Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the year of other altcoins? - page 3. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:49:18 AM
altcoin will continue to grow in 2018. and an estimated number of new altcoin that will appear next year will be more.
the hard fork strategy will be re-used in 2018,
in addition to hard fork, the new altcoin launching tendency is from an increasingly diverse range of product innovations but the growing emergence of negative issues that corner cryptocurrency. Issues such as illegal, money games, forms of fraud to the risk of bubble economy continue to be exhaled by those who want to inhibit the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
In my opinion since cryptocurrency growing, some altcoin actually promising higher profit than Bitcoin.  Because some altcoin has cheap price and big demand,  and this year some altcoin also will promising more profit than Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin too high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 25, 2018, 03:54:12 AM
I think the bear market has come, and the bubble of the whole cryptocurrency market has started to burst, so this may not be very friendly to altcoin, because most altcoin has no value, just shit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
February 25, 2018, 03:52:26 AM
It is a good year for altcoins especially to the ICOs since cryptocurrencies are a good choice for long-term or short-term investments depending on the investor. Also, it is profitable if it's successful or not a scam.
My thoughts this year is altcoins will be having a big growth in the market. We have seen a good performance of other altcoins last year.  So this year I think would be a good year as long their is support from the users itself and more development should met.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
I think 2018 will be the year of ERC20 Security tokens. My guess is that we will see a large influx of companys doing ICOs with the purpose of using tokens as shares of the company. The law is abit shady on it as of right now, but with all the KYC and Polymath i think we're heading in the right direction.
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
All right, you need to pay more attention to the alts, which are cheaper in price and very promising. Already about a thousand of them exist on the market, but somewhere around a hundred will really surprise us and make us fall in love with them. So let's move on.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 25, 2018, 02:56:37 AM
I do not think Bitcoin will still survive this way in the future. Coins with intelligent contracts like Ethereum will rise faster in the future.
I absolutely do not agree with you here. Upcoming features like Lightning network and mainstream adoption of Segwit will continue to help boost the value of bitcoin in both the short term and the long term. Bitcoin has slowed down at the moment, but it will continue rise again through a major rally most likely in a few months. Popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Ripple, Monero etc will continue to surge and record new all time highs since their values will surge along with bitcoin value later this year which is why I believe this year will be even better than last year for both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 25, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
Yes this is the year of other altcoins and ICOs. As we are seeing that other altcoins are being issued with vary much good features and promises to make the system much more easier to use, and yet with even more new technology, so we can say that altcoins have good future. But one thing that we cannot deny that not all altcoins will survive. Only those coins that have good features and potentiality will survive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 25, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
I do not think Bitcoin will still survive this way in the future. Coins with intelligent contracts like Ethereum will rise faster in the future.

I disagree, because Bitcoin do have a good future and developers don't let that happen that Bitcoin will lose it's rank as the most valuable Crypto and the most important coin in the market.
Ethereum maybe could surpass Bitcoin's place but when we talk about Bitcoin's crashing then that would not happen as in general market cap - Bitcoin holds the dominance over all Cryptos in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
February 25, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
It is a good year for altcoins especially to the ICOs since cryptocurrencies are a good choice for long-term or short-term investments depending on the investor. Also, it is profitable if it's successful or not a scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 25, 2018, 02:42:28 AM
Last year was indeed a very well performance for Bitcoin and Altcoins and we are all looking forward for this year that everything is doing well and this year should be the best year for Crypto Market than the past years.
Bitcoin is not that performing well since last month but it does not mean Bitcoin will be having a bad time all way down to the end of the year. As we try to look back in the past years then we should see that every first quarter of the year would be the hardest time of Bitcoin and Crypto Market as well.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 25, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
I believe that every altcoin has the same chance to grow in this year because many people right now are trying to join into cryptocurrency world and they buy any type of coins and sell if they see that they can make a profit. but if they don't make any profit, they will hold until the price increase higher. but I will only stick with the top twenty of coinmarketcap because these coins have a good progress and if that coin gets an increase, the price will getting an increase too higher.
February 24, 2018, 07:17:56 PM
Yes I believed 2018 will the year of the Altcoins. People now preferred to invest in altcoin than bitcoin because altcoins are more profitable. But I still believed that Bitcoin will still be number in terms of marketcap. Bitcoin will consolidate for a few months or a year before making a big move again.
I agrèe with your thoughts sir.Probably this year,it's their time to shined because if we recall how Ethereum started.It took only 3 years to reached at the number 2 spot after bitcoin.No one is expecting that it will happen.But for me,still no altcoins can surpass bitcoin whether in terms of investments or in terms of how popular this coin is.Because bitcoin has the biggest value in terms of market capitalization.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Activity: 97
February 24, 2018, 06:12:28 PM
I think this will be the year of the privacy coin.  Coins like DeepOnion are going to become very valuable by the end of the year. 
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
this year the crypto money investors started on. this year it will not be the year of the altcoin. because the colors of the graphics are always red. I think it's bad at the moment
Activity: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
There're many virtual currencies, litecoin, NEO, IOTA, etc. Almost all of them are now on the rise and differ from each other on the whole insignificantly. Any of them can become a star of 2018. However, analysts are not tired of reminding potential investors about the risks associated with supporting new technologies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
February 24, 2018, 05:15:22 PM
I really do believe that this year is the best year for Altcoins and there are so many Altcoins have been performing and pumping well since last year.
Some of them are new Altcoins but they made it to the Top Altcoins so I am really sure that the Altcoins that I am holding right now will pump more and the feeling that they are already offering me higher return of investment so I could use it to reach my life goals into reality.

i agree with you, friend. i am pretty sure that it is a very nice chance to earn money on altcoins. and i think investing altcoins is more suitable for people who don't have a lot of money to invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
February 24, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
Fees and transaction times are now a thing of the past, what altcoin will overthrow Bitcoin now? Hard to imagine one, but if it does come close it will have an actual use-case in this world other than being quick and cheap imho.
Activity: 434
February 24, 2018, 04:50:30 PM
I would say yes neither no. Year by year more and more altcoins are appearing, but I believe the golden age is not yet to come
Pages:
Jump to: