Pages:
Author

Topic: Is time too late - page 18. (Read 4540 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 30, 2017, 10:49:48 AM
i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

The same question was asked every year. The same answer will be given, it is not. In the beginning of this year, the price of bitcoin is just barely a thousand, and now it is above 6K. It is never too late to invest but it still carries some risk just like any other investment. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 10:46:21 AM
i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

I'm imagining now a post from 2021 quoting your post and commenting something like: hey, can you imagine, in 2017 bitcoin was only 6000$! I wish it was that cheap today, it would make me rich!

Things are very relative....
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
October 30, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

I certainly don't think it's too late to still make very good money from bitcoin, but the days of people investing a hundred or so and now being millionaires are certainly long gone.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:40:57 AM
when I new about it, it was worth cents

sold all my bitcoin for $400 and starting all over again now
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
October 30, 2017, 10:39:31 AM
Its not too late, bitcon price is still increasing so if you buy in this time i'm sure time will come its price wil become double and if got lucky maybe become triple. There is always a risk in buying and selling bitcoin, just be patient all the time. I know we can earn big profit someday.

It's never too late to buy bitcoin because at whatever price you buy them it will definitely appreciate over time and you will turn in profit from your investment and so you shouldn't hesitate buying at any time.
Its never too late to startup as dealing with it has always turned out to be a profitable one. But the best time to buy some of them is when the price is facing somewhat dip as then only you have opportunity to get them in cheap and can sell them when the high so as to double up your profit. However, the price is currently at ATH but you shouldn't delay in getting them as there's still lot more to achieve...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2017, 10:20:32 AM
There is still so much to come. Maybe it's part wishful thinking but I think we haven't seen anything yet. Otherwise there will always be altcoins =)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 30, 2017, 09:24:05 AM
Its never going to drop down to the level it was before, it can't show that much degrowth at all !
Its price was even less when it was launched...we just can't corelate the current scenarios and also bitcoins were never so widely accepted by tge people and tge government.
Its never too late to buy neither is there any right time! You should invest and hold for a while to gain high profit.
The market is gaining incredible popularity thus the price will further increase in the future for sure.
Thus invest now because who knows when it will reach millions but ! Don't panic even if it elates or falls Wink best of luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 30, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
I don't believe it ever going to hit that price again.
Bitcoin support has been growing up significance at the last years, for bitcoin to be traded at 16$ the market cap will be 300M$, which is 350 times lower then now .

It will be possible only if another bitcoin fork will take the lead and people will move to other chain, which will make the current bitcoin worthless.

Bitcoin is a global phenomenon thus whatever progress is happening will happen across or its implication will be observed across the globe. When china was fading in bitcoin world Japan was emerging as next big player. People were saying bitcoin is falling because china is tightening grip on bitcon. Thus bitcoin will drop. However nothing such happend. bitcoin continued to grow.
Things like this have been proposed previously as well. Never such attempts succeed. Nobody knows what may happen with bitcoin prices. even with developers, investors and new people who are entering in the bitcoin and those who are not ready to enter in bitcoin are clueless about what is the next with bitcoin adoption. There are big whales from the established economy who want to enter and some who are about to enter. With entrance of the new major player in the bitcoin market resulting in more and more unpredictable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 30, 2017, 08:46:52 AM
Its not too late, bitcon price is still increasing so if you buy in this time i'm sure time will come its price wil become double and if got lucky maybe become triple. There is always a risk in buying and selling bitcoin, just be patient all the time. I know we can earn big profit someday.

It's never too late to buy bitcoin because at whatever price you buy them it will definitely appreciate over time and you will turn in profit from your investment and so you shouldn't hesitate buying at any time.
Activity: 83
October 30, 2017, 07:59:52 AM
Its either we are late or not the most important is we already know now the bitcoin, and we still have a chance to earn more bitcoin. So its not about time its about the opportunity we have now.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 07:46:57 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Of course it will never be too late to invest in Bitcoin and it will also never be too old to dream of becoming a millionaire someday with Bitcoin. Buy, save and hold Bitcoins now as much as we can for a bright future. In my case I invested my time and money just to have some Bitcoins unfortunately, I sold it all so back to zero for now. But hopefully will be having some sooner or later because I am now working hard just to earn decent amount of Bitcoins for my future. Yes I am sure that todays price will be far more lower than futures price since the community is getting bigger day by day.
Activity: 70
October 30, 2017, 06:24:07 AM
I personally believe we are still early in the days of Crypto Currency and it will only keep going up for some time, Always investing more money and time into it and one day it will all pay off.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
October 30, 2017, 06:19:54 AM
It is never too late, and always risky. Buying and selling bitcoin is a bet. It is not only a matter of luck, you have to pay attention to many environmental factors is you want to maximize your chances of making benefits but still, it is a bet.

It is never too late to make a bet. Bitcoin will rise and fall, maybe collapse one day. It is impossible to predict so if you feel eager to try, just go. And be aware nothing can be considered as “won in advance”.

(Still, I admit that these old rates are quite impressive!  Tongue)
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
October 30, 2017, 06:04:51 AM
I don't believe it ever going to hit that price again.
Bitcoin support has been growing up significance at the last years, for bitcoin to be traded at 16$ the market cap will be 300M$, which is 350 times lower then now .

It will be possible only if another bitcoin fork will take the lead and people will move to other chain, which will make the current bitcoin worthless.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
October 30, 2017, 05:59:38 AM
I understand the frustration of OP that it is now not possible to buy bitcoin at this price. But regret the past is stupid. You better think about that in that time people sold a few bitcoins and earning them was a few dollars. This year, those who had 1 bitcoin in the beginning of the year and sold it today earned $ 5,000. I think that people from the past would be you.

Why isn't it possible? Just invest what you would of invested anyway. Sure you aren't going to get one Bitcoin for $30 anymore, but investing $30 now might net you a profit further down the line. If what a few are predicting turns out to be correct you could earn more than triple that amount. Invest what you can afford it wasn't too late a year ago and it isn't too late now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 30, 2017, 05:57:26 AM
I think I had read a thread about this one to other members and many more threads that has the same topic on the forum sections. Well, not to be negative also by the topic but mate, buying bitcoin right now isn't too late to buy bitcoin because as John McAfee said it could even reached to a half a million dollar and Fundstrat Tom Lee has a prediction that it could even turn to $25k by the year 2022 using Metcalfe's Law they suggested. So, make up your mind and have that positive thinking that it will be.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 05:46:35 AM
It's not yet too late to buy it because it is still affordable to reach and buy 1 btc for thousand bucks but sooner or later it will reach a state that an ordinary people cannot but like 10k - 20k price range that is difficult when the btc reaches that prices in the near time. so for now we have to buy it before it is too late. We've done the mistake of not believing to it and reject it while the price is super cheap that a child can buy a one or two.

I agree with you, it is not too late to do a investment for bitcoin. If you are smart you invest now, because experts are saying that bitcoin will go to 50k in the future.

This looks logical because bitcoin is unstable so this is possible. This is also why i have done my investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
October 30, 2017, 05:40:57 AM
I understand the frustration of OP that it is now not possible to buy bitcoin at this price. But regret the past is stupid. You better think about that in that time people sold a few bitcoins and earning them was a few dollars. This year, those who had 1 bitcoin in the beginning of the year and sold it today earned $ 5,000. I think that people from the past would be you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 05:37:03 AM
It's not yet too late to buy it because it is still affordable to reach and buy 1 btc for thousand bucks but sooner or later it will reach a state that an ordinary people cannot but like 10k - 20k price range that is difficult when the btc reaches that prices in the near time. so for now we have to buy it before it is too late. We've done the mistake of not believing to it and reject it while the price is super cheap that a child can buy a one or two.
Pages:
Jump to: