:35:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is indeed going down, but few days Cryptocurrency has decreased.
This is certainly not a sign of the end of Cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency justice is developing and currently, there are so many coins.
Every day in the Cryptocurrency market there is a new coin listed.
Cryptocurrency is still rising and falling prices.
We see a lot going on in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
June 28, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
Yes it is currently the price of all coins is experiencing a very deep decline, but that does not mean this is the end of the times of cryptocurrency, this is normal and reasonable in the world of trading, especially on cryptocurrency whose price movements can not be controlled.

Price Can rise as high as anything many times fold and can also fall many times. so we just wait and be patient for what is happening now.
Pages:
Jump to: