Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the year of other altcoins? - page 6. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:57:12 AM
Yes, I am fully agreed with your opinion that 2018 is the year of altcoins like 2017.many good altcoins make there new highs in 2017 and give unexpected growth which was not imagined.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
January 19, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
Lets claim it as of this early time, Bitcoin and other altcoins will still bloom this year and for a more profitable journey even 2017 has been a challenging and surprising year for both Bitcoin and altcoins, especially with Bitcoin that marks the history of reaching its highest point of value in the market, same with other altcoins like Ethereum that seconded Bitcoin in the market. And this year 2018, it is another challenging year for them, now that price and value is totally fluctuating also rumors are spreading for a big crash.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?

yes, i think this year eth and  zcash will back to 0.12 btc xD
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 19, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
Yes, is the year of other altcoins.Last year the growth of altcoins grew more.Now their applications are growing.
Some altcoins this is the year to boom their price in the market. Some altcoins didnt survive some really become huge its value. So if bitcoin continues to be stable at this current price, altcoin will increase its value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
I am not an advocate of denoting this or that year, the year of altcoins, or vice versa, by the year of some kind of coins. I think that the growth in the number of projects will never end, until the iron hand of the regulator appears, which will shuffle through the pockets of investors and collect taxes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
Yes, is the year of other altcoins.Last year the growth of altcoins grew more.Now their applications are growing.
Activity: 85
January 19, 2018, 02:01:30 AM
Wasn't last year altcoins' year as well? The point is, as long as the demand outweighs the current supply, price will always go up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 19, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
I partially agree with this statement. Bitcoin is just getting started if you ask me and it still has a long way to go. I feel that it might touch $40k by the end of this year and it would aim for $100k next year and nothing can stop a force like bitcoin which is why I believe that 2018 will still be the year of bitcoin. On the other hand, many altcoins will obviously flourish this year due to the rally by bitcoin and many other reasons. Personally, I think that Ethereum, DeepOnion, Stellar Lumens, Electroneum will dominate the crypto space through out this year which is why it will also be the year of altcoins too.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
I think the development of ICO will be a bit hampered, this is all due to the increasing regulation that limits the making of ICO. In the past many ICOs have sprung up, but in the end they have become SCAMs. This is what regulators want, now we have witnessed that the existing ICO is fairly reliable and usually ends successfully. So for the growth of the new ICO I think it will be hampered, but the belief in Altcoin that already exist seems to increase better than in 2017.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
It's definitely a year of different cryptocurrencies. Maybe the last year of overpriced hysteria around all this  stuff
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
January 19, 2018, 01:11:40 AM
Without bitcoin there is no alt coin, If having a bunch of shills posting here is considered as the increase of interest then year of alt coins is this year Cheesy ICO's are not alt coins, They are just using the technology, Alternative to bitcoin should be mine able, Not insta mined.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 01:05:22 AM

I think that it will, a lot of altcoins have already made more than x3 - x5 since this year started, so yes, for me, this year will be the YEAR for altcoins, and almost everybody agrees with me. Just let's see how it goes, but yes, a lot of altcoins are going to keep increasing just in a few days from now.
It is incredible, but bitcoin will decrease a lot.
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
I think so.
With the necessary addition of restrictions for bitcoin and eth in 2018, there will be a lot of new ico and altcoin.

We've seen a 2017 boom, and 2018 will continue.
But there are too many scams ico.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
OP actually everyday here of many coins are good so don't compare it in btc because it's already go well now even we have some problems sometimes in btc i know a lot of problems or i experience all the problem here but in that situation is some way also to earn like the time of btc in 2017 august fork and it's still going well,now altcoins are good for investing because most of coins now really go low price or not well.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
January 19, 2018, 12:43:09 AM
Probably yes,experts says this year would be year of the alts thats why btc are keep doing sideways instead of bull runs.
Activity: 83
January 19, 2018, 12:37:17 AM
I think this year it will year of other altcoin.
There are many altcoins have a great potential and I hope it will more great.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
January 19, 2018, 12:37:06 AM

Yes your title and explanation is very much true and brings us to the world where we gonna use lot of altcoins to invest this year. This will automatically increase the market cap for the alt community and thus we will see rise in the prices of the bitcoin. Im sure that there are few of the alt coins which are going to be even closer in the prices to that of bitcoin. For example, ETH (#1 to reach near the bitcoin), XRP (#2 to reach to current ETH prices) and there is IOTA which could be near to LTC. I am not sure about LTC because its really getting up and down too quickly but there are chances that it will spike too. So yeah in generalised idea this one looks to be year of alts.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 19, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
I think so.
Bitcoin developers can allow it to happen the year of altcoins. I believe they are the one who can control the crypto world motion.
Activity: 161
January 19, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
There is a possibility but very rare,the crashing now of bitcoin is also has a negative impact to the altcoins. Aside from that this negative that happening now with bitcoin is become double to the altcoins. So saying that now is the time for altcoins generally is not Bose on reality, maybe few of the altcoins but only when bitcoin will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
There will always be new coins to replace the old ones and this has happened in the past, where the top altcoins from years ago become irrelevant.
Actually it is depends on how certain altcoin has a realistic vision or not.
When a new born altcoin just come up without clear mission and pretty obvious looking for a quick gain and dump it all then there is no future for that kind altcoin.
So far i cannot see bitcoin itself could be replaced by any altcoin , not even with the recent bitcoin fees issue.
Pages:
Jump to: