Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the perfect moment?! - page 3. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 04:47:50 PM
if it reaches 1 trillion, alts will explode
but it might happen even sooner
however i don't think we will see crazy percentage number increase from day to day like it was in nov-dec, which is good
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 18, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
I think it is time to hold on to ones BTC but if the BTC bull run continues then there is huge possibilities of picking up some other Altcoins at discount prices, I have a feeling the market will test $1 trillion market cap again but don't know if it is going to break the barrier thia time or not, if not then another correction is at hand
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Yes, after the crashing of BTC and everything else on the market, its a pretty great time to buy, as it will bounce back. The correction continues, also, some great news for the crypto world have came out. So it was definetely a great time 2 weeks ago, but its not that bad even now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:11:47 PM
It was better one week ago, but you are not too late

Yup, price already increased for 10-20% from 3 days ago... it would be better if we invest last week.. But at the moment, marketprice stop rising, and had a little up and down... I think we should be carefull as what comes next might be a big dip as the usual pattern in this correction time ~
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 18, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

Good growth from $100 to $1900. On which coin you earned so much, probably one of them was Ripple? In January, he showed an increase of x20, now really a good chance of entering the market, there will be no more such prices.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
I also have new Alts that will also create a great momentum once the project has been roll-out. Have STK that will be a wonderful option for the Point of Sale system that will allow crypto users to use their coins buying daily needs using STK platform. These will be awesome.
Activity: 322
February 18, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
for now I have also bought some coins in altcoin, hopefully what I invested earned a great profit, I also plan to sell some assets that I consider less good in the market and I will exchange again to get a good coin and have a future prospect which is better, just a matter of time until the coin is soaring, and I believe in this
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 18, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).
I will wait until January 2019 so we can see how you profit from $1900 .and i agree on you sight about the potential of every coin we will be investing..and if its not abusing will you please PMme. About what are those coins in your folio for me to have another preference

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 18, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
It was better one week ago, but you are not too late
Activity: 252
February 18, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
Great Spin.  
Is true.  This is a good moment for invest.  
Hodl  Hodl  Hodl.  
Resee  to december  2018 1 0x 1000.

My portfolio
1 ALCO Alaricoin token
2  Idex  membership token
3 Rebellius
4 Genesis vision  
5 cappasity
6 storm

And some other

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
I think people should hurry up and buy more bitcoin because the discount is getting smaller and smaller and if they still hesitated, they will end up with no choice but to buy it expensive or even on another all time high like $30k.
No need to hurry to buy this because it might lose anything you really give your effort. It is really great and help you anything you wanted. This transaction will raise its price day by day and we dont need to hurry on buying anything because not believing in what happened next menas you'll regret this for the future.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
i think we have to wait several days, the price is going up. But many crypto price is went down. I you believe those would going up then you should buy them. But I suggest wait for several days more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
its the perfect moment to buy more cryptocurrency, the price is not in the highest point. So there wouldn't be any other opportunity like this time. Invest more and gain on the next year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
Is this the perfect moment?! Yes this is the right time to invest in crypto, prices are all down again and the colors back to red this is the right time for crypto users.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
February 18, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
I like the way the thread starter has posted his personal experience in points for the benefit of new members, i hope most of the members purchased from the dip, the market is already moving upwards nicely now.
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 06:16:38 AM
I started shopping two days ago. Even if there is another fall, I do not think it will be big. It's time!
Activity: 350
February 18, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
I think we can never say this is the perfect moment for buy or sell, because too many factors that affect bitcoin.

Yeah there are other factors that affects bitcoin, but if you are going to purchase more bitcoins, then it will be the best timing to buy more bitcoins. Buying bitcoins for a very low value is considered as a good timing, because if time comes that bitcoin value increases, you can sell those in a high price. So that means you will earn more interest.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
I think people should hurry up and buy more bitcoin because the discount is getting smaller and smaller and if they still hesitated, they will end up with no choice but to buy it expensive or even on another all time high like $30k.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 17, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Good for you that you got a lot of profit last year. For the past weeks,  it was the perfect time to buy coins wherein the market is bleeding. But now,  most of them are starting to catch up especially btc and it is not too late yet. Buy now and hold for a long time.  Set your goal/target and for it will be great in the future.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
I think we can never say this is the perfect moment for buy or sell, because too many factors that affect bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: