Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 9. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 01:27:45 AM
maybe with the increase in the price of bitcoin and eth even though a few percent is a sign that crypto is back up. but for now when the market has not stabilized it still cannot be used as a benchmark for the market to return to normal and stable.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 03:34:43 PM
And here we are, in 2019. How big is the bear?
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 22, 2019, 03:20:44 PM
I think so since investors already suffer from bear market last year so I think its time to get back the profits and remove loses . Lets all hope for that so it will be profitable to us.  Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 02:34:53 PM
I think it really is a time for crypto to shine. With all the new projects about to launch plus we are super close to having chain interoperability thanks to Cosmos and Polkadot and even new "stablecoins" if we even want to call them that such as Ampleforth.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 19, 2019, 01:33:16 PM
Yes definitely it will be a great time for cryptocurrency to develop this year will be most important to accept and take over the next for their journey in cryptocurrency field I was also expecting a lot from this field to get the profit that I am holding from previous years.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 09:32:04 AM
I think now is the good time for us to invest cryptocurrency , the price of them is very low . You should invest a portion of your money, not all because the price can decrease .
Activity: 462
yes, crypto come back is going to show its power soon. Bulls are ready to pump crypto currency. 1 year before halving will start bull run. It is coming, mate!
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Comeback or just simply a price increase, no one says, it is more likely a rebounce for a while. We will be in price range of 100 -200 billion market cap for a long period of time, more than a year!
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

bull market will come back again maybe in the 3rd quarter of this year, we just have to be patiently waiting and of course, we should wait with lots of altcoins in our bag, dont just wait and the bag you have is empty, it doesnt work that way my friend. we need to buy more now, invest and invest and invest. thats the way to success.
Activity: 350
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

I used to have really high hopes for the end of this year. I really wanted to see the bull run occur on the market. Unfortunately, it did not happen. But there are grounds for asserting that in a few months the situation in the crypto market will change rapidly for the better.
Activity: 314
This is the right time for a comeback of crypto in the early months of new year. We have seen this market decrease for too long. And there will be positive changes about crypto in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think yes its the time for crypto to its epic comeback , as wee seen the last month of the year that cryptocurrency collapse so fast ,bitcoin increase a little bit and it will continue as we know market can survive.
Activity: 462
Unfortunately, now the crypto market is experiencing really very difficult times. The prices of most good cryptocurrencies have dropped significantly. But in this case, do not panic - you need to be patient. A similar situation in the crypto market has already occurred, from the middle of next year we can see the bull run.
Activity: 268

Wait for a better ETF solution. Why risk and hope that you will not see a new bottom, when you can start purely from what is happening in the market and what news are present.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
now is the right time to reinvest in crypto, the market is starting to show price recovery even though there has not
been a significant increase, hopefully this is a sign that this year the bull market will occur
I think you should not invest all the money in cryptocurrency leave the money, because I think there may still be drawdown and you can buy coins at a lower price
Activity: 616
Yes, personally, my opinion is time to start investing to averaging their losses as well as re-buy cryptocurrency as a whole at prices that exist today. I think that today these are really very cool opportunities for all categories of investors.
Activity: 574
Now is the time for crypto to rise again. Because kitsa has passed the stage where crypto is very lost or decreased. And you can see now how crypto is in a good process with an increase every day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Prices of some well-known cryptocurrencies like ethereum might go up this early part of the year because of some events like hardforks. Positive developments will likely push some prices up in the crypto market so it is good to enter again while the coins are still in low prices. There is still uncertainties for the market and I only hope that this year will be the start of something big in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101

It is better to sit with cash and wait for at least some movement. Now we are apparently exclusively of the translational motion down to eating the walls of the support.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
Here is and are returning people, which recently have left us. Did soon a new wave of will? I here is on this very hope, after all a new blood (though in this case not new) but brings something new in sphere of.
Pages:
Jump to: