Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the perfect moment?! - page 4. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
February 17, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
It is right , last couple weeks were great times to invest in. So many great opportunities were waiting for investors. Great coins going from very cheap prices , i hope you guys gathered some coins and didn't miss the opportunity. Actually it's still not too late to jump in. We are still in the early stages of climb. If you are thinking about investing you'd better do it now because market already turned into green and it doesn't look like it's going to stop this time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 03:03:17 PM
There is no time one cannot buy, I think for now we are in buyers market because there are some good projects that their prices have dropped significantly, and this could provided a great return on investment, just don't buy for buying sake which is what some people do, amke sure tha project has active develoment behind it
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 17, 2018, 02:13:28 PM
Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

you should believe there is no much time to buy coins with cheap price better than now, the price is starting to recover from the crash, we still have the chance to buy and you should believe if we have invested in a good coin than surely its price will rise in the future, taking this chance rightnow is the best, we may dont have much chance like this in this year.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
this moment is a very good moment but not perfect because the decline will still continue and most of the coins are not stable
we don't need to worry even there are still declined   'cause for sure the train will surprise us again and we already know that the such altcoin is very volatile . So the most important now is to buy while the price is cheap. And this is the perfect moment to gain more in the future.

A little disagree, because I believe that the market will fall, but in the spring everything will go up.  Wink

The ups and downs are already commonplace. Most importantly it benefits first the opportunity to gain higher profits, chances are this occasion will sometimes not exist anymore.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
this moment is a very good moment but not perfect because the decline will still continue and most of the coins are not stable
we don't need to worry even there are still declined   'cause for sure the train will surprise us again and we already know that the such altcoin is very volatile . So the most important now is to buy while the price is cheap. And this is the perfect moment to gain more in the future.

A little disagree, because I believe that the market will fall, but in the spring everything will go up.  Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 17, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
This was certainly the perfect moment. So many weak hands selling at a low price, while seasoned investors knew that it was just a temporary blip. Successful is gained through patience and wise investments. There were many good opportunities, some much better than others. If you have any WAGERR tokens then you will be smiling right now as they have just launched the mainnet today. Everyone else needs to get some quick as it won't be 50 cents for much longer. This is an easy profit maker so if you missed out before, don't miss out again!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
Dear all,

For sure, this is the perfect moment in year to invest in crypto.

1. the price is down so with 100$ USD you can buy more units.
2. you shroud focus on maximum 4-5 currencies.
3. don t panic when the price is going down for one of them. (if you sell you clear increase the lose)
4. tell to all your friends about your currencies. (don't keep only for you as profit potential)
5. don' t invest in dirty coins!

This is what i did in Jan 2017. I invested 100 USD now I have 1900 USD.

Personally I sold all the currency on 27 Dec to USD and yesterday i bought again the same currencies but times more units because the prices are lowest possible in year.

PS: this things, with country x banned the crypto currency, or exchanges or regulations are part of the phenomen and this will result in a more notoriety of crypto markets! (they can't stop at all this phenomen, they know this).

You sold on time and also successfully purchased during the recession, but now it's clear that you have a good profit. Many of us have done so or at least thought, and many of us have invested in our most promising projects for the future. So now the market is in green and we are just waiting for better times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
February 17, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
Opportunity is here again for one to buy most of the popular cryptocurrency at a very high cheap price and I think most of the newbies that has been finding ways to invest should invest now and take profits when coins go up again. However, the general outlook of bitcoin and others cryptocurrency trend is still bearish but that should not stop us not to invest now as the rules of trading stand- buying low and sell high.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
Right move selling last year in it's glorious state then buying more now. And because of coins' current dip price you've doubled or tripled your investment. Nothing else to do but wait. Perfect timing and good thinking. Hats off to you.

BTC is at green today,, increased for about 8%,, I think it would be perfect to buy crypto 4 days ago, when it is at a big dip.. I think after this green, there will be another big dip.. we need to see market price carefully, and when there's a big dip again, I think it would be the best time to invest ~
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
Right move selling last year in it's glorious state then buying more now. And because of coins' current dip price you've doubled or tripled your investment. Nothing else to do but wait. Perfect timing and good thinking. Hats off to you.
Activity: 294
February 08, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
A good plan with the sale in December. I thought about it, but I decided that I would miss big profit. But some of the coins which I invested in the middle of December grew very well until January 15. This is the time when I needed to sell.
Activity: 45
February 07, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
I made my first crypto investment a couple of days ago. It seems like a good time to get into it.
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
you made a mistake prediction out there pal, bullish market has many signs right now and i think this is a transition of bitcoin to that market because there's a lot of positivity out there for crypto and many companies are adopting to new changes in technology especially the financial institution players.
Activity: 182
February 07, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
It has been the perfect moment, but as usual one can see it only now. When it started growing
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
February 07, 2018, 07:11:08 AM
if you have money you can buy coins. if not - you can earn and buy coins. Smiley Time is interesting for investing and earning.
and maybe coins are even cheaper ... and then ...
Yes, this is a very good time to invest all in the altcoins. They are on the rise and you should take advantage of this opportunity to invest.
I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for a long time and I have quite a lot of experience in the field. Cryptocurrency is an easy-to-guess market and it is easy to make a profit from them. If you are patient, you will get a lot of profit. My friends and I made $ 100,000 in just 3 months. We were patiently waiting for the altcoins to rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
if you have money you can buy coins. if not - you can earn and buy coins. Smiley Time is interesting for investing and earning.
and maybe coins are even cheaper ... and then ...
Activity: 12
February 07, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
due the fact that market was in red, personally i invested few days ago in NEO, Lisk and NEM. Now I see an small increase. As the poster said will keep the money until end of the year and the i will draw the line to see (profit or loss)
Activity: 336
February 05, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
Yes. It's the best time atm if anyone wanna invest in cryptocurrency. All the market are dropping really hard, you can see the whole market are being in red color and this case will not last so long so don't miss this chance. As usual after a big dump there will be a really really big pump. Maybe after this dump Bitcoin will reach to over 20k$ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
February 05, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
6000 USD should be a solid base for BTC, from then on a stable rally can resume.
Pages:
Jump to: