Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the perfect moment?! - page 2. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

Right, altcoins investment need patient and research.
I once invest NXT and try to make great  profit from short term investment, and the result is that I lost most of my money.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
A good moment isn't to rush to buy as well to sell. Analyze to the deep. And hold on for long time. Not tempted by a momentary spike that maybe just a mirage.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:12:39 AM
These days is really the great chance to buy cheap altoins ) If I had free BTC , i would make control purchase for sure. Although I believe that this is not the deep og the marken, it's still a good opportunity to buy. in investing the most important thing not to be greedy, and not try to win every percent of profit, because you can loose more.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
As what i have noticed. Coins mostly in dump stage during the first 2 to 3 months of the new year. So it means that this is the right time to buys more coins. Then sell it before the year ends. That scenario has been redundant for how many years already. And yes it was a right move to sell when the price is in rocket high because the next thing we know, it will be in dump pruce again.

Yes this is the perfect time to buy any currency  because of low pricing but i think see it if theres a future to grow a price if you buy because its very hard if you losses a money and its very hard to pick also a coin to know if theres a potencial to growing up the price.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
As what i have noticed. Coins mostly in dump stage during the first 2 to 3 months of the new year. So it means that this is the right time to buys more coins. Then sell it before the year ends. That scenario has been redundant for how many years already. And yes it was a right move to sell when the price is in rocket high because the next thing we know, it will be in dump pruce again.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 20, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
I really enjoy current trading chances with alternative coins. Price all feel cheap to invest for long term. Movements are very volatile to also make short term profits. And new money comes into market faster.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
February 20, 2018, 04:17:24 AM
I would say yes and no, it depends on the project you wish to invest but also the money you will invest in this crypto space. Right now it is a good time to accumulate the crypto in your watchlist, if the price crash a little you will also buy since you are accumulating right now, Q1 of the year is always good to buy cheap cryptocurrencies and sell higher near the end of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 20, 2018, 04:09:21 AM
I think it will be a tremendous appreciation because we are starting to make solid investments with confidence. I wish everyone good luck
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
February 20, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
the markets are very active right now. i think it will pass this way for a day or two. too much cash goes into the market again.
if it is true for thursday, everything may become the opposite. prices may fall very quickly. we also need to be prepared for this Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 20, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
Yes this is still perfect moment to buy existing altcoin and also buy some ico. I predict we will see another all tome high for all currencies in june or july and it is happen we will see bitcoin arround $30k or above and also ethereum at $3k or above. The market looked like last year and if it is true we also will see bitcoin above $100k at the end of this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 09:08:18 PM
Dear all,

3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

Exactly! That is what I am talking about, this quarter is really a good buy opportunity for everyone , there are many coins that is undervalued now, really a good chance to buy, also learn how to diversify your funds, buy different coins that is almost 20% to 50% down.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 18, 2018, 08:49:00 PM
Hmm this may be a good time to buy coins with cheaper price but be hurry the market is recovering again, we will not have the chance to see the price of coins this low, we're recovering with a very high speed and soon it will be very easy to gain full recovery at the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
February 18, 2018, 08:01:21 PM
Perfect moment for some altcoins that have been exponentially hit harder than BTC during the down swing, for sure.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 07:58:26 PM
Dear all,

You are completely correct look at the price into the marketcap bitcoin coming uprise again the price and hoping continue unti reach again the same price before they dump. Stay bitcoin for old price enough for me. Because after dump, people not oancking and hold its bitcoin until the price pump again are now celebrating.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
I would not invest money in this market right now, there were a lot of possibilities to buy at cheap prices a few days ago, not now. But it is true that it will keep going up in the next few days, it is just matter of patience until it touches a new all time high.
Activity: 560
February 18, 2018, 07:14:13 PM
A week ago, when preparing for Chinese New Year, investment in cryptos is very reasonable because the market is showing signs of recovery recently. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires patience. There are already many people who have panic sell when the exchange rate of Bitcoin at $ 6,000 to cut losses, and now that Bitcoin has reached $ 11,000, they are probably regretting selling.
That's true patience is also needed in this market those people who have into panic selling when price over drops down was really in regret. Because bitcoin eventually were place into recovering. Those was the perfect moment in buying of bitcoin and hold until it recovered.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 18, 2018, 07:06:14 PM
A week ago, when preparing for Chinese New Year, investment in cryptos is very reasonable because the market is showing signs of recovery recently. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires patience. There are already many people who have panic sell when the exchange rate of Bitcoin at $ 6,000 to cut losses, and now that Bitcoin has reached $ 11,000, they are probably regretting selling.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 18, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
Dear all,

In my opinion that is pretty good moment to put some money into cryptocurrency, as it is still a baby market and expected that it will grow quite significantly in 2018 and will be the year of alts Smiley.
Activity: 139
February 18, 2018, 06:24:55 PM
We are seeing those kind of incredible increases nowadays.. I just invested in DRAGON and it gave me more than x1,5 in just a single day, where are you seeing that there are no more crazy increases?
if it reaches 1 trillion, alts will explode
but it might happen even soonerhowever i don't think we will see crazy percentage number increase from day to day like it was in nov-dec, which is good
Activity: 434
February 18, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
if it reaches 1 trillion, alts will explode
but it might happen even sooner
however i don't think we will see crazy percentage number increase from day to day like it was in nov-dec, which is good

It looks like market uptrend motion are slow but isn't bad if it will continuously going up. Though it is far from previous year performance if we compared, but I really feel btc and some alts will go beyond last year achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: