Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 7. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Based on the current situation, its a good time to get in now. Coins and btc are still cheap and cryptocurrency market recovering slowly. I can see some good ICOs too. Last year is really a bad time but I see a positive atmosphere for crypto enthusiasts this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yes,  especially with the launch of faireum.io, an online gambling industry which is all about fairness, fun and benefits
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
The current downward trend is indeed long enough that even a surprise about the increase is almost nonexistent, in terms of bitcoin value, many people are waiting to be able to wait until the actual market will be like this, and also to rise, but indeed we must be patient about the market
copper member
Activity: 1190
This market has shown us so many ups and downs and made us realize to think again on investing more or selling. And I feel this is the perfect time where we know the real value of cryptocurrencies. Only those which are genuine projects having good development can survive this condition. Sooner or later the regulation topic for cryptocurrencies will emerge and again we may see some volatility in the market. So at the moment we have to keep investing while just wait and watch.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized

Two days is not enough for us to say that market is stabilizing because we have seen this for more than a years now that prices are pumping and dumping

are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
If you had monitored the market,then the answer is indeed that thats another trap in which like what had happen weeks ago again
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Anytime would be a good time to come back ,
You just have to know what to buy and when to sell it,
There are so many crypto to choose just pick those alt-coin that you think would survive and make it to the future.

This time is good as prices are less than 4K and also we have seen it rising to 4200 or more so again this can rise to 5k levels as well . So better to buy now rather than just watching prices soaring high and missing the opportunity to make money .
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello. This is the time to learn more about this subject. This is my subjective vision of the situation. Good luck.
If you want to learn the crypto may each day you should spend your time to learn the new crypto. try to look at the global market, and learn some of the assets that it has potential and start investing. If not you will never know its benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
In 2019 we start a positive era. the increase in some digital currencies makes an indication that there will be a better change. now digital currencies are starting to be applied to several global financial systems. yes we will start a much better era, namely the use of technology in the financial system. safety, comfort, speed and flexibility are the references.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
we observe the market from a macro perspective. u will find that the market has been in a downward trend from January 2018. in the next few years, the market may be difficult to surpass the peak of December 2017.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. This is the time to learn more about this subject. This is my subjective vision of the situation. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
From my point of view, market will boost again after long run of recovery. Most of the coin are more than 50% down from it's peak value.
At the moment it seems that market is awaiting for some good news or update before moving ahead.
Let's hope for the best.

it is not time. wait for the 2020 for the real comeback. these are the little swings for gaining more from bitcoin. take as you can from these price and wait for the big pump
You give the right advice, investors do not have to sit idle waiting for the bull, now you can make good money on such price fluctuations, but the main thing to act wisely
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
From my point of view, market will boost again after long run of recovery. Most of the coin are more than 50% down from it's peak value.
At the moment it seems that market is awaiting for some good news or update before moving ahead.
Let's hope for the best.

it is not time. wait for the 2020 for the real comeback. these are the little swings for gaining more from bitcoin. take as you can from these price and wait for the big pump
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Today's conditions for the Crypto market are very good and this can be a good start for pumping very high. However, that still cannot happen because this increase will definitely decrease again. We must continue to invest and continue to monitor the Crypto market situation.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Anytime would be a good time to come back ,
You just have to know what to buy and when to sell it,
There are so many crypto to choose just pick those alt-coin that you think would survive and make it to the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
You just need a very good investment portfolio for now to make it for the bull run or the stable market that will be back hopefully soon I think the market is really unstable right now and most coins are really down way to much their value so get in now and wait for the come back later is really a good idea
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I don't this is the time to come back for crypto right now actually, its just the start for recover. Any way It won't take a lot of time and soon we will see previous high points
in conditions and situations which, as now, wait patiently is one way or way of overcoming conditions in a state of declining development, still faith and patience as the main capital
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Let's hope for the best.
I don't agree with your opinion regarding some news are the reason why the market doesn't move. Crypto prices are increased today and i am sure it will go back to previous highs after settled dust on markets.  Hoping doesn't work for me, unfortunately, and we should face straight facts.

It is possible that this is only a temporary increase in price and we will return to the previous situation in a moment. However, @forexandcryptoauditor wrote that "market will boost again after long run of recovery" - I think that he wanted to say that this is not THAT moment, because we need "long time for recovery".
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Let's hope for the best.
I don't agree with your opinion regarding some news are the reason why the market doesn't move. Crypto prices are increased today and i am sure it will go back to previous highs after settled dust on markets.  Hoping doesn't work for me, unfortunately, and we should face straight facts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Now the price is very bad , the price of bitcoin is  under $ 4000 for bitcoin , I think its price is quite near the bottom , you can invest some money in it but never put all your money in it because the price can fall more .

Being careful with your investment is very needed with this type of movements, the trend reverse back to bear after some small rise, there's possibilities that it will rest for awhile before bouncing back and start the bull, you have to carefully pick coins which really have a good future usage.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Let's hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: