Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 11. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
I tend to the fact that it is too early for a bullish trend. This growth is an emotional trap. Ahead still fall in price. Pokraynemera several times we will sell more down.
So do not spend fiat funds. There will also be an opportunity to purchase at an interesting price.
I agree many times this happened and then fell lower and lower , I think you need to wait for the moment when we penetrate the main line of resistance
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 28, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
Hopefully it is . Also the hope in the hearts of many amongst us is due the occasion of new year. The CRYPTOCURRENCY has been really low this year now is the best time for its comeback.
Return as a phoenix from the ashes. I hope that it will be really possible. In any case, today, people are still trying to argue. The return of the cryptocurrency market will occur. It will be very soon.
I agree the blockchain is now in great demand and I think it will develop, and the fact that prices are now low I think this is a temporary phenomenon and they will recover very quickly
This is not only about the market. The blockchain technology can develop quite normally, the most important thing is that today investing in projects is a separate part of the story, but supporting projects that are still working on integrating blockchain into their industry is another.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2018, 07:04:10 AM
Well I agree with you, lately the development of cryptocurrency is starting to improve and hopefully in 2019 it will be a good year for HODLs, so I hope to stop selling coins at low prices.
actually the main issue for cryptocurrency market at this moment was regulation .blockchain technology developtment could be as second reason for us.by regulated and adoption , cryptocurrency usage in any field could make new demand to itself.
Activity: 392
December 28, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
I tend to the fact that it is too early for a bullish trend. This growth is an emotional trap. Ahead still fall in price. Pokraynemera several times we will sell more down.
So do not spend fiat funds. There will also be an opportunity to purchase at an interesting price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
December 28, 2018, 03:17:38 AM
As long as there are no platforms in this area that will allow large investors to enter the market one should not expect that the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 10:35:44 PM
Well I agree with you, lately the development of cryptocurrency is starting to improve and hopefully in 2019 it will be a good year for HODLs, so I hope to stop selling coins at low prices.
Activity: 574
December 27, 2018, 09:52:11 PM
Actually, if you look in the mirror in 2017, the market should now be green or increase. But now it can be seen that the market is still red and the price is very low. Now many people are confused because they don't know what to invest or keep selling coins. If they invest, they fear the market will fall further.
Activity: 154
December 27, 2018, 08:15:57 PM
it is too early. let's wait another year and then it will be possible to start drawing conclusions from all this
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 27, 2018, 08:10:47 PM
I do not think that it is necessary to call for something, since no one can know what will happen next and which cryptocurrency will go up and which will go down. If you now start to give advice, it means that you try to deceive in advance. The maximum that can be done is to simply discuss the situation both in the crypto market and in the world, they are interconnected, and from this we can draw an approximate conclusion in what will happen next. Of course, you are right that now the big players are buying the best cryptoactives, but in this case, if you believe in their actions, why not repeat after them? Well, at least you need to pay attention to the top 10 cryptocurrency, although recently the top 10 has changed very often. It is best to decide personally to apply.
Activity: 182
December 27, 2018, 07:48:10 PM
no at the moment this is not the right time to return the cryptocurrency market and I do not like it
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 27, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
2018 might have been terrible but I think it is too early in the day to give up on crypto-currencies . Crypto is the future and I see a great recovery on 2019. We need not give  up
If we have to give up because of the current conditions then it is not an excuse to leave Crypto because conditions a few years ago Crypto certainly did not have a price and even many did not believe in Crypto.

but after the big explosion that occurred at Crypto is now increasingly popular and many people enter when the Crypto price is above so you will be surprised if you get the Crypto price as it is now because you have experienced a very large decline if the price comparison in 2017.
Activity: 378
December 27, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
With the decline in the value of the crypto market, it provides wider opportunities for beginners and other crypto communities to be able to join investment more easily. Will increase the opportunity to generate higher profits. But to get to that point, it takes time and patience to wait for it, because the market is difficult to predict.
Activity: 672
December 27, 2018, 07:01:52 PM
2018 might have been terrible but I think it is too early in the day to give up on crypto-currencies . Crypto is the future and I see a great recovery on 2019. We need not give  up
Activity: 420
December 27, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
I did not leave cryptocurrency. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will soon recover. That is why I continue to believe in cryptocurrency and invest in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
Last bear market  lasted for almost four years.
I think this one will not be so long, but another year or year and half will be needed for the market to be prepared for another bull run.

You exaggerate. I am sure that already in 2019 we will see a reversal of price movements in the crypto market. We can only wait and hope for it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
December 27, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
I dont think so. This is not defintiely a comeback time. We have to wait and see. May be still some pain is left out before the gain.
Activity: 467
December 27, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
however, this is the best time to buy more assets that we want, because now the price is still very cheap and close to the base, the possibility for prices to rise very high
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 27, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Last bear market  lasted for almost four years.
I think this one will not be so long, but another year or year and half will be needed for the market to be prepared for another bull run.
We are expecting a bull run since spring 2018.. Already so many predictions were made about the future prospects of the cryptocurrency market, that all users of cryptocurrencies have already ceased to pay any attention to them.
We can expect and hope for anything, but growth will begin when it is needed, and whatever we do, we cannot change it! We can only wait for better times!
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 27, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
We are expecting a bull run since spring 2018.. Already so many predictions were made about the future prospects of the cryptocurrency market, that all users of cryptocurrencies have already ceased to pay any attention to them.
It would be great if the bull market came in the spring ... I am afraid that we would have to wait for it much longer. But I hope for rapid growth!
Activity: 602
December 27, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: