Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 2. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
do not panic quickly, crypto movements normally like that, sometimes going up sometimes down.
just use short term trading then you will get a pretty good profit.
methods of thinking are very surprising what statements and the theme of the dance of crypto currency. I think that a real user of crypto currency, which understands all the crypto-currency business, can not even imagine such a thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
do not panic quickly, crypto movements normally like that, sometimes going up sometimes down.
just use short term trading then you will get a pretty good profit.
Activity: 560
September 26, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
I think, it is not the end. Just one of the conditions of the market. It will go up so soon and all will be ok. In winter, I think.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
But many people are asking what will happening with crypto ?
I have answer the bitcoin will stay around 6000$-9000$

ALL this year !!

Bitcoin will become vehicle to move money but not anymore for investment.

Ethereum will be in same position.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
Its not the end but its not good time for sellers but its good time for buyers.

In financial business world there is the saing:

When rich are buying then poor are selling, when rich are selling then poor are buying.

Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
crypto is not going to an end,, its still the beginning
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 26, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
many people are saying that crypto is dying now adays because of the continues dip that is happening but i for one do believe that it can recover in the years to come .
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
My expectation is too high. But big investors seem more like us. They won't raise us without harassing us.
Investors want to grab the deepest amount the coin can reach, if they were smart enough or many resources to detect the price value then they can truly manipulate it, but as for now there still no way that crypto will end by just the investors. There is still more in crypto.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:34:57 AM
It's just the beginning! We are at new age of didgital economy and world at all. And yes, crypto currencies will be more valubale than fiat.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 26, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
The cryptocurrency will not end. On the contrary, I think the market is just beginning, and many countries have begun to pay attention to cryptocurrency and are slowly accepting it!
Activity: 546
September 26, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
My expectation is too high. But big investors seem more like us. They won't raise us without harassing us.
Activity: 340
September 26, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
calm down .just a slight fluctuation in the market and this is very normal. The market will probably continue to go down but this is not the end. The strong decrease will be strong growth. Do not panic at this time.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
It is really hard to predict what will happen in crypto but I strongly believe the end of crypto is not coming soon but it will rather gain more popularity and get accepted by more people and more participants will invest in it. Let us keep our hopes high on crypto and believe that things will get better soon.
Activity: 640
September 26, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

do you panic? panic will make a person destroyed and loss. every time and time, there is always bad and good. although almost a month of this market down, but I still believe the situation will return to normal. because nowadays it is the digital age, human life today can not be separated from digital technology and bitcoin is part of digital technology.
fear must be in a situation like this now but if before we start investing we know all the risks that are gained in investing I feel panic and fear can be a little lost because we can be sure and have enough patience

in my opinion, panic and fear only exist for those who are just starting to invest in Crypto or when they invest in early 2018 when Crypto is trapped in society, because they have just experienced this kind of thing this year.

it does not hurt us to panic because the price of all the coins in the market suddenly drops very drastically in a long time and can even be said during 2018 that it experienced a period that made it fall, but the most important thing is we still hold the coins that have been invested and not panic then sell all assets owned.
Activity: 602
September 26, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

do you panic? panic will make a person destroyed and loss. every time and time, there is always bad and good. although almost a month of this market down, but I still believe the situation will return to normal. because nowadays it is the digital age, human life today can not be separated from digital technology and bitcoin is part of digital technology.
fear must be in a situation like this now but if before we start investing we know all the risks that are gained in investing I feel panic and fear can be a little lost because we can be sure and have enough patience
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 10:43:20 PM
Crypto is not over, there are still good developments in the future, the best times and many more will be explored.
Crypto is still alive and running if we notice that crypto has just started and it's still a long time to go.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
September 25, 2018, 07:19:42 PM
No I don't think so and surely its way too early to say that, If you will check the records of the past graph of Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is how they perform last year during this month. So I think we're still doing good, the situation might look dire but I assure you, its all good. Surely it will recover in no time, so watch your holdings.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2018, 07:06:06 PM
Even when the price for coins was down I didn't sell them because I still believe that market will grow soon
Yes, I myself am still convinced that the price of coins will soon rise again,
for the time being we better stay patient

Absolutely i agree with you always think positive because not all the time the price is in the drop, wait for the correction done, maybe next year or before end of this year coinmarketcap are in green signal and the butt run begin.
Activity: 280
September 25, 2018, 06:50:08 PM
Even when the price for coins was down I didn't sell them because I still believe that market will grow soon
Yes, I myself am still convinced that the price of coins will soon rise again,
for the time being we better stay patient
Activity: 784
September 25, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
its good strategy, but not every coins or tokens will grow up very soon. Any coins or tokens need mid term or maybe very long term to recovery and back to normal price. Hope your coins or tokens will grow up.

yes of course, because each coin has its advantages and disadvantages, depending on the project developed by the team and the community. if the coin has good potential and a high community, they will certainly be able to grow prices faster but if their coins have a limited amount of supply like bitcoin.

it is best to prepare another strategy by repurchasing some coins that have the potential to increase prices faster when the market grows again, especially when the price is still quite low, so later if the coins we have held for a long time are still waiting to be profitable, we can take advantage of the coins we have just invested with other capital.
Pages:
Jump to: